Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1219613 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #5115 on: October 31, 2011, 02:18:14 pm »

Hrm...

I'd like to try it but I don't own Malz. He's super expensive. The one I know works is support Veigar.

Edit: Apparently some new drama has occurred over the weekend as Reginald has been banned from LoL for a week. And Wickd left SK.

Also, I'm getting a feeling that the next FotM after Olaf will be Riven from looking at guide updates and forum posts. I just wanna say I said she was a great champion first hehehe. Seriously though, she's a superior version of Renekton so I can't see how she can be bad.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5116 on: October 31, 2011, 04:10:37 pm »

Now that people are discussing weird builds, I started wondering why control junglers don't run with Smite + Tele. It would make starting in the opponent jungle way easier (take their wraiths and golems, tele to second top tower to continue with your own wolves and blue). Warding the opposing jungler's buffs would also be absolutely devastating when you can turn up in a matter of seconds, especially early game. Also, no way for the jungler to be out of position for dragon or baron as long as they are warded. Aaand the other team's top lane wouldn't be safe even if the jungler was just seen at bot.

Kinda want to try it, but I think it needs a team that knows what's going on.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5117 on: October 31, 2011, 04:16:15 pm »

Trying to gank without flash / ghost in a game where every single person has flash / ghost is an experience in futility.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5118 on: October 31, 2011, 04:46:08 pm »

Trying to gank without flash / ghost in a game where every single person has flash / ghost is an experience in futility.
Unless you're Kassadin.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5120 on: October 31, 2011, 05:04:15 pm »

Jungle cass, you don't need flash for that shit. Well, that ganking stage, your slow and speed up pretty much give you a ghost. And teleport works well with her.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5121 on: October 31, 2011, 05:11:49 pm »

Jungle cass, you don't need flash for that shit. Well, that ganking stage, your slow and speed up pretty much give you a ghost. And teleport works well with her.
Gangplank, Nunu, Skarner, and Nocturne don't need ghost / flash too right?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5122 on: October 31, 2011, 05:14:08 pm »

Flash is like a nuclear bomb.  One person has it so everybody has to have it, and no one will get rid of it unless everyone gets rid of it but no one will because then you wouldn't have it when everyone else does.

Shoes...

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5123 on: October 31, 2011, 05:43:11 pm »

Gangplank, Nunu, Skarner, and Nocturne don't need ghost / flash too right?

Difference being they need to be close to their target to do any more damage, where Cass doesn't.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5124 on: October 31, 2011, 06:52:17 pm »

If you have a jump move like Corki's Valkyre, I wouldn't think you need flash.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5125 on: October 31, 2011, 07:12:47 pm »

Part of me knows flash is toxic, part of me wants to keep it anyway.  As Malz flash basically gives me a free kill when I hit six if the other guy is dumb enough to stay in lane.
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5126 on: October 31, 2011, 07:16:23 pm »

The reason they don't just remove flash is because not only does alot of the gameplay depend on it, its also the only real way to catch up with some champions, not to mention you'd make ganks that are currently hard to escape from nearly impossible to survive. IT IS possible to not completely screw up the game by removing it though, but they would have to adress the champions that don't have an escape mechanic. Suddenly all those champions would have to play alot more passively.

They should, however, buff ghost back to its old status.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5127 on: October 31, 2011, 07:28:12 pm »

There are only three junglers I know of that can work without summoner escapes / gap closers. All three have the same attribute: stealth.

That being said, Eve, Shaco, and Twitch all have ridiculously scary ganks if they took like ignite + smite. Shaco has an almost guaranteed first blood in middle.

Edit: The new champion looks really scary.

Edit edit: I didn't realize today was the official Let-Mental-Hospital-Patients-Play-LoL day again. Silly me.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: October 31, 2011, 07:51:07 pm »

I'm imaging her as this dragon that swoops in from everywhere and fucks you over without you ever knowing what happened :D

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: October 31, 2011, 07:56:04 pm »

I feel like her description is... confusing. So she has her three base abilities and her autoattacks build fury. When her fury's full she can go dragon with her ult. As a dragon her abilities are enhance to do more (as shown by the 'Dragon Form:' part)? And her passive is activated... by autoattacking? So each autoattack reduces her Q cooldown, extends W's duration, deals bonus damage to armor-debuffed targets of E, and gives 2 fury?

I guess that makes sense? I think I really like her. Another melee mage!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 1067