Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1221627 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Pretty easy, all the extremes fail;

-Hiding and being useless to the team ad (-> This includes you, 274 farm vayne that did not take part in a single teamfight)
 --- and you, I don't initiate tank
----- and you, i only move to teamfights if all enemys are under 50% hp to finish them off and act like i did all the work - darius/yi

---I NEED THAT KILL OMG U KS > suiciders

--- K/D is all that is important, omg, nubs, stupid 0/3/23 soraka!!!!1111

Really the last one annoys me the above... you don't relise that the 0/5/whatever person that actually keeps 4 out of 5 enemy champions busy so you can free farm and take 3 towers is helping you more then you can tell... or that guy that died to make sure you get baron... or that "nub" blitz who grabs a enemy and dies instead of allowing your ad with a killing spree to die (150 < 500 g)

Lets take all randrom, all mid for example. Aura items are extremely cost effective in that (since you nearly always have 5 champs near you, so they are easily the best item to get if you want to win. If you want good k/d on your own person, then you get damage items and you lose, but sadly 80% of the pubs i am forced to play with choose personal victory (hurr i am better then that guy, lulz) over actual victory (thats when the nexus of the other guys explodes).
Them Supports aren't killing anyone! OMG, worst player on team. Y U no pick carry liek me?!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

noob reaport (actual quote)
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

I've played many games with/against Darius, and I know he is goddamn OP. Now was the first time I actually laned agaisnt one.
I have to say, it was the most infuriating laning phase I have ever played this whole year. I'm not even kidding, the laning phase made me feel like bending my arm so much that the bone snaps. And since I'm usually a very calm palyer, who focuses on having fun, this was horrible.
Good thing is, the team was very friendly and despite me feeding 5 kills to Darius during the laning, they didn't mind much. The atmosphere after the lanephase was so relaxed that it turned out to be an okay match. We won, too.

If I could, I'd nerf him so his passive deals 1 dmg over 100 seconds, stacks once, his armor penetraton is 0.0001% per level, his pull costs 50% of his current hp, and his ult deals basic attack damage but hurts him by 5 x of this amount. I would do this and make all of his base stats 1, and i wouldn't even feel bad.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

^LoL forums -> character feedback. EVERYONE talking about Darius. Why do they need 20 threads about the same thing? : /
 Luckily, being a silly newbie ("noob i report u"), I haven't got matched up against him yet. Still at free/cheap champions tier. I'm planning to play free champs until I get Varus, and then also buy some kind of melee tank (preferably one that specializes in drawing aggro, suggestions?) for some completely different gameplay. Wonder what next weeks free champs are. I'll have to get used to playing something different. : /

And on a completely different note, someone said "fidelstik noob" and now my mind automatically makes Fiddlesticks look like an unholy fusion of himself and Fidel Castro.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's the worst you've seen?

Try ones like "i repot u" or the ones that are so illegibly written that you aren't sure whether they are foreign or just absolutely moronic. What's that they said? "lol u i no bad reprot" Umm... Riiiight.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Try ones like "i repot u" or the ones that are so illegibly written that you aren't sure whether they are foreign or just absolutely moronic. What's that they said? "lol u i no bad reprot" Umm... Riiiight.
I'm new, ok? : )

Anyway, I outdid myself~

^The other team's Yi actually disconnected later than halfway into the game. He was just a very extreme survival person. Maybe he kept disconnecting, but I swear, I saw him a lot on the map.

Also, my new technique against melee-heavy teams. First item to buy - the +1 speed boots, then immediately rush to +3 speed boots.
 They will be surprised by the first choice and unable to catch you. When you get the first few kills, you can upgrade your speed further and while you got the gold easily, it will take time for them to boost their speed enough to catch you.
 I was never even in danger, since I run faster than the speed-boosted Bear, Yi was always in a different lane and Alistar is a joke against ranged champions. At one point I had 80% health and I had both Bear and Alistar at 100% health running away from me, because they already knew that my build is a perfect counter to theirs. Killed Bear, Alistar survived by hiding in the jungle. I felt so honored to be considered such a dangerous opponent. : )

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Welcome to kiting, tomas. Have you played Ashe?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome to kiting, tomas. Have you played Ashe?
Ashe, Queen of Kites.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Legendary Skin Idea: Kite Runner Ashe

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ashe is definitely probably the best kiter, because of that frost arrow passive. Other ranged champions can kite, and do so much more effectively if they get a frozen mallet.

Fast melee characters can also kite, although it is difficult and situational. Then there is using abilities to kite, which makes Lee Sin come to mind. Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike an enemy champion and then just dash back with Safeguard.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Speaking of skins, I saw a neat Mafia Graves skin yesterday while spectating (only thing I can do in LoL right now without lagging and DC-ing) and I wasn't able to see him in the store for some reason or in his champion screen, what gives?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Legendary Skin Idea: Kite Runner Ashe
She uses a kite as a bow, and shoots out kite tails. With bows.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^^ Not very helpful.

I'm new, ok? : )

Anyway, I outdid myself~

^The other team's Yi actually disconnected later than halfway into the game. He was just a very extreme survival person. Maybe he kept disconnecting, but I swear, I saw him a lot on the map.

Unique Passives don't stack across multiple copies of the same item. So you'll be getting +80 attack damage from the two last whispers, but still only 40% armour pen.
Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 1067