Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 462

Author Topic: Fallout 4: It Just Works  (Read 804269 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Fallout 4: Basically WH40K
« Reply #3975 on: November 22, 2015, 04:39:49 pm »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: November 22, 2015, 05:58:11 pm »

Uh, no, that is not what that image is, crazyabe...

Gabeux, the only sad thing is that it makes some sort of sense.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: November 22, 2015, 07:16:06 pm »

It's from Redline. Sisters that are magical and pop singers along with being racers. But still, mechaboobs.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: November 22, 2015, 07:44:09 pm »

As long as there isn't mini-adults wearing anime dresses sex mods, it's all cool.

But who am I kidding..
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: November 22, 2015, 08:22:08 pm »

The Redline mech is pretty big. Those ladies are near 6 foot.
We just need this but with nukes.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: November 22, 2015, 08:25:06 pm »

Just a heads up: If I'm playing Fallout and you can see me on Steam, I'm broadcasting. I don't know how other stuff affects that, though, as I usually listen to music in the background when I play.

Stomping through the wasteland in power armor to Five Finger Death Punch is pretty satisfying.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: November 22, 2015, 10:32:21 pm »

Right, so, a bunch of shit that pisses me off.

First up, one of the bigger quests that Preston gives you requires you to wander to the other side of the map. When they give this quest to you its after, what, an hour and a half of gameplay?

Secondly, Vertibirds. There are a number of bits to this one.
   -They dont do anything when they come in except land.
   -They sometimes dump you right back out, which when you are getting chased by a supermutant with a minigun is not fun.
   -It works exactly like a slower form of fast travel. Which makes me ask why they even bothered leaving that minigun in.

And, thirdly, quest repeats. Help out the Abernathies early on? Just get your fancy stone house decrabbed? Guess what! You get to do the Abernathy stuff again, with so little dialogue it hurts!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: November 22, 2015, 10:39:12 pm »

I have fully accepted my role as General of the Minutemen and have begun a campaign to rebuild every settlement to max (around 20) capacity with overcapacity farms and water, a working artillery piece each and strong defenses. All settlements are linked and my home base is, of course, The Fort as it has a whopping defense of 200. Rocket turrets everywhere with heavy lasers and heavy machineguns. Patched all the walls with concrete foundations, except that big gap between the armory and the rest of the fort; thats now a gate. Moved all my power suits into the former armory. built a small mutfruit plantation.

All so I can just call down artillery anywhere on the map.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: November 22, 2015, 11:13:05 pm »

Just a heads up: If I'm playing Fallout and you can see me on Steam, I'm broadcasting. I don't know how other stuff affects that, though, as I usually listen to music in the background when I play.

Stomping through the wasteland in power armor to Five Finger Death Punch is pretty satisfying.

You say that, and then you don't give a stream link.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: November 22, 2015, 11:17:53 pm »

You say that, and then you don't give a stream link.
I didn't realize that was necessary. I have my settings set to "Friends can watch my games."

Edit: Found it. Here you go!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 11:26:16 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: November 22, 2015, 11:32:21 pm »

i wonder how long it will be before someone makes a scrap anywhere mod and a mod that lets you clean up the floors and other rubble. it weird you can make huge houses and turrets but you cant shovel some dirt out of a corner.
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 462