Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Fledgling Gods [9/9] - Round 3  (Read 5282 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fledgling Gods [9/9] - Round 3
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2018, 04:46:02 pm »

My approaches Rykan again and says:

"You are doing well young mage, your power grows and so too does mine. Yet my presence in this world is still new, and we must take steps to solidify our domain. I have an additional task for you young mage. (Show him image of my sigil). This is my sigil, it brings me ever closer to this world. This process of collecting fellow acolytes is slow, I can sense your frustrations with that, and I too share them. Take here my sigil and draw it throughout your school. In book margins, on walls where it shan't be easily seen, and in other way ward locations. By doing so, in addition to finding more mages, my power will begin to pour into this world faster and fuller. Once done, I will be able to begin truly using my power."

Instruct Rykan to inscribe my sigil in discreet locations throughout the mage school in addition to using approach to collect followers. I do so with the intention to gain more control and knowledge over the area, as well as siphon off excess magic from the school.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2018, 06:34:42 pm »

Wafna approaches both Sarra and Edmund holding the twin masks of comedy and tragedy and proceeds to declaim suitably fledgling verses at them:

Despair! The voice that snatched the hearts of all
Was lost to their so calloused hearts in time!

(This continues for some time. Wafna is nothing if not overly dramatic.)
Rejoice! For Wafna aids the bold and bright,
The troubadour, the vagrant bard, and more
And asks but that companions gather
In Wafna's name to bring forth tears and laughter.

Wafna encourages Sarra and Edmund to gather up companions and travel the world and perform in Wafna's name before more receptive audiences for great rewards.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2018, 06:43:46 pm »

Now that Eekokarn had a new ability, it would immediately go ahead and not use it yet! There's a time and place for everything, and this wasn't it. Instead, he would turn his attention to Amed Ward once again.

Eekokarn invokes Approach [1]

"You seem to have missed the cue, so I'll point it out to you this time. I shall grant this question to you."

"So they say the human-run mines are beginning to falter. What causes a mine to fail anyway? Pehaps they don't know where to dig, or maybe a large mine has logistical issues that humans aren't accustomed to? Do people even have the right equipment? Perhaps the humans themselves are the problem?"

"I think that there must be a better way. Do you?"
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2018, 05:24:06 am »

Is there a waitlist?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2018, 04:07:41 pm »

Idle this turn.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]