Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 152280 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2018, 04:02:15 am »

"The milk thief was in moorsburg Too but thank you anyway"

Go back to the horse and keep searching for milk.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2018, 05:21:01 am »

Run back to the church and duck in between buildings if the milk demons get to close.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2018, 07:14:09 am »

You know, Zultan's technically correct in that milk would cause the apocalypse, he's just a millennium and several centuries too early. Also, while I love how on a 2 and a 1, Aaron and I just bump into someone with more muscles than brains that we can easily deal with, I think you need more interesting 1 rolls EP.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 07:28:44 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2018, 08:21:15 am »

I think you need more interesting 1 rolls EP.

Ok.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2018, 08:22:29 am »

Roll into the pub, loudly declare that the barbarians are evil and use my holy strenght to make them trip into the ground.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2018, 08:28:30 am »

Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2018, 08:30:39 am »

Oh please, it wouldn't be M&M without everyone failing stupendously.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2018, 09:39:05 am »

((What would happen if someone drinks from The Unholy Pail, BTW? Smoke Mirrors, you're the guy who constantly writes about demons and angels, could you come up with a lore?))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2018, 09:42:34 am »

Oh God no. It'd be as long as he Bible and the Odyssey combined, with upwards of 5 different mythologies blended in.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2018, 09:43:22 am »

Oh God no. It'd be as long as he Bible and the Odyssey combined, with upwards of 5 different mythologies blended in.
What he means to say is that I'll get right on it.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2018, 10:04:23 am »

creep closer to it while it's still dozing off, then charge forward and bite at it's neck with my mandibles after it either detects me or falls asleep. Killing it quickly means I can bring it back to the nest faster, and thus leave the larva contented while I search for milk.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2018, 10:37:10 am »

I think the Unholy Pail would kill anyone who drinks from their stolen milk, because it's the opposite of the Holy Grail. Or turn them into a demon slave because why not.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2018, 10:51:42 am »

((Or maybe the Devil himself will possess the person drinking from it. I really hope that no one will drink from it.))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2018, 11:00:21 am »

I'll write up some craziness.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Imic's milky tale.
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2018, 04:41:55 pm »

Once, there was the kingdom of Toneledun, an ancient realm situated in the lands of Tir rua. It was a peaceful land, far from the kingdoms of the north, where war was (and still is) a constant part of life. However, one day, the good(ish) King Cormac II died, and his son Colm I took the throne. Colm was a wee bit mad though, and he soon developed an addiction for Milk. One day, all the milk supplies were choked up in the eastern mountains, and he didn't get his ice cold milk on time. He wept for three days and three nights, before tasking an adventurer by the name of Narfir to go and find an infinite source of Milk so he would never have to face such a catastrophe again. Narfir, however, was from the northernmost of the northern realms, and despite many saying that the king was mad and the quest hopeless, he went off anyway, to forge himself his own saga of adventure.
He passed first through the ancient fields of Tir Eamonn, the bread basket of the realm before coming to the forests of Garnir in the far east. He climbed the mountains for ten days and ten nights, until he came to a silver valley, and At it's centre was a great tree, A towering oak, unlike anything he had ever seen. At it's roots, he saw a cave. It see,ed dark and deep, but he entered it all the same. However, once in, he saw that the cave was large and bright, and at the centre was a well. Above him were the roots of the tree, and around him were the dirt walls, and all glowed pale silver in the white glow of the liquid in the pool. He went to drink, before he saw a man walk out from a shodow. He was old and frail, but tall, strong, and proud. He had a long beard, that was also short, and he seemed to have eyes that pierced one's soul, but that twinkled with kindness at the same time. He spoke:

You may seek the milk of the earth, blood of the god of life, but before you do, you must pay the price. I see your mind, and I see that you deserve to drink from this, but your price must stay the same. You must cut off your left hand, and bleed into the pool.
Narfir said nothing, but went straight for his hunting-knife, and cut off his hand, dropping it onto the ground, and bleeding fron his stump into the pool. He stooped down, and took a long, slow drink from the deep liquid, and when he was done, he looked up out the mouth of the tunnel and started at the night sky.
He could see every star, every world in the universe. he could see the very building blocks of life. His mind seemed clear, clearer than it ever did. He could see the workings of the world, how everything truly was. His eyes burned white with the fire of ten thousand stars shining at a single point, but slowly, the power settled, and his eyes returned back to their deep blue, but now, they seemed to glow bright, with the fire of the blood of the world. The man reached down, and took up Farnir's severed hand. Holding it with one hand, he seemed to cover it over, and all the skin and flesh desintegrated, leaving a heap of bones. With near superhuman speed, he took a set of tools, and he worked at the hand. Within a minute, he revealed his work: what had one been a skeletal hand was now a goblet, carved with tiny introcate details, with no sign to show how the parts fitted together. He gave it to Narfir, and said:

You have paid, and now here is a gift of mine. No other mortal has drunk from this well in one hundred years, and in that time, evil has grown in distant lands. There is now an unholy pail held by corrupted souls far from here. I know not of how it came to be, or even how old it is, but I now give to you it's opposite: pure white, fashioned from the bones of a hero: The holy goblet. If ever you should seek to be rid of thirst, drink from this, and the coolest, sweetest milk shall pour down your throat. Take it, and make it an heirloom of your house, and keep it for the day when all milk has truly gone forever.
Fafnir took the goblet, and left, giving thanks to the old man. However, instead of make it an heirloom of his house, he did as he was sent out to do, and came back to the king with the cup. The king declared him a knight of the realm, with his own coat of arms and stuff. However, Narfir was never seen again after the day of his knighting. He left, and was not seen in his northern homeland, or anywhere across the kingdom, to this very day. However, Some say that with his eyes that see the world as it truly is, he now seeks the Unholy Pail, trying to discover the mysteries of it's making, that an old man hinted to him of so very long ago.

It should be noted that The kings of Toneledun kept the goblet, and some say it does more than give milk, some say that Farnir left out something in the tale, as the line of kings has remained unbroken to this day, and many of the royal have had almost superhuman luck, and they are often seen drinking from it before making wise decisions. We may never know all the answers to all the questions, but some now here may have some nore light to shed upon the tale...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 04:56:27 pm by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 53