Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 932 933 [934] 935 936 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3757966 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Having a soul star means you have a soul, eg that you are not an illborn , nothing more.
Illborn technically have the basic components of their Stars.
Their bindings get lost somewhere along the way though.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

WHICH GROWS ON SOIL, INBRED PEASANT!
THEN HOW COME WE DON'T SAY "GROW ON SOIL" FOR EVERYTHING, SINCE TREES ALSO GROW ON SOIL,  FECKLESS KNAVE?
BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL SAYING WAS A CONVENIENT IDIOM FOR THE RARITY OF AN OBJECT, SEEING AS THE TREES THAT PEOPLE WERE MOST FAMILIAR WITH GREW APPLES WHICH ARE QUITE COMMON, YOU UNEDUCATED SWINE!
ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT GRASS IS UNFAMILIER TO PEOPLE? I SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE TO INSULT YOU IF YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT GRASS IS UNFAMILIER TO PEOPLE.
WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE, WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE GRASS. WE HAD DIRT, AND THAT WAS IT. IT WAS OUR DINNER, OUR TOYBOX, OUR INTERNET, AND OUR ONLY FRIEND.

Oh so SIGGED.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

WHICH GROWS ON SOIL, INBRED PEASANT!
THEN HOW COME WE DON'T SAY "GROW ON SOIL" FOR EVERYTHING, SINCE TREES ALSO GROW ON SOIL,  FECKLESS KNAVE?
BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL SAYING WAS A CONVENIENT IDIOM FOR THE RARITY OF AN OBJECT, SEEING AS THE TREES THAT PEOPLE WERE MOST FAMILIAR WITH GREW APPLES WHICH ARE QUITE COMMON, YOU UNEDUCATED SWINE!
ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT GRASS IS UNFAMILIER TO PEOPLE? I SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE TO INSULT YOU IF YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT GRASS IS UNFAMILIER TO PEOPLE.
WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE, WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE GRASS. WE HAD DIRT, AND THAT WAS IT. IT WAS OUR DINNER, OUR TOYBOX, OUR INTERNET, AND OUR ONLY FRIEND.
Oh so SIGGED.
I'd forgotten about that! I'm laughing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And who says Golden Dragonic Beasts don't have a sense of humour?

I just reached the shopkeeper's eyelazor reveal.

Best. Thing. Ever.

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

heh, heh, heh.  hence why my long term plan revolves around recruiting shopkeepers. 
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Recruit the Shopkeepers!
« Reply #14000 on: April 15, 2014, 05:00:17 pm »

heh, heh, heh.  hence why my long term plan revolves around recruiting shopkeepers. 

Recruit them ALL!
GENERATION 32:

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

He will corrupt you. Beware.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Like the rest of us won't?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

So you admit to being in league with the merchant?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)

Try the superweapon crafting plan: +Chink, +Tomcost, +NAV, -GWG, +laularukyrumo, +flabort (4)

You wop-wop-wop back to the Underside and reabsorb the Decoagulator and Bloody Harry. Whoo! Haven't felt stats that high in a while. You start working on the most powerful weapon Bloodshape can create.

(Bloodshape: 11+2 BLOOD) At the cost of most of your MHP and MSP, you create Heartbreak, the ultimate Bloodshape weapon.

Will you carry out the rest of the plan, or will you proceed as Al describes?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Plan Al, because he knows what he's talking about WAIT
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 07:50:28 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Wait, does it take SP for use of both melee and ranged attacks?  Because Cherish has 10 max SP base, giving her 15 with the hat.  At the cost of one more SP than she can possibly have, Cherish can do an average of 14 damage.  If that 1 armor subtracts per dice, which I think it does, it drops the average damage to 10 with the huge attack, which is a third of its max HP.

If I'm right, that's a shitty plan.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I've fallen so far behind that I have no idea what the hell is happening. So I'm glad that Al apparently does.

Do the Al thing!
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow that weapon has a big drawback. 8 SP for attacking people?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Plan Al, because he knows what he's talking about WAIT
+1
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 932 933 [934] 935 936 ... 1544