Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1219634 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - S3 - Patch 3.04
« Reply #11355 on: March 26, 2013, 12:32:13 am »

Udyr changes changes! Now all his stances cost 47/44/41/38/35, tiger stance does magic damage again (black cleaver is sad), and bear stance has apparently caused Udyr to ignore unit collision during the active since the original changes but it just now got listed in the tooltip.

Also Zac's skin is purple Zac. I am disinterested.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11356 on: March 26, 2013, 03:26:18 pm »

http://lrss.co/

An open amateur League league (lol). If any of you guys wanted to make a team I'd be down to help in any way I could. I just can't play on it since I'm Diamond.

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11357 on: March 26, 2013, 03:31:51 pm »

That could be interesting

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11358 on: March 26, 2013, 03:37:48 pm »

I'm not holding my breath. It'll be cool for a couple weeks, then it'll get posted to reddit or tumblr and become frontpage'd or whatever, and then greater internet fuckwad theory will apply and suddenly 3K elo challenger tier smurfs who totally aren't actually Bronze III will start pointing fingers and laughing and the players in it will feel like shit and nobody has fun.

Everybody someone makes a gif/youtube of a Bronze V game and makes fun of the players in it, kittens die. Nothing good can come from the publicizing of low-skill games.

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11359 on: March 26, 2013, 03:50:58 pm »

It's already on the front page of reddit

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11360 on: March 26, 2013, 05:07:03 pm »

I think it is time to ask for help.

I've played LoL off and on for quite a while (since beta) and I am way down in Bronze IV. I have like a 40% win ratio.

What is the best way to get feed back on your play? Recording and uploading? What program do I use and where do I upload to?

General information on my playstyle is that I always fill and have a few good champs for each role. Most of the time this means I jungle (not great at) or support (generally pretty good at). Here are the champs I usually play:

Top: Lee or Jarv
Mid: Ryze or Karthus
Jungle: Lee or Jarv
ADC: Trist, Corki, Kog, Ashe
Support: Ali, Sona, Raka, Jana, Leona (I suck at her).

I have like 19k IP so I can pick up any three champs if I so desire.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #11361 on: March 26, 2013, 05:19:29 pm »

The biggest thing you need to do is learn to give yourself feedback. Don't focus on getting other people to tell you what you're doing wrong - that should be secondary.

Every time something bad happens that you were involved with, ask yourself if you could have done something to make it better. Could you have been in a better position? Did you forget your summoner spells? Were you attacking the wrong champion? Even if your teammates made mistakes, could you have done something to mitigate the problems they caused?

You're the most effective person at giving you feedback. You know your intentions. You know what you could have done but decided not to do. You can figure out if that decision was correct. And only you can give yourself feedback as you play. If you get a grip on the game and realize what's going wrong, you can turn an early losing game into a win, but only if you're willing to evaluate your play and make changes on the fly.

In Trundle rework news, apparently he's keeping a lot of his animations (the three-limb walk was mentioned specifically) so I think the similarities to old Trundle will be more apparent once we see him in action. I'm more optimistic now.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11362 on: March 26, 2013, 05:26:14 pm »

The best program to record with is called LoLReplay. It's pretty much the only available tool for recording single games. You can use something like fraps or a streaming service, but LoLReplay starts on its own and records every game quietly as long as it's running. Get it here. There are a ton of places you could ask for help, but I've been told reddit's r/summonerschool subreddit is pretty good. Or you could always ask here.

The champs you have don't really matter. I'd advise spending your IP on basic sets of runes (ArPen or AD and MPen reds, Armor yellows, and MR or MR/lvl blues, and HP or MS quintessences), then getting all of the cheap champions first, just because if you get everything 3150 and below, you'll have a pretty flexible pool.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #11363 on: March 26, 2013, 07:28:24 pm »

Trundle rework news:
Spoiler: splash art (click to show/hide)

He looks beautiful. They kept his hair. He is everything I have ever wanted in a troll.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11364 on: March 26, 2013, 07:29:27 pm »

Trundle rework news:
Spoiler: splash art (click to show/hide)

He looks beautiful. They kept his hair. He is everything I have ever wanted in a troll.
Except for he is blue, not green >.>
I feel like riot is maybe...
 8)
TROLLING US?!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11365 on: March 27, 2013, 07:04:34 pm »

Patch tonight. I smell Zac soon.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #11366 on: March 27, 2013, 08:22:41 pm »

Apparently the "Zac now available" announcement accidentally got leaked or something. So he should be out pretty soon after the patch. I've got my 6300 ready for him.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11367 on: March 27, 2013, 09:06:23 pm »

3.05 is... really really boring. Basically, we get new Karma, probably Zac, Udyr buffs, and small Hec and Akali nerfs. Plus the usual plethora of bugfixes, but this patch is quite boring.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11368 on: March 28, 2013, 02:55:03 am »

'Ranked Queues have been disabled in preparation for the coming patch.'

IT'S HERE!
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Nistenf