Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: You are the Harbinger of the Apocalypse: A Suggestion Game  (Read 6353 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Harbinger of the Apocalypse: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2013, 09:28:38 am »

Bump (We appear to have reached an agreement on laying low and experimenting.)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2013, 01:10:11 am »

((Twas both concert week and Christmas parade week for me, meaning a great deal of rehearsal for both. Updates should be more regular now.))

While the screaming intensifies as more people begin to notice the exploded bits of cop, you take advantage of the distraction by heading back to your apartment like nothing happened and flipping on your TV. It looks like media is having a complete field day with the event, coming up with all sorts of explanations for the officer's sudden explosion. The leading theory seems to be that he was some sort of suicide bomber planning to blow up the station, but was called to investigate a case of vandalism just minutes before the timer on the bomb ticked down to zero. A local student desperate for attention even claims to be the one who smashed the windows, saying that he was trying to break into the girl's dorm to get his wallet back from his ex. You notice with satisfaction that not even a passing reference is made to you, before noticing the time on the television. It's now noon, and a slight rumbling in your stomach tells you that you should probably head out and get some lunch soon.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2013, 09:57:15 am »

To lunch! A;so are there any abandoned warehouses in the area we could use for testing purposes.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2013, 03:05:47 pm »

Go eat some chicken, and try to destroy things on your way without being noticed.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2013, 03:31:29 pm »

Go eat some chicken, and try to destroy things on your way without being noticed.
+1 to chicken party
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 2 [3]