Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3854152 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Forever out of date
« Reply #7155 on: September 03, 2012, 02:50:19 am »

(I'm just hoping PW ignores that certain text had a strikethrough on Yoink's actions. That should be fairly lulzy. :D)

((He should be more concerned with filming May's frontside the structure we're in.

Though, Faith's backside the rooms they pass along the way would probably be considerably good footage too.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7156 on: September 03, 2012, 03:00:25 am »

(Last I checked May isn't a redhead so, not as interesting. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7157 on: September 03, 2012, 03:08:08 am »

((No, not nearly as interesting, but still plenty impressive.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7158 on: September 03, 2012, 03:17:45 am »

(I'll concede that point... and with that I'll also stop derailing the thread. ^^^ Carry on.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7159 on: September 03, 2012, 07:28:23 am »

(( Ah, sure. Stupid me. I supposed this place was even bigger than that, the rooms to the side of the ramps branching into even more smaller side rooms, those which you described as alcoves (i.e. big alcoves).
Sorry for messing it up. ))
Aliens, you say? Species not known to be native to Earth and posing a threat to humanity. That's simple. ...At least that's what they told us, if I recall correctly. Never had the chance to meet one before, eh, this assignment.
As for fire - as I've said, I believe that the prime problem with ignition in this world is that usually flammable materials are prevented from entering the plasma state of matter due to the differing laws of physics of this place (probably could be tied to those bubbles and all). Remember that the overcharge of the MFM produced only a blast wave, and no (or practically no) heat.
So, I doubt that the Lighteater's "fire" is true fire indeed - more like a twisted phantom of one... say, "coldfire" or something. Though I may be totally wrong.
Maurice smiled apologetically as approached Faith.

Catch up with Faith (don't strain my legs). Have a look at the bloodstain on my way there if I happen to come across it.

Oh, and by the way, the sand is getting quieter. Could anyone on the top provide visual check to what is happening to sand down below (with the use of lightrope to extend the light bubble, I suppose)?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7160 on: September 03, 2012, 07:30:47 am »

"How fresh do you think those bloodstains were, Faith? As best as you can tell in such an anomaly, that is."

Follow Faith. Think about ways that a Lighteater could be extracted that don't involve mutilation and murder.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7161 on: September 03, 2012, 07:53:50 am »

((We never had a confirmation to its size, so we can't say Faith's backside is exactly interesting. It does help cement Charro as a helpless moron, though.))

Hard run up?
"A bit tired after having to do both my work and the work of some of my teammates should be performing back there. I even had to help your boyfriend." Milno comments with a grin before delivering Travis the rope he asked for.

Give Travis a rope then walk back to check on the bloodstain and think about what exactly had happened there.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7162 on: September 03, 2012, 09:04:46 am »

Hah, helping out the doctor? I doubt it. Looks more like you ran up here as quick as you could.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7163 on: September 03, 2012, 09:13:56 am »

Hah, helping out the doctor? I doubt it. Looks more like you ran up here as quick as you could.
"Well, you were flailing with the rope and let him get hit with a wave of sand, but it seems you did not catch to when I'm referring to...So much for the girl genius. Ask who got him to the walkway the next time you enjoy your alone time together. In the afterglow, of course."

((@Pyro: Hey, Milno is referring to the time Simus and Faith were unable to haul Maurice up when the wave was coming towards him. :P))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 09:16:42 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7164 on: September 03, 2012, 10:16:33 am »

Conveniently ignoring the fact that I was one of two stopping you from being pulled along with him. And come up with better insults, or at least vary them a bit. I thought you were supposed to be the snarker of the team, but you're not that good at it.

((Oh, there would be an RP argument right after I get through arguing with my brother on the physical impossibility of (giant) mechs. I've had enough ad hominem for a while.))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:18:21 am by PyroDesu »

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7165 on: September 03, 2012, 10:35:29 am »

"Thanks....Milno"

Travis ignores Simus's query because she seems to be a bit preoccupied now.

Travis hammers a piton above where Walkway 2 intercepts the wall (on the walkway, so the piton is facing down). He then ties the climbing rope to the piton. He does a few safety checks to make sure the rope is tied properly and can withstand his weight, and then attaches his harness to the rope using a carabiner. Finely, he tosses the rope over the wall and directly over Walkway 2, and climbs down
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7166 on: September 03, 2012, 11:07:40 am »

Conveniently ignoring the fact that I was one of two stopping you from being pulled along with him. And come up with better insults, or at least vary them a bit. I thought you were supposed to be the snarker of the team, but you're not that good at it.
"Both your attempts to prevent me from being dragged were more akin to fondling, to be frank. And 'you're not that good at it' is most certainly a deadly offense. Will you say that I am silly and I am a very, very mean man next?" Milno quipped as he went down the ramp, smiling mischievously.

"You should try being more helpful, I'm sure the group would be pleased. So far, you have mostly been flirting."

((:P))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:33:02 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7167 on: September 03, 2012, 12:02:51 pm »

You know, for such a young boy, you have a very warped perception of reality, to even begin on that line of thought.

And I think the several whose lives I have helped save would disagree with you.

Switch off receiving radio from Milno.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7168 on: September 03, 2012, 12:10:02 pm »

(( We don't yet know that Milno is young. Well, maybe from his voice, but I wouldn't be certain about that. Some time ago Caellath specificly mentioned that Milno hasn't lifted the visor for quite some time, let alone taken off his helmet, and that holds true to this moment, as far as I know. ))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:12:19 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7169 on: September 03, 2012, 12:19:25 pm »

(( We don't yet know that Milno is young. Well, maybe from his voice, but I wouldn't be certain about that. Some time ago Caellath specificly mentioned that Milno hasn't lifted the visor for quite some time, let alone taken off his helmet, and that holds true to this moment, as far as I know. ))

((I think Milno is around 16, 17, something like that? I think the voice would give it away.))
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 1256