Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 26329 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)
« Reply #690 on: April 27, 2024, 06:51:23 am »

"Hm... The present is all we have, but the past is what we carry into it so we can have a future. That's what I believe anyway."

He cannot deny that the Amanojaku attack he experienced personally had shaped him greatly. Plus he came into contact with Nyghthowl that way. Imagining what would happen if he would have forgotten that day... there may be relief, but also confusion.

"O-of course, even with what little past you're left with, I hope your future will be bright nonetheless, Setsuna-san."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 27, 2024, 05:03:35 pm »

"It should hardly be a hope, Imaeda. My future will be bright. Of that, I'll make certain."
Setsuna wags her finger at him confidently.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 06, 2024, 08:01:21 pm »

As the two agencies dine together, Mina stopping by occasionally to talk as she waitresses for the rest of the visitors - however few there are - they feel someone's eyes on them. Specifically, Nagisa and Miyuki feel like someone else in the restaurant is watching them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Despite no one inviting him along, Nagisa seemed to have just insinuated himself into the group heading to the ramen shop at some point like some kind of ninja. He probably just hadn't been noticed as usual because he'd ordered and ate quietly while everyone else was talking. Apparently, though, someone seemed to have spotted him regardless, and he casually scanned the crowd to see who it might be that was trying to stare a hole in him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]