Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1219613 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Sejuani, that Permaslow Pig - 1.0.0.132
« Reply #6930 on: January 18, 2012, 01:13:28 pm »

I'm at 5500 IP and saving for Sejuani.

Also, aren't autoattack resets worse with high attack speed? So putting Ionic Spark onto those champions would be mildly counterproductive.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6931 on: January 18, 2012, 01:49:42 pm »

I'm getting up near 4800 IP now, and still can't make a decision on where to invest my hard-earned points. Orianna looks kinda interesting, but also looks tricky to play. Right now, I'm leaning towards Heimerdinger or Taric (or if I wait much longer, Heimderdinger and Taric).

Orianna is decent, you do have to get used to the ball, but it is fun to play a champ that is pretty different from the rest. She's not as powerful as she used to be though, I haven't seen her much nor played her much since her nerfs. I still think she is viable, she's just not overpowered like she used to be.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6932 on: January 18, 2012, 05:19:55 pm »

Oh, God. Malphite is SO MUCH FUN. When you get your full build, smacking all five enemies with Unstoppable Force and watching them melt under Katarina is so awesome.

Jesus, I need to get him.
Also often called Boowells.

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: January 18, 2012, 06:58:27 pm »

Apparently, with rylai's, frozen mallet, and red buff, you can get close to 100% slow on Sejuani.
That's pretty crazy, even for a tank.
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: January 18, 2012, 07:14:34 pm »

Apparently, with rylai's, frozen mallet, and red buff, you can get close to 100% slow on Sejuani.

Rylais doesn't stack with frozen mallet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6935 on: January 18, 2012, 07:38:14 pm »

I heard that with 6 GAs, you can never die. You only keep reviving.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6936 on: January 18, 2012, 07:52:01 pm »

I heard that with 6 GAs, you can never die. You only keep reviving.
*tests*
IT'S TRUE.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6937 on: January 18, 2012, 07:54:58 pm »

1) those two don't stack
2) even if they did, they wouldn't get to 100%

Here's the math on the highest slow you can get on her. First, the slows individually:
Permafrost: 70%
Red buff: 24%
Frozen mallet: 40%

Now, halve red buff and frozen mallet since that's how slows stack before multiplying:
Permafrost: 70%
Red buff: 12%
Frozen mallet: 20%

Now apply the slows multiplicatively.
.30*.88*.8=.2112

This means the total slow with those three is 78%. Pretty damn slow, but you're only getting an extra 8% over permafrost by itself.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6939 on: January 18, 2012, 10:40:57 pm »

I don't even remember what Ionic Spark does but I'm going to assume it'll work on my old crazy attack speed Twisted Fate build.

I find it works extremely well on Vayne. Helps her capitalize on her silver arrow passive (as well as giving her a bit of burst early game) and health, which is always good. Since I tend to go all out attack speed on Vayne now (since abusing an autoattack buff that does true damage based on the enemy's max health is pro), something that gives her a little durability is always welcome.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: January 19, 2012, 12:17:40 am »

I don't even remember what Ionic Spark does but I'm going to assume it'll work on my old crazy attack speed Twisted Fate build.

I find it works extremely well on Vayne. Helps her capitalize on her silver arrow passive (as well as giving her a bit of burst early game) and health, which is always good. Since I tend to go all out attack speed on Vayne now (since abusing an autoattack buff that does true damage based on the enemy's max health is pro), something that gives her a little durability is always welcome.
If you're going AS, you gotta abuse on-hit effects.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6941 on: January 19, 2012, 03:06:43 am »

Silver bolts is strong, like wuju style.

Stronger, if you aren't building critsss

Starting phantom dancer is viable on yi.

In the right environment, three phantom dancers is viable :/

(everybody is too dangerous to get close to anyway, or at least, to stick around.)

Regardless, youmuu's is almost always better. You can have like double the attack speed of any other just from activating it with highlander, and early game brutalizer scaling is extremely strong.

But vayne needs black cleaver.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: January 19, 2012, 11:19:50 am »

Most of the time when people make poor picks at champion select I'll try to pick something that will make our overall team composition better. But on occasion I'll get annoyed and pick something ridiculous. Today it was jungle battleraka. No, Soraka isn't the best jungler and no she doesn't inspire the same fear as Udyr as she charges out of the river bush. However, the embarrassment the other team feels when they are killed by jungle Soraka is unrivalled.

I kept ganking top and the enemy Morde ragequit before the ten minute mark. It was great.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: January 19, 2012, 11:52:26 am »

I've been watching the Kiev "Intel Extreme Masters" LoL tournament, and so far, all 4 times, my favorite teams won ! (I don't actually know the teams, i just pick one as my favorite during the first minute or so, based on their champions).

It's interesting to watch but i think i've just hit my saturation point though :p

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: January 19, 2012, 12:28:18 pm »

I watched the SK vs TSM game, and it was baffling. I admit, I haven't played normal basically since Dominion came out, but... why did SK pick Vayne/Janna? Why not Vayne/Alistar if vayne was so crucial to their team? Why not Graves/Janna? They lost bot so damn hard. And I still have good memories of SK from WC3 (Madfrog <3), so I was sad.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 1067