Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1219641 times)

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 3.11 - Lucian, the Purifier
« Reply #12435 on: November 02, 2013, 07:41:19 am »

Rocket swarm enhanced by Heimerdinger's ult seems a little strong at the moment... Getting hit for 1650 from one spell is a bit ridiculous.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12436 on: November 03, 2013, 05:06:23 am »

4v5? No problem!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12437 on: November 04, 2013, 03:03:55 pm »

70 000 people watching Bjergsen's stream.

That's... that's impressive. Jesus Christ
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12438 on: November 04, 2013, 08:21:21 pm »

Moving to TSM must really be raking in the $$$.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12439 on: November 05, 2013, 06:50:26 pm »

Also, the current s4 patch.
Holy shit support players are not allowed to bitch over only ever getting nerfs for the rest of S4 if even half of this stuff goes through.
Just... holy shit.
That's not what support players complain about. They more complain about doing more than their fair share of the work for less than their fair share of the recognition, dealing with carries that think they can do what you do better because "support is easy" and so they treat you like trash, getting blamed for anything jungle isn't being blamed for, and, in the end, having less say in how the game goes than most other roles.

I don't know of a single support player that has ever complained about only getting nerfs. I'm pretty sure supports aren't nerfed harder because their amazing early game gives them 0 items later, because they're reduced to ward machines.

Wherever do you go that you hear people complain about support nerfs? Supports are megastrong. They just lost scaling on items because people weren't playing them as supports.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #12440 on: November 05, 2013, 06:55:56 pm »

I suppose you've never been on riot's official forums, or hell even reddit? Whenever patch notes with nerfs to a support go through, it's always the same outcry of "omg riot stop nerfing supports".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12441 on: November 05, 2013, 08:05:57 pm »

I suppose you've never been on riot's official forums, or hell even reddit? Whenever patch notes with nerfs to a support go through, it's always the same outcry of "omg riot stop nerfing supports".
I don't visit the forums because they're awful.

I have never seen anyone ever say that about supports on reddit.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #12442 on: November 05, 2013, 09:21:04 pm »

On Reddit, people are usually too busy complaining about EUW/PBE nerfs to talk about support nerfs v:

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12443 on: November 14, 2013, 02:02:57 am »

Wow I'm so lost back in the third season but I don't give a damn. They refunded me so much RP I have almost 7000 for whatever reason and there's DRAVEN ward skins. Insta-buy.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #12444 on: November 14, 2013, 02:04:59 am »

Do you have any of the older Halloween skins? That might be it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12445 on: November 22, 2013, 02:58:05 am »

So, double bruiser bot lane with double brace makes for extremely nice csing. Friend and I had more gold than any other lane. Relic Shield and Targon's Brace are stupidly powerful for bruiser bot lane.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #12446 on: November 22, 2013, 03:24:58 am »

Double relic double top lane is apparently the new presesson meta. So much gold!

ADC and support both having relic also makes them super wealthy. Just disengage and farm all day~ :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12447 on: November 22, 2013, 03:44:29 pm »

New dude revealed - is mystical kawaii-sensei-watashiwa-samurai-~ugu:

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal/yasuo-unforgiven-revealed

Melee AD with a ton of mobility and supposedly faring better in prolonged fights rather than all-out burst.

Notably has an ability that blocks projectiles, which is something I've wanted to see for a while.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #12448 on: November 22, 2013, 04:13:59 pm »

The question is, does his wall thing block just skillshots, or EVERYTHING that goes through it?

Re: Relic duolanes top. No surprises here. I had a pretty strong gut feeling for a while that S4 would break junglers into pieces. The combined might of crazy gold generation options besides farming, and moving more gold/exp over to another monster that's hella out of the way for any sane path, and reducing exp gains with the justification that "Oh junglers can catch up now!" pretty much sent junglers into hell. I wonder why riot hates junglers so much, it's certainly seems like they've done nothing but nerf junglers hard every season, it only follows that they'd eventually be replaced.

In unrelated news, has anybody seen any trilanes yet? All the gold items seem to point towards them being a lot stronger than before. I really want to try one out.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12449 on: November 22, 2013, 06:09:22 pm »

The question is, does his wall thing block just skillshots, or EVERYTHING that goes through it?

Re: Relic duolanes top. No surprises here. I had a pretty strong gut feeling for a while that S4 would break junglers into pieces. The combined might of crazy gold generation options besides farming, and moving more gold/exp over to another monster that's hella out of the way for any sane path, and reducing exp gains with the justification that "Oh junglers can catch up now!" pretty much sent junglers into hell. I wonder why riot hates junglers so much, it's certainly seems like they've done nothing but nerf junglers hard every season, it only follows that they'd eventually be replaced.

In unrelated news, has anybody seen any trilanes yet? All the gold items seem to point towards them being a lot stronger than before. I really want to try one out.
Riot doesn't hate junglers. You've got it all wrong. Junglers have been a bane for Riot for a long time. They're either too powerful or too weak. They want to make them equal to laners, but... that's easier said than done. I have no idea what this whining about jungler nerfs is. Junglers were stupidly powerful before, and they've been trying to scale them back to not be like that.

I agree that the jungle became a little more powerful, but... Did you try not jungling? Because you might find that adaptability is probably a better strategy. I find it helps me understand some of the underlying concepts of the game to just go with the flow, and it's pretty fun.
Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 1067