Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1168435 times)

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! (Year Three Posted)
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2012, 07:28:18 pm »

Savescum.

Just remember to either build lots of traps or replace the bridge to the exterior with a drawbridge.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2012, 07:35:06 pm »

Reclaim will end in lots more fun.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2012, 07:36:38 pm »

Wrex, since you're still drunk, you're more than welcome to go again--up to you as to what you want to do. The outcome of the poll will decide what to do in the future when this happens.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2012, 07:37:49 pm »

Well, I savescum'd. The siege was replaced by an ambush that still sent su inot a cataclysmac tantrum spiral. I think we can let it stand. I'll post the highlights.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2012, 07:51:48 pm »

I expected no less of this. We need a,  sobering influence on the management of this fort. Maybe we should have someone run in non-drunk? I know i I keep proposing this, But without a decent fix once and a while, the fort will keep being destroyed. A damaged fort is very hard to deal with under optimal condtions, and the drunk aren't great at disaster-management.

Also, I accidentlay voted save-scum. I meant Reclaim. "member that.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2012, 07:54:08 pm »

No, let the next player reclaim. While both drunk AND wearing an eyepatch over one eye!
It's the only dwarfy thing to do: Don't give up, AND give yourself a handicap!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2012, 07:59:58 pm »

I expected no less of this. We need a,  sobering influence on the management of this fort. Maybe we should have someone run in non-drunk? I know i I keep proposing this, But without a decent fix once and a while, the fort will keep being destroyed. A damaged fort is very hard to deal with under optimal condtions, and the drunk aren't great at disaster-management.
Sober schmober. There needs to be Fun.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2012, 08:07:42 pm »

I hope fun means having your guts pulled out. Because that's what happened to you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2012, 08:16:08 pm »

I hope fun means having your guts pulled out. Because that's what happened to you.
This is fun. Well, not for the dwarves, but who cares? We never care about them anyways. Us monsters.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2012, 08:52:09 pm »

Mazimumzero survived. Kamin, me, Squipo, Jervil, and Talvi, all of you are dead.  Some unimportant dwarves escaped as well. I am the only person insdie my tomb.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2012, 08:55:58 pm »

Any idea how I died?  All my bonecraft masterpieces I made are probably worth many dwarfbucks now. :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2012, 08:58:59 pm »

AhahahahaaaAHAHAHAHAHA!

MZ is so lonely. ;_;

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2012, 09:03:58 pm »

I'll take a dwarf. Name it GreatWyrmBooze. Give me the dwarf who you think is doing the funniest thing once you're nice and drunk.
Sig

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2012, 09:14:59 pm »

Any idea how I died?  All my bonecraft masterpieces I made are probably worth many dwarfbucks now. :P

Headshot. A least it was quick.

MZ killed three siege mounts as he charged straight through their ranks and got the hell out of dodge. Smart guy.

I think I am no longer drunk, so I'll upload the save and such. Obsidian, btw, I fixed it. It now cuts things.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2012, 10:14:59 pm »

My god old people are hilarious when drunk.
Too young to participate, dorf me.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 341