Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 226476 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #525 on: February 09, 2012, 06:56:21 pm »

Stiletto moves all of the equipment to the spot Flux indicated

"How much time do you need?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 09, 2012, 06:58:58 pm »

"It shouldn't take too long, especially with you helping, Stiletto.  We just need to anchor the base, dig a few small holes for the springs and drive the stakes to keep the sides down until it gets tripped."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 09, 2012, 07:03:22 pm »

"Hey...Arbalest. Don't worry buddy, we'll find him." He immediately steps down from confronting Falcata and moves over to the azure pony. A look of concern in his eyes. "Boo is alright, I'm certain of it. Those other two ponies wandered off with a gleam of motivation in their eyes, I know they're working hard right now to find Boo."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 09, 2012, 07:03:45 pm »

With the power of her magic Stiletto begins to dig the small holes, smiling the whole time.

"You tell me everything you want, and I will do it."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 09, 2012, 07:09:08 pm »

With her help, we get the cage set up in a matter of minutes.  I take a few steps back to admire our work.

"Looks good, Stiletto!  If Boo is around, I'm sure we'll catch him with this!"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 09, 2012, 07:11:04 pm »

"Want Boo."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 09, 2012, 07:11:50 pm »

A rather muddy Stiletto folds her wing over Flux withers

"Should we hide somewhere?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 09, 2012, 07:14:18 pm »

I blush a bit as she lays her wing on me.

"Um, r-right!  Uh, maybe b-by the catapult?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 09, 2012, 07:18:24 pm »

Stiletto nods and leads Flux to the other side of the catapult and then whispers into his ear.

"We need to be quite,yes?"

*Click! Boing! Clank!*

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 09, 2012, 07:20:38 pm »

"We'll find him Arbalest. I promise it." Jaxler grinned and added "If something is worth crying over it's worth fighting for".
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 09, 2012, 07:25:07 pm »

I blush even harder as she whispers into my ear, then almost jump out of my coat when I hear the trap go off.

"AGH!  Oh, the trap!  Um, l-lets go see what we got?"

'Knock it off, Flux!  She's just being friendly, so stop acting like she's gonna bite your head off!'

I carefully peek out from around the catapult, seeing that we seem to have caught a rabbit.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 09, 2012, 07:28:56 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:18:48 pm by Omicega »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 09, 2012, 07:30:56 pm »

Stiletto looks at the rabbit then back to Flux

"Is that a boo? It looks like a.. Häschen."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 09, 2012, 07:35:59 pm »

"Um, I think it's a rabbit, but I don't actually know what space hamsters look like.  Should we take it back and ask?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 09, 2012, 07:40:40 pm »

Stiletto was fairly sure a miniture-giant would be smaller

"No, too big. We must try again. Help me reset it please?"
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 239