Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 51436 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #240 on: July 23, 2018, 05:03:42 pm »

My guess is that he's asking whether there would ever be a national would there be a national system of tutelage, or a formal introduction for government intervention in the education of children.

My own guess is that something like that wouldn't happen until the rights of all Methiantese men be respected and declared, whereupon it becomes necessary to see that every child, from the peasantry to the bourgeoise receive some nominal form of edumahcations in accordance with those rights. 

...Oh God, that almost sounds like a member of the Bill of Rights faction might say. What scandalous utterances! Education... For PEASANT CHILDREN! *shudders*
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 23, 2018, 11:08:08 pm »

My guess is that he's asking whether there would ever be a national would there be a national system of tutelage, or a formal introduction for government intervention in the education of children.

this is what I meant.i mean Prussia had a absolute monarchy but with an education system in place.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 23, 2018, 11:46:27 pm »

this is what I meant.i mean Prussia had a absolute monarchy but with an education system in place.

Ah, then probably nowhere in near future v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2018, 12:02:41 am »

So if theoretically if doge could marry a dwarven princess would their children be able to craft artifacts?.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2018, 12:04:25 am »

So if theoretically if doge could marry a dwarven princess would their children be able to craft artifacts?.

First Doge and dwarven princess would have to make kids, and that's nearly impossible v:

Plus, she would need to me a runesmith, and that caste isn't nobility ;v
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2018, 12:08:55 am »

Would they at the very least get a much longer lifespan.WAIT A MINUTE CASTE SYSTEM WHAT!.[rune smiths are not nobility? Is the warrior caste on top?]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:38:08 am by Basil ii »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2018, 12:55:16 am »

Yeah, I want to hear more about this too.

so I can steal it for my game which is technically set in the same universe

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2018, 08:54:35 am »

How well known is Methiant?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2018, 10:22:34 am »

How well known is Methiant?

You guys received a delegation of priests from Ivonia a moment ago, take a guess V:
SigFlags!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2018, 11:25:38 am »

I have a question, how important are family lines and how far do they stretch and still stay important? Once our son is on the throne, the kids of the union we're considering now would be third cousins I think, that's pretty far away. Will they have any real relevance to us anymore? Will these family lines eventually fad away at some point and just become part of the background nobility of Methiant? Or do they still get tracked and we'll have to manage their marriages and stuff?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2018, 11:37:25 am »

I have a question, how important are family lines and how far do they stretch and still stay important? Once our son is on the throne, the kids of the union we're considering now would be third cousins I think, that's pretty far away. Will they have any real relevance to us anymore? Will these family lines eventually fad away at some point and just become part of the background nobility of Methiant? Or do they still get tracked and we'll have to manage their marriages and stuff?

Dynasties only look forward and sideways, never backwards, when trying to establish who is important in the line to the throne.

Basically it means that once the father's son ascends to the throne, his uncles have nothing to do but suck it up. Unless the son dies childless, of course, then people trace the lineages.

Of course with Elective system you guys made lots of family member at least slightly pissed off, because not only they can get passed over when tallying a heir, they can be passed over for a distant cousin.

Fortunately for you, none of family members after Cyl had many kids getting anywhere near to having political power v;
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2018, 01:45:27 pm »

Has us hiring so many Sorceresses slowed down the local decline of magic any? I'm just curious because I think I remember you saying something about hiring Sorceresses temporarily increasing the magic levels of the local area back when I was asking all those questions about magic.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2018, 01:47:41 pm »

1.Hmmm, okay, I remember that dwarves don't reproduce with humans

but elfs do so...

ignoring the fact that a lineage with elf blood means that there will be a rain of elven assassins after you, what are the other influences? closer to make (at least our direct lineage) magical again, albeit not pure humans?

2.what was the reason that humans stopped being "pures"?

3. Do we really got any chance to make humans magical again?
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2018, 01:51:45 pm »

Can hurtlings reproduce with a human?.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2018, 01:56:05 pm »

Can hurtlings reproduce with a human?.

I need to brainwash myself now
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35