Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1219668 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Balance Patch + Dat Clock
« Reply #360 on: May 29, 2011, 04:52:13 pm »

I learned some awesome tricks from watching the tournament.

e.g:

Taking my entire team with me to clear enemy wraith camp and lizard camp (half the enemy jungle) then getting a gank with that red buff 3 minutes into the game. That game went amazingly. Enemy Nocturne jungler was completely screwed the whole game (not to mention I kept raping him every few minutes) and ended up going tanky instead of damage because he couldn't do any damage at all.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 29, 2011, 05:52:39 pm »

I hate feeders. You can't carry through a feeding teammate. The problem is when they do it repeatedly, not learning that, "Oh that char can kill me, better stay away". Instead they think they'll have better luck next time. Guess what, there is no luck unless you're Jax, Gangplank, Udyr, Tryndamere, or a crit/dodge reliant champ. I'm elitist, I know, and I don't mind people dying, but it's when they don't learn anything and contribute nothing to the team that I get mad. And there's nothing. You. Can. Do. Except lose.  >:(

Example: Last game, our 2v1 GP Karma top lane fed Tryn first blood. Both of them. They continued to die to Tryn, repeatedly. By end-game I was about 12/2/2 with 15 Mejais stacks and they Tryn was 19/2/0. I'm an AP Carry, I can't even compare. I had my entire item build and he had his, but lol, you can't do shit. And my team still had no defense and kept building damage. And dying. And dying. "Lol maybe if I extend this time I won't die!" How about you use your brains.

debvon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 29, 2011, 06:53:13 pm »

Giving advice to strangers (hell, even friends sometimes) during a game will injure their pride and they'll almost always lash out. But if you're polite about it, the advice will stick and the next game they play, they'll remember and use it. It also alleviates some of the rage building inside of you. Two ugly birds with one stone.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 29, 2011, 08:05:29 pm »

I just ignore people. Works plenty well. I wish there was an ignore button next to people's names in games so I wouldn't have to manually type in complicated dumbass names like xXHy1M@st3rBlAACK.1Xx

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 29, 2011, 08:07:24 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I felt slightly bad about this, but also slightly good.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 29, 2011, 08:10:12 pm »

I hate feeders. You can't carry through a feeding teammate. The problem is when they do it repeatedly, not learning that, "Oh that char can kill me, better stay away". Instead they think they'll have better luck next time. Guess what, there is no luck unless you're Jax, Gangplank, Udyr, Tryndamere, or a crit/dodge reliant champ. I'm elitist, I know, and I don't mind people dying, but it's when they don't learn anything and contribute nothing to the team that I get mad. And there's nothing. You. Can. Do. Except lose.  >:(

Example: Last game, our 2v1 GP Karma top lane fed Tryn first blood. Both of them. They continued to die to Tryn, repeatedly. By end-game I was about 12/2/2 with 15 Mejais stacks and they Tryn was 19/2/0. I'm an AP Carry, I can't even compare. I had my entire item build and he had his, but lol, you can't do shit. And my team still had no defense and kept building damage. And dying. And dying. "Lol maybe if I extend this time I won't die!" How about you use your brains.
In a recent game, under the turret, I was getting killed from almost full hp by two guys turret diving me :/

I don't have the range for this shit... maybe I just need a game full of ap nuke?

range wins games after all.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2011, 08:14:13 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I felt slightly bad about this, but also slightly good.

That's one tanky setup you've got there.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 30, 2011, 01:42:38 am »

"Firetrucks" was the greatest thing.

The greatest.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 30, 2011, 02:46:44 am »

I'd like to meet someone who would actually use that line in real life.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 30, 2011, 08:14:16 am »

thats a good line, even just for a joke.

id use it.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 30, 2011, 02:42:14 pm »

There's a philo stone exploit.

If you buy one, wait until it pays itself off, but don't sell it yet. Turn it into the new item, and then sell it. You get more money that way.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 30, 2011, 02:54:47 pm »

Just went 12-2 with Veigar. Team epicfails and our Ashe has a score of 2-10, with Vayne 2-12. Cho'Gath just ate us. One of the parts DotA does better then LoL; you can always carry yourself out of DotA games. As nice as LoL's team-based gameplay is, if your team fails, you fail, regardless of how good you play.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 30, 2011, 10:10:04 pm »

Dakk is the best Jarvan.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 30, 2011, 11:55:16 pm »

Yay, I got LoL to work again!

Wait no, I just spent a few hours getting LoL to work again. Fuck.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 1067