Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 953926 times)

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5625 on: June 10, 2013, 11:17:54 pm »

Oh.. Yo-Drell help me O_O
Prepare for combat and have the grenade ready.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: June 10, 2013, 11:18:51 pm »

More Circles, then, I assume I can feel the shaking, kill myself as soon as I level up Shub-Shalsheil. (Even if that is right after the first circle)
((I don't want to be in this dimension much longer))
((Shrapnel black hole… remind me not to get on your bad side.))
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:29:27 pm by Vakothu »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: June 10, 2013, 11:21:15 pm »

[Well, that happened, although wasn't honestly unexpected. Extraordinarily doubt Thrakor will release their souls to respawn, so new character time! Character now, action soon. NOW!]

Spoiler: Jarvis Nunez (click to show/hide)

Jarvis thrusts his fist into the air. "THE TIME IS NIGH TO WIN THE ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT AND CLAIM ULTIMATE POWE--Where the fuck am I." His previously dramatic moment ruined, he inspected his surroundings, them being some dank room with dead people standing around, himself, wearing a white robe for reasons he's not entirely sure, and what he has in his other hand, a leather-bound book it appears to be. Seeing little else to do, he flips a few pages.

Most of it is gibberish to him, some of the words even shifting on their own to try and thwart reading them. Scribbles in the margins point to various ones, saying that they do things, some scribbles scratched out, some underlined. Near the back of the book, there seems to be amount of words written in the margins.

Jarvis shrugged. Whoever that was, some dead guy who was weak it seemed. Too weak to survive out in this new world that he aims to show who's the boss, the REAL BOSS. Taking a moment to violently tear the sleeves off of his robes, he reads the section on deities and heads into the 'Blastel' room that is stated to make one physically powerful. Seeing the alter, the man stared at it for a while. "If you be that which can grant me even more strength to succeed, then you are who I shall follow! Grant me the power to overcome any foe with strength of arm! SHOW ME YOUR POWER BLASTEL, SO I MIGHT SHOW OTHERS MY OWN!" He slits his palm over the basin.

When asked the inevitable question, he steels his face and strikes a pose to show off his muscles. "MY BODY! IT IS THE GREATEST WEAPON I EVER CARE TO KNOW! THE FIGHTING ART OF TRUE MEN, I CARE NOT FOR NO OTHER WEAPON THAN THAT OF THE SWEAT OF A REAL MAN'S BROW AND THE POWER IN THE HUMAN FORM!"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 01:08:40 am by Xanmyral »

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: June 10, 2013, 11:39:47 pm »

Against his will, Ilral walks to the temple steps, draws his knife, and slits his throat.
You are of no further use.

NEW CHARACTER!
Spoiler: Amanda 'Invader' Zee (click to show/hide)
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: June 11, 2013, 12:01:21 am »

Sorry gents- Scarlon ordered it and all that.  But on the bright side, you got to see the first test of the cluster singularity launcher.

"Praise be to Scarlon.  Thanks, buddy!  Um... may I have that other information I asked for*?"

+2 Speed.  If I have to ask the above question at the Temple of Scarlon for a result, do so.  Otherwise, hit up the raider cages and look for souls... er raiders.  Will melee combatants to kill non-melee combatants, or themselves if alone.

Thrakor bowed his head.  "Mighty Scarlon, how would I strengthen my mind to dominate others better and to shield it from mental attack?  Are there words or runes that would help me?"

Ask the above.
"Kill the Betrayer and I shall grant you these words and more."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 01:39:40 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: June 11, 2013, 12:03:04 am »

Hah, now I get to be a hammy pugilist. I've been waiting for Glassco to die off for real ever since I saw what Blastel can really do. Yes!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: June 11, 2013, 12:12:01 am »

magic and failure

Thats a very impressive spell... im am so glad ive never done anything to piss toaster off.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: June 11, 2013, 12:34:54 am »

((Since when is someone behind me?))
"Welp."
Fall. Fall all the way back to the tree I started on, as fast as I can.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: June 11, 2013, 12:46:12 am »

"~Less-fun.~"

Try once more, for fun and all that.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: June 11, 2013, 01:19:24 am »

"Ah nice out here hmm before going on any divine missives of mercenary work lets just try to get some armour... COULD ANYONE SPARE A FULL SET OF PLATE ARMOUR AROUND HERE?!"
Ask if no affirmatives go and follow the mercenaries
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: June 11, 2013, 03:25:26 am »

"Ah, Corsair, it's nice to see that you recovered from your, well, unfortunate accident. I'll be able to supply you with equipment. I can enchant the armor to have supernatural enhancements or alternatively, I can equip it with experimental abilities.
Just out of curiosity, what sort of name is "Corsair" exactly? I recently encountered someone else under the exact same name."

Silica says <words> and looks for a position to snipe stormcrows from.
She then turns to face the people at the spawn.

"Hello, would any of you be interested in testing some experimental equipment? You can keep the unit afterwards."

Spoiler: Silica's Catalogue (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 06:45:49 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5636 on: June 11, 2013, 04:00:43 am »

-1 will

Get out of the temple and try again. It's not like I have something to loose anyway.

((And when you said "burn out" I didn't expect it to be so literal :) ))
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:06:34 pm by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: June 11, 2013, 05:52:55 am »

"Is theah a wayuh bayck tae tha noamal plays? An' wha tha hayuck is thayut?"

Point to the eye.

After this, Words.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: June 11, 2013, 07:32:58 am »

((Toaster: If my weapon prototype is summoned as intended, I might be able to create a suitable ranged weapon for you.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: June 11, 2013, 07:35:03 am »

((Toaster: If my weapon prototype is summoned as intended, I might be able to create a suitable ranged weapon for you.))
((I'll pay you more to not sell it to him! Probably!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 435