Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 218106 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2017, 10:53:17 am »

Roncal Roth

"Don't mind us, sir! Actually, I think I have something to show you!~"

Int roll to... seduce? that guard. Walk up to him all friendly like, then gently poke him and cast LargeFirearm / Ammunition into his chest. Why use a word material when I can use a material already in the world?

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
[1v6]
"Hey good looking, whats coo-" you start, but the man suddenly steps back away from you and raises the gun right up to your nose. You look down it, crosseyed.

"Just keep your distance." He says, "A no one gets perforated."

"Sir, sir! I figured out how to acquisition guns! First you need to make like you're from Detroit and cover yourself in them hip tar-toos, then you poke yourself in the eye for a bit and then think about making guns! It's so much faster than gong through the logistics officer. A little painful though."

Give the rifle to Sarge, he's the best shot in our platoon. Then take cover somewhere and watch things unfold. If a guard should bite the dust, scurry over and take his weapons.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

He listens to you with a blank expression before looking over your shoulder and seeing your companions. Specifically he seems to notice the cockwork crows and the rifle  Abu is holding.
cockwork crows
Stop dicking around pw, sheesh.
You hand the rifle to Murphy before scuttling over and hiding between the train engine and the car.

Corven scratches at his chin before responding, his expression quite calm despite the circumstances  "Well, my daughter's playin' with sum birds, but not really sure about those goons, still don understood their babble.  Lotta posturing they do, doesn't mean nothing."

Just talk, in the vain hope that answering his question will distract him long enough for someone else to do something.  If he starts aiming his gun at anyone, especially Corven's daughter, throw a rock into his skull.  Try to resist the urge to do that if her seduction works.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)
The goon points his gun at your daughter after her admittedly terrible attempt to seduce him. Something inside you is rather happy that your daughter is so apparently terrible at seduction. Still, pointing a gun at her is unacceptable. You take the rock you picked up earlier and hurl it straight at the man's face. [4v1][4v4] The rock catches him on the cheek and raises a bleeding gash. He stumbles to the side but doesn't go down.

Sarge takes the rifle and gives it a once over. He is not amused.

"What is this? What the fuck is this? I asked you for a good old fashioned American firearm, and you give me this overengineered kraut piece of shit! I swear to the good lord in heaven, abu hajaar, if we weren't knee deep in Charlie's shithole I would make you do pushups until you pass out right now."

Halfway through his little rant, he looks up from the kraut rifle and sees Abu walk off to take cover.

"Rifleman, I like the way you think, but DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!"

Go take cover together with Abu Hajaar and also watch the situation unfold.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You also hide behind the train engine with Abu

[4v3][4v6] The Goon straightens up from the blow and takes a shot at Corven. He doesn't get out of the way but the shot goes a bit wide, hitting him in the thigh. He makes a very high pitched noise, like a boiling kettle, and drops to one knee.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 04:43:35 pm by piecewise »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2017, 01:17:00 pm »

Trip the guy up with my legs, roll on top of him, and bash away with the rock.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
[9v1][9v3]
You shake off the blow and roll, tangling your legs in the legs of the deserter. You twist and pull him down before scrambling on top of him. He throws his hands up to hold you off but you shove them aside and drive the stone straight into his forehead. The sharp edge punches 4 or 5 inches through the bone and the man goes limp, blood flowing from his nose.

Ride over to the end of the catwalk (heh) and jump off towards the man at 5-6, then punch him. Have my tiger take out the other one.

((Maybe I should just have the tiger walk menacingly towards them? Can enemies get freaked out enough to run away?))

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)
You ride the tiger to the end of the catwalk and leap off as you reach the platform. You point at the man on the other side of the platform and the beast bounds over to him.  You run over to the other an and level a punch at his head. [3v1][3v3] You catch the man in the jaw and send him stumbling but he stays on his feet. [6v5][6v2] The tiger has much better luck; it surges up to the man and plants two huge paws on his shoulders. With a flex of metallic muscle it slams him to the ground and fastens its jaws around his throat. He screams for a moment before the creature twists and pulls, yanking the man's head clean off.

[4v5][5v5] The gunman recovers from the punch and takes a swing with his rifle. Shade throws his hands up and partially blocks the blow, protecting his head but catching the heavy wooden stock against the bones of his forearms. He can feel them rattle.

Down below, another man runs into  the gate area and sees Thag. He raises a rifle and fires. [5v2] The shot hisses over Thag's head and shatters a small crater in the stone behind him.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2017, 01:22:41 pm »

Okay. Activate the stored spell on my body this time, and then punch the guy again. Direct the tiger towards the two men below.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:52:12 pm by Rautherdir »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2017, 01:42:28 pm »

"Who's been grinding people up in here?"
I will check the contents of the bags.
You walk over to one of the bags. Its been colonized by weevils and is quite old, but there's still something weird about it. Its a white powder like flower, but when you touch it it feels greasy or fatty and rougher than flower. Its also got a slightly yellow tinge to it.

Use a classic invisible thing-hunting trick- spread flour throughout the air so that it will stick to/be moved by invisible things, enabling us to see them.

Then head up to the next floor, or go down to the cellar if we're on the top floor.

You grab a handful of beetle infested "Flour" and toss it into the air. However, it doesn't act like flour, it doesn't hang nicely in the air. It just sort of clumps and falls softly to the ground and the weevils scatter in confusion.  You don't see anything in that spray though.

Go down and look if i can get into the basement
You walk back outside and try the cellar doors. It has a heavy chain wrapped between the handles of the door with a huge iron padlock holding it shut.

There is a loud thumping from inside the house and papaj (WHO NEEDS TO POST THEIR SHEET) looks through the window above the cellar door and sees a corpse laying on the table inside. It is heavily rotted and mangled, with its limbs pulped into an unrecognizable mush.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2017, 02:29:13 pm »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2017, 03:11:13 pm »

Wait for sarge to take a shot at the guard. If the guard goes down, grab his stuff, especially weapons. If not, shoot a decent sized rock at him with the spell 'fireforward'.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 05:03:40 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2017, 04:25:22 pm »

Grab the rifle and climb the ladder north of me to get to the upper level, and break line of sight of the gunmen.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 04:55:22 pm by Devastator »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2017, 04:58:25 pm »

Pain is just weakness leaving the body!  Throw another rock.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2017, 05:06:25 pm »

Roncal Roth

"Oh no, somebody's getting perforated."

Duck!

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2017, 05:17:30 pm »

"Abu Hajaar!"

Shoot the guard who just shot at Corven.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:28:59 am by Pancaek »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2017, 09:34:08 pm »

So, uh, why did the guard shoot Corven instead of the woman right in front of him?

Head upstairs and check the area out.

So, who's gonna go (re?)animate that corpse?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2017, 07:51:41 am »

I (John doe) am going to climb to the next/last floor up viva that Ladder.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2017, 08:01:18 am »

"Abu Hajaar!"

Shoot the guard who just shot at Corven.

"It's not my fault Sarge, I swear! It was those bird people!"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2017, 04:47:55 pm »

REMEMBER TO POST YOUR SHEETS! I might forget who you are, otherwise.

Okay. Activate the stored spell on my body this time, and then punch the guy again. Direct the tiger towards the two men below.

(If you have a spell on your body, keeping the [pot+X] I give with it is a good idea. Just to make sure I get it right)

You activate the tatoo on your body and the marks glow red as they wait to be fully triggered.
[4v4][4v3][8v4] You swing at the man's face and just barely connect, your knuckles sliding across his jaw. But as you make contact, the spell activates. Shockwave is a form and as such without a material is basically useless. It comes out as nothing more than a vague pulse of magic that flows outward, about as strong as a single-handed shove to the chest. Under almost any other circumstance, it would be a waste; but a single handed shove is all that was needed to unbalance the man and send him tumbling off the edge of the platform to his death.

That done, you turn to the tiger and point down  at the men below. It coils and leaps down. [4v5] The men below here the leap and dodge out of the way as the big cat lands in their midst.

Grab the rifle and climb the ladder north of me to get to the upper level, and break line of sight of the gunmen.

You scramble off the man and grab his rifle before climbing the ladder. The two gunmen don't follow, they seem far to busy with that freaking tiger thing.

[8v3, 6v1] Both of the men on the ground floor try to kill the tiger, one with a sword and the other with their rifle weilded as a club. The Tiger dodges every blow.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 114