Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1219699 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I don't understand what the trollbuild part is, because im fuken nub

plx expane joke jajaja

I understand why AP Shen is a trollbuild though, I'm not that dumb.  I just haven't played enough to have seen a lot of these champions
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:34:38 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

We're building like morons basically. You should use our builds as guidelines to never follow.

You can't see it in the screenshots, but Karthus starts stacking Archangels Staffs and Pantheon starts stacking BF Swords.

Explanation: If you build like this vs an actually good team, they will rape you as the entire team is not only super squishy but super susceptible to CC.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Oh, that makes sense.

Are there any concise champ summary-type guides?  One of the problems I'm having is I'm not always sure what kind of champ someone I'm up against is.  Sometimes it's obvious ("Hm, this Renekton guy looks like a caster") but some of the characters aren't, and since there are like 70 of them it'd be nice to have something quick and clean to figure out who's what on the enemy team for deciding how to build.
Shoes...

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

You can't see it in the screenshots, but Karthus starts stacking Archangels Staffs
You say that like it's something Karthus shouldn't do.

5 archangels and a hat pro tier

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Oh, that makes sense.

Are there any concise champ summary-type guides?  One of the problems I'm having is I'm not always sure what kind of champ someone I'm up against is.  Sometimes it's obvious ("Hm, this Renekton guy looks like a caster") but some of the characters aren't, and since there are like 70 of them it'd be nice to have something quick and clean to figure out who's what on the enemy team for deciding how to build.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Zm_CUhnZ2Ne2ikmhM9yPnH0QO5eo4G6jPjRS5xm5MkM

Scroll down. I wrote this up in case I ever forgot how to fight a certain champion or what to do. But it gives a quick idea on what you're fighting.

Edit: Ignore the whole secret plan part. Pfft... what secret plans haha...

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why would alistar have problems with lee sin?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

I remember when hotshotgg carried his team by playing tank twitch and stealing the baron. It was absolutely glorious.

Also, I for one can confirm Umiman's statement on the massive influx of fail Singeds. The one in my team fed like hell early game, ended with 4 and 14 deaths. He would do smart things such as chasing the enemy kayle across the whole map while the rest of the enemy team pushed the lane with their alistar, while we lacked a tank because the guy who was supposed to do rammus switched in the last second and played mejais nidalee. Their fiddlesticks left, and they surrendered on my face, despite the kill score being basicaly the same.

Heh, soloqueue.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Why would alistar have problems with lee sin?
Lee Sin is quite tanky with lots of teleports and knockback.

Alistar can't really do anything when the target is not only hard to kill, but can just jump out of all his knockups. Also, Alistar really wants to be able to get into the middle of the entire enemy team. Lee Sin likes to kick people away.

Lee Sin is very good against characters who need proper positioning.

Edit: I just took Kayle with rally for a spin and jesus christ... it's really scary. I also never knew it gave +70 AP to the entire team for 20 seconds (+20ap at level 1), that's pretty awesome. It also gives almost as much AD as Taric's ultimate.

So I'm mulling over a Kayle + Jax combo. I don't think Rally stacks... but Kayle + Jax + rally would be quite scary considering their passives. I don't even know what second summoner spell to take on them anyway.

Edit edit: Wait WHAT?! Rally works on minions?!!!!?!!! +35 DAMAGE ON MINIONS?! How did I not know about this?!

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could totally do Bdoor fiddles with rally.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Joke all you want. I just made someone ragequit when rally Kayle and Vayne instagibbed him at level 1. I don't really know what they changed about Kayle but I feel she's godlike now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Replay here: http://www.mediafire.com/?rqbydqtbqnamwoo

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can add me to the North American list as Rex Chaos :)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Just went 16/14/33 with Jarvan.

And lost.

We had 1 leaver, then another. Both fed katarina massively and left.

We still got 2 of their inhibitors and were 20 kills above them.
/sigh

At least it was fun. Few things are funnier then watching a katarina spend her super fed economies with a rod of ages and 3 deathcaps. She ultimates me, I put golden aegis up, walk out of ulti, then proceed to rape her with autoattacks, barely losing 1/10 of my life. Actualy, thats the amount I'd lose if I DIDN'T walk out of her ulti.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:04:00 am by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Umiman, what's your reasoning behind building a gunblade rather than the rageblade? And how do you cope with Kayle's large mana consumption with just a ring and a few mana potions?
Also often called Boowells.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Umiman, what's your reasoning behind building a gunblade rather than the rageblade? And how do you cope with Kayle's large mana consumption with just a ring and a few mana potions?
I'm not umi, but I dont find Kayle that huge of a mana consumer. True, early game she has horrible mana issues, but that's what the ring and pots are for. Late game she can spam all her abilities all she wants and still come out of fights with enough mana for another round.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 1067