_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1218 1219 [1220] 1221 1222 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5763199 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18285 on: September 21, 2013, 03:21:38 am »

((And now Stacy, Grate and Feyri all fight over the corpse. Guys I'm pretty sure Stacy can carry what's left of her without difficulty, especially as Baldwin was first to post on it...))

((Oh no, we've worked out a split here. I get the arms and legs, Grate gets the head, and about two to three people (Feyri and Skylar, possibly someone else I forgot) scoop up all the guts.))
((Expropriate one of the hover-trolleys Auron's been expropriating, and just carry all of her on that. The Doktor or the rest of the infirmary staff will sort it out from there.

I wonder if arms, legs, and most of the bodymass still being present allows a discount on body regeneration.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18286 on: September 21, 2013, 03:27:44 am »

((Expropriate one of the hover-trolleys Auron's been expropriating, and just carry all of her on that. The Doktor or the rest of the infirmary staff will sort it out from there.

I wonder if arms, legs, and most of the bodymass still being present allows a discount on body regeneration.))

((What, and miss out on a 5-person corpse parade marching through the ship, each carrying an armful of body parts or what used to be body parts before spontaneous evisceration?))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18287 on: September 21, 2013, 03:29:49 am »

((You know, I have got to feel sorry for Feyri. She's telling everyone to actually go into combat and instead, they're helping carry a small corpse back to the ship in spite of the fact that Feyri could probably carry it alone.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18288 on: September 21, 2013, 03:34:23 am »

((You know, I have got to feel sorry for Feyri. She's telling everyone to actually go into combat and instead, they're helping carry a small corpse back to the ship in spite of the fact that Feyri could probably carry it alone.))
((Not without a body bag she couldn't. <_<

There are entire other reasons to feel sorry for Feyri (like the fact that a teammate she felt responsible for and at least partially attached to just randomly died). The problem is, there's no combat to go out into. There's just one enemy remaining, and even that is obscured by the remaining civilians, so line of fire is blocked. Unless you want Anton to try a hand at using the mass murder manipulator.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18289 on: September 21, 2013, 03:35:26 am »

((I've only got a kinetic claw hammer, a gauss pistol and a Xeno Spit sprayer. These are unlikely to be very helpful (although it would be fun to try the latter on Sods), not to mention that there's an Avatar of War up front along with a battlesuit backing it up. Something tells me that wandering over there is a bad idea.

In addition, Feyri's the one with a MK3 and advanced weaponry, no?))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18290 on: September 21, 2013, 03:57:04 am »

"Trust me, get out of here now, before the-"

Thomas halts. Some sounds. Some familiar. Those that are, not good ones. Then a scream from the radio. Feyri?
"Goddamn it."

What? What happened? One of those two kids? Now? Had we even shot? How the hell? Friendly fire? What sort of idiot? Ah. Space magic. Damn manipulators. The dam, now this, and dozens of other times. What happened to her must have been awful. What did happen to her?

A certain curiousity welled up, to be pressed back down immediately.

No idea what it was, but it must have been awful. And to a kid? The little girl, too. A first, at least in my thrilling time in the HRMC. Couldn't have happened to a worse person, though. Plenty of sociopaths, and she's the first one to go down. And Feyri. She certainly didn't sound happy.

Then somebody opened their mouth. Thomas cringed a little. This was only getting worse.

Better stay quiet here.

Evacuate civilians. Shoot enemies. Basic stuff.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18291 on: September 21, 2013, 05:16:30 am »

((Moral of the event: Alien artifacts and derived weapons. Stay the fnck away from them.

Also.

Feyri: impaled through the back by a spear of super-ice.
Lyra: impaled through the back by a spear of super-sand.

Should our remaining living female members be mindful of turning their backs to spears of super-fire (lasers) and super-wind (shockwaves)? ))

((AAAAAHHHHHHHH, Astra is planning on making a shockwave spear (well i was calling it a lance, but same diff really)))

Oh Shit, that girl ... she just killed herself, that was an accident right, this place is not bad enough to make death preferable right?

Astra stops hyperventilating

Ok, calm down Astra get cover and start looking for enemies through those cameras

Astra Hunkers down, and watches the cameras
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18292 on: September 21, 2013, 05:44:45 am »

"That kinda sounded like Feyri going nuts"
"The small fleshling has temporarely ceased to be"
"Yup. Seems like she fucked up her weapon and got herself minced."
"Hey now, she couldn't help it. These things are pretty volatile."
"I know, but shit, at least she won't be able to kill us now."

Stay in cover, keep a lokout for sods. If I see any sods, make their head do a radical 360° spin.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18293 on: September 21, 2013, 09:01:49 am »

((... could I please have more than just my head brought back? I don't want to become a robot))
((I can't think of a reason for Grate to think to bring other limbs, nor am I sure if they can stitch human arms and legs onto a robo-body. Maybe you can be a synthflesh thing?))

So as an addendum action if PW minds, I'm carrying Lyra back to the infirmary or wherever she can get revived. Head + everything else. >_<
((inb4 a fight over who gets to take Lyra's head to the infirmary.))

"Stick her in stasis perhaps..."
((Isn't that a bit like using CPR on someone who got decapitated?))

((Or the unarmed child with nothing better to do...))

((AAAAAHHHHHHHH, Astra is planning on making a shockwave spear (well i was calling it a lance, but same diff really)))
((Probably what he meant.

...And yeah. Penetrating spears appear to be a common cause of death among HMRC females.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18294 on: September 21, 2013, 09:21:46 am »

((It's mostly so she doesn't degrade as the mission goes on, so we can do the body-regeneration thing afterwards instead of putting her in a synthoid frame in the meantime.))

((Probably what he meant.

...And yeah. Penetrating spears appear to be a common cause of death among HMRC females.))
((Yeah, the shockwave lance was what I meant. And there are plenty of lasers to go around, though I would be wary of the ClF3 weapon too, considering it also works as "super-fire".))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18295 on: September 21, 2013, 09:24:24 am »

((It's mostly so she doesn't degrade as the mission goes on, so we can do the body-regeneration thing afterwards instead of putting her in a synthoid frame in the meantime.))
((Her body is destroyed. She has limbs and a head.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18296 on: September 21, 2013, 09:35:31 am »

((Yes. Stasis would stop her brain from decaying, allowing it to be salvaged later.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18297 on: September 21, 2013, 09:36:53 am »

((We are literally right next to where we can go to the medical place.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18298 on: September 21, 2013, 09:38:11 am »

((Her body is destroyed. She has limbs and a head.))
((Yeah. She's out for this mission either way. Lenglon did say that Lyra would rather not be a robot though, and from what I can tell of her character she'd take the transition pretty hard if she were forced to be a synthoid. So, so as not to have her brain and what is left of her body degrade, in case the latter matters, she can be put into stasis while we figure out a solution. I know OOC that body regeneration is possible, since Faith asked the Doktor for it, and that the cost is... around 10 token? Something like that. Full replacement body, essentially cloned, fully human. But Anton doesn't know of that possibility in-character. Feyri, IIRC, might know, at least I think she brought the subject up after she got fried by tree-lightning.

Saving as much of Lyra's body as possible might reduce the cost of the process, or could at least make the transition smoother.

So, I'm trying my best to RP coming to reasonable assumptions about the characters and the capabilities of the Sword's infirmary. ^_^))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18299 on: September 21, 2013, 10:02:43 am »

((Er....Bowchicabowwow??))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 1218 1219 [1220] 1221 1222 ... 2101