Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 104628 times)

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!
« Reply #2040 on: October 27, 2019, 03:40:18 pm »

B, he can’t even slay a hedgehog with his naked arse.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
By the way, it (my name) is pronounced "ah-zee".

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: October 27, 2019, 04:04:47 pm »

B

Reply -

To the Brave Hero Matin

Your words cut deep, and your offer of a duel intrigues, but I fear I must decline. I am unworthy of meeting you in such honorable competition - My virtue is nothing compared to your own. You, who gallantly slew your rival by having your woman poison him! You, who posses the courage to make war against the most deadly of foes - a mere child! You who are selfless enough to grant the Peons their own country through your well calculated and clearly genius plan of plunging the realm you wish to run into civil war.

I am but a humble man, who seeks nothing more than to manage his realm, preserve his family, honor the Father and Mother, and end lowly bottom-feeding vermin who think they can rebel against their rightful King. Oh, and herd swine I guess. You are correct in saying that we do indeed rise some fine pigs in Kastoria. It figures my sister would fall in love with a man who reminds her of home!

In summary, I could never duel a hero such as yourself. I do, however, intend to someday go home and fondle my wife as you suggest. I bet you wish you could do the same, but it would seem your princess is in my castle for the foreseeable future. I'd advise you instead to fall on your sword, but judging by the fact that you haven't given my sister children, I doubt yours is even sharp enough to do damage.

Yours truly

-The Real King Matin

Send this exact letter.
This has all of my yes. Haspen, please make it so.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: October 27, 2019, 04:08:54 pm »

B The words of an upstart traitor mean nothing.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: October 27, 2019, 04:25:48 pm »

B

Reply -

To the Brave Hero Matin

Your words cut deep, and your offer of a duel intrigues, but I fear I must decline. I am unworthy of meeting you in such honorable competition - My virtue is nothing compared to your own. You, who gallantly slew your rival by having your woman poison him! You, who posses the courage to make war against the most deadly of foes - a mere child! You who are selfless enough to grant the Peons their own country through your well calculated and clearly genius plan of plunging the realm you wish to run into civil war.

I am but a humble man, who seeks nothing more than to manage his realm, preserve his family, honor the Father and Mother, and end lowly bottom-feeding vermin who think they can rebel against their rightful King. Oh, and herd swine I guess. You are correct in saying that we do indeed rise some fine pigs in Kastoria. It figures my sister would fall in love with a man who reminds her of home!

In summary, I could never duel a hero such as yourself. I do, however, intend to someday go home and fondle my wife as you suggest. I bet you wish you could do the same, but it would seem your princess is in my castle for the foreseeable future. I'd advise you instead to fall on your sword, but judging by the fact that you haven't given my sister children, I doubt yours is even sharp enough to do damage.

Yours truly

-The Real King Matin

Send this exact letter.
+1

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: October 27, 2019, 04:36:56 pm »

C?

the sassy letter + we actually march while he get's angry and make fools moves?
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: October 27, 2019, 04:48:47 pm »

B

Reply -

To the Brave Hero Matin

Yours truly

-The Real King Matin

Send this exact letter.
+1
+1

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: October 30, 2019, 02:59:55 pm »

//Next person to 1-up a whole quote pyramid will be banned from voting in my SPAMgames forever.

You swiftly compose a reply, insulting him better than he did you.

Then you receive the personal message from home.

Your wife has borne you a son! What a joyful occassion - the news spread quickly and the Xane-Peonian Regents soon visit you in your chambers, wishing your dynasty longevity and greatness.

After that, you sit down to compose a reply - after all, he's your son, not your wife's daughter, and therefore you must provide the boy with a name. 'The longer the delay, the worse fates await the unnamed child', so sayeth the holy texts of the Father.

Remembering some popular names for Kastorian boys, you decide to name him...

A) Matin
B) Aitor
C) Danel
D) Kemen
E) Hodin
F) Iokin
G) Arrat
H) Amet
I) Iakes
J) Ximund
K) Xon
L) (provide new name here)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: October 30, 2019, 03:03:30 pm »

K

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: October 30, 2019, 03:07:37 pm »

K, unless somebody comes up with something more politically expedient.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 05:06:19 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: October 30, 2019, 03:11:28 pm »

K

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: October 30, 2019, 03:32:02 pm »

Lets go back to Lycwl. The name that started this dynasty, For RP reasons mainly. I imagine Matin believes deeply in his bloodline's legitimate right to rule, as he has spent literally his entire reign up to this point putting down rebellions against it.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: October 30, 2019, 04:00:38 pm »

Lycwel
For the same reasons Weirdsound mentioned.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 172