Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: LCS 4.03.1 Download  (Read 24426 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.03.1 Download
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 11:17:32 pm »

Ditto on Agent power cuts.

From what I can tell, the juice recruitment caps are similar to the juice + max leadership at that juice in the old versions.  So it just takes out the "learn maximum leadership" part of the system.  Considering that leadership could be learned at the University, the change just removed a couple of weeks of game time.  So like Karlito said before.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2011, 03:26:31 am »

I don't remember if I increased the base juice caps or not, but the intent was to make it so Leadership's removal had no impact on strategy or difficulty.

Elodie Hiras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2011, 08:35:44 am »

Hello!

Liberal Crime Squad is a REALLY fun game, but currently, there are some things that bother me with it.

Leadership skill was removed. Fine. But why description for teaching political leadership to other liberals still says that it increases it? (an oversight maybe?)

Currently, there is no way to make liberals teach other liberals how to dodge (I tried teachnig all five skillsets). They can learn in the university district, but that's it. How about making it part of the street survival skillset?

Thank you in advance for answers!

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2011, 10:53:18 am »

How about making it part of the street survival skillset?

Oh, that reminds me. What's the purpose of the Street Sense skill nowadays?

Buffalo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2011, 12:25:11 pm »

I'm pretty sure my leader has the same stats as my game from the last version but he's capped at 12 recruits with 1000 juice now instead of 16.

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2011, 01:56:25 pm »

Same here. 1000 juice and capped at 12 recruits.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2011, 05:45:03 pm »

Actually, I'd prefer Dodge to be added to the Weapons skillset, as it allows the creation of fighters with one liberal teaching instead of two.  But anywhere would be fine.

Dareon Clearwater

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:colorful underwear]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2011, 03:15:48 am »

It works against every other force. Just not Agents. It does serve it's purpose. Agents are scary for a reason.
Agents are only scary if you let them fire at you.  Their lack of armor just makes them a slight nuisance.  I use agent sieges to train my new combat teams.

Now if there were any enemies smarter than Imperial Stormtroopers on Endor's moon, that might make a difference, but I don't think Conservative Kobolds would go over too well.
It's like you're all trying to outdo each other in sheer useless pedantry.

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2011, 09:36:38 am »

Agents are only scary if you let them fire at you.  Their lack of armor just makes them a slight nuisance.  I use agent sieges to train my new combat teams.

I use agents to train my liberal troopers. Not their sieges. :P

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 03:15:24 pm »

Nah, pretty sure he means sieges. Catch them in a safehouse trap and they'll go down easily, because of their lack of armor, see? It has to be a siege or they'll steamroll your new recruits.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 09:30:49 am »

Nah, pretty sure he means sieges. Catch them in a safehouse trap and they'll go down easily, because of their lack of armor, see? It has to be a siege or they'll steamroll your new recruits.

I'm pretty sure Dareon Clearwater meant that they assign recruited/brainwashed agents the task of [T]raining liberals.

Liberal Elitist

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm more liberal than you are!
    • View Profile
    • The Liberal Crime Squad wiki
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2011, 12:15:54 am »

Please update Liberal Crime Squad to use the latest PDCurses.dll library (version 3.4) instead of the old version 3.3. PDCurses is available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdcurses/files/pdcurses/

Also I updated the LCS wiki at http://lcs.wikidot.com/ to point to version 4.03.1 on the main page (it was still on 4.02.3 before).
The Liberal Crime Squad wiki is your friend.

Quote from: Lielac
Edit: Figured it out via a little bit of trial and error and oH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT THE HECK IS IT SPACEBALLS MUSIC? WHATEVER IT IS IT IS MAGICAL

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2011, 10:41:42 pm »

I have a problem: I'm unable to choose F - Go forth to stop EVIL! , it's grayed out. what should i do?
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2011, 10:44:14 pm »

You probally don't have a squad selected, press tab until you see your squad at the top of the screen then it should work.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2011, 10:51:43 pm »

Well, i only have one squad, so i can't change them.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9