Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 974747 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #6645 on: February 09, 2014, 03:57:37 pm »

dont worry, just read through the entire thread (IC and OOC), as well as the previous thread of version 1, and you will understand. I'll wait here :P

ooooooooooooooor you could just jump into the cold water, make a char, appear out of the blue and just kinda be awkwardly tentacle hugged by marie
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6646 on: February 09, 2014, 03:58:32 pm »

I'm not nice! Also why do I already have you on my buddies list I don't remember ever talking to you.

Anywhoot, :
dont worry, just read through the entire thread (IC and OOC), as well as the previous thread of version 1, and you will understand. I'll wait here :P

ooooooooooooooor you could just jump into the cold water, make a char, appear out of the blue and just kinda be awkwardly tentacle hugged by marie

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6647 on: February 09, 2014, 03:59:42 pm »

I might also add I have been playing for a while now, and am still not entirely sure wtf. it comes slowly with experience, learning by doing
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6648 on: February 09, 2014, 04:00:23 pm »

A roleplaying game about a magical group that saves the world multiple times. That's the vague idea of it.
Also shoosh, Elf. I may love ya, but you're not a very good GM. :P
Awww, that's not very nice :c
It's not very wrong, either. Almost all of the plot and setting has been developed by players.
Like, adventures and entire realms are up to the players to devise.

Also, hi Flandres.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: February 09, 2014, 04:01:25 pm »

A roleplaying game about a magical group that saves the world multiple times. That's the vague idea of it.

(Also, hi Flandre! :33)
I take that title with pride.

*glomp*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: February 09, 2014, 04:02:20 pm »

(Also, hi Flandre! :33)
I take that title with pride.

*glomp*
*cue tentacle shenanigans*

Anywhoooooooooo... *whistles innocently*

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: February 09, 2014, 04:02:42 pm »

Mal is going to get to know Marie very well I guess xD.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6652 on: February 09, 2014, 04:02:57 pm »

WOOHOO
I BEAT TENTACLES IN CHESS

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: February 09, 2014, 04:03:57 pm »

I'm not nice! Also why do I already have you on my buddies list I don't remember ever talking to you.
I've been gone for quite a long time, and I'm sure this is why I don't remember you either D:

I would lose whatever sanity and innocence I have left to this game, I'm sure.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6654 on: February 09, 2014, 04:04:28 pm »

guys, guys, exactly this kinda stuff is what makes this game look so weird to newcomers, try to act like professionals.

Keep the tentacles for later

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6655 on: February 09, 2014, 04:07:08 pm »

guys, guys, exactly this kinda stuff is what makes this game look so weird to newcomers...
...You're saying the game isn't weird?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6656 on: February 09, 2014, 04:07:58 pm »

and for a reason I am not entirely sure off, very addictive

seriously Flandre, you should consider giving it a go, it's easier to get into than I initialy thought

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6657 on: February 09, 2014, 04:08:11 pm »

I've been gone for quite a long time, and I'm sure this is why I don't remember you either D:

I would lose whatever sanity and innocence I have left to this game, I'm sure.
You lost it the moment you decided setting foot in this madness was a good idea.

Welcome to RotMG. Leave your female characters at home; Kyle will seduce them again.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6659 on: February 09, 2014, 04:16:03 pm »

I kinda dont like thos guys

"bitch, we are immortal but nope, aging, so please give us the single most sought bafter artifact of the world. You might die trying, patsh dangerous as heck but dayum, we are like, so much more valueable than you"

fuuuuuck those guys
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 1030