Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1081387 times)

Grax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Only.
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.43.03-r1
« Reply #4860 on: October 19, 2016, 11:30:03 pm »

Can we somehaow change environment savagery and evilness?
Finis sanctificat media.

Warmist

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of unfinished jobs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: October 19, 2016, 11:55:18 pm »

Is there a simple way to cancel jobs from within dfhack?

I'm working on editing dig designations from within Armok Vision, but I need to be able to cancel ones that have already been converted into jobs.
We should add cancel function to dfhack job module

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: October 20, 2016, 01:26:16 am »

Can we somehaow change environment savagery and evilness?
Not easily.

gui/gm-editor df.global.world.world_data has a region entry, if you [i]nsert new values you can open up all regions besides the ones shown, but you would want to write a script because it's annoying doing it by hand.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: October 21, 2016, 10:59:53 am »

Development update:

JJ has fixed a lot of ruby issues (and I fixed one, somehow) and now exterminate actually works! I might try putting together another release in a couple days for anyone who wants to test that, assuming nothing breaks horribly as a result. (That was with Ruby 2, by the way, which could mean a working ruby plugin on Win64 if it also works there.)

Quietust fixed a bunch of broken viewscreens, and I fixed an abstract_building issue that was causing crashes on x64.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4864 on: October 21, 2016, 11:34:37 am »

I'd like to build a test-version of Masterwork for 43.05 with all the utilities that I can get for next friday.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: October 21, 2016, 12:42:51 pm »

Does anyone know how to kill a sapling via DFHack? I don't mind if it's tricky or difficult, I just want something that works.

I have a script that is supposed to kill a certain percentage of all saplings in an effort to make tree growth less enthusiastic, I just can't seem to figure out a way to actually kill the saplings...
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: October 21, 2016, 12:48:28 pm »

What happens if you just change the tile type?

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: October 21, 2016, 12:55:24 pm »

I didn't try that, but I suspect it wouldn't work quite right... I'll have to do some experimentation with already dead saplings to see how the game sees them I guess.

I just hoped that there was something like the old extripate (sp?) command avalible.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Hesperid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: October 21, 2016, 02:12:40 pm »

If it hasn't grown into a multi-tile tree yet, you can just delete the plant data structures and then update the tile type to be normal floor, and it will work just like that. I don't think the necessary symbols exist for 0.43.05 yet, though.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: October 21, 2016, 02:19:27 pm »

I don't think the necessary symbols exist for 0.43.05 yet, though.
What? What symbols are those? All I can think of is "world", which should definitely be there.

Maybe the necessary structures haven't been researched yet, but that would affect every version before 0.43.05 too.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #4870 on: October 21, 2016, 03:40:32 pm »

Try finding find the sapling's "plant" structure and setting its hitpoints to zero.

If you want to be dramatic, you could also set it on fire and make it instantly turn into ashes in a puff of smoke (and possibly also give it exactly 1 hitpoint so it handles the transition properly), but that might have the risk of starting a forest fire.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: October 21, 2016, 04:33:58 pm »

Finding the "plant" structure is easy, that how I am finding the saplings in the first place (iterating all plants on the map), if setting their hitpoints to zero works then that would be the simplest thing to do.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: October 21, 2016, 11:17:57 pm »

okay so poking around advmode ui's and found out anon 46 and 47 control how long you can work on building
46 being the number you put in and
47 the cap

testing to see if it's possible to work either a whole week or a year on a camp project and the possibilities of using that to pass time.
it still possible to be ambushed and folks probably don't want to do this with a character who isn't immortal and or that needs to eat sleep or drink.
there also a small chance of melancholy from untreated needs pushing your adventurer past the point of insanity, but that only takes affect if you put them into fort mode.

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: October 22, 2016, 02:23:27 am »

Apologies as I'm sure you get this question a lot but I haven't been round these parts in a long time.

Is a DF Hack for 43.05 (x64) close to release?
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: October 22, 2016, 03:52:50 am »

There's already an alpha release.
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 360