Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 907788 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (42.06) - DF2016 - Newest version!
« Reply #975 on: June 14, 2016, 07:57:58 am »

i have a lot of crashes too while using twbt not in fortress mode but also adventure mode
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: June 14, 2016, 08:14:28 am »

i have a lot of crashes too while using twbt not in fortress mode but also adventure mode
TWBT has known issues with adventure mode. The author (mifki) is aware of this, but it's turned out to be a really thorny problem for the past few releases.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

baldamundo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: June 14, 2016, 10:55:30 am »

If I try to launch Announcement Window from the Masterwork launcher, it doesn't work and generates an error log saying
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

but if I just go through the masterwork files and launch it straight from there it works absolutely fine!

Btw, any chance we could get an option to "auto-launch x utility on DF launch" like what the Lazy Newb Pack has? Apologies if that functionality already exists and I was just too thick to work it out!

Absle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 14, 2016, 12:36:07 pm »

This is my first time playing Masterwork, and it seems that it's added new dwarven crops that I've never seen before, but no matter how I search the forums or google or the mod list I can't figure out which mod they came from or what they do. They're things like glow cap, portobello mushrooms, etc. Anyone know where I can find more information?

cerevox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 14, 2016, 06:30:45 pm »

They are basically different versions of dimple cups, so that you can control dye color easier.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: June 14, 2016, 08:07:00 pm »

each time i play i get this on red text on dfhack console and sometimes it crashes too. Is it an error?

Detected spatter add reactions - enabling plugin.
The plugin is disabled.
Autonestbox stopped.
Loading script at PyLNP_dfhack_onLoad.init
Error loading script
The plugin is disabled.
Autonestbox stopped.
Loading script at PyLNP_dfhack_onLoad.init
Error loading script
.../data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddMinionToCiv.lua:39: Cannot read field vector<caste_raw*>.1: index out of bounds.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        .../data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddMinionToCiv.lua:39: in function 'insertPet'
        .../data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddMinionToCiv.lua:103: in function 'f'
        ...GO\Desktop\Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:562: in function <...GO\Desktop\Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:503>
        (...tail calls...)
.../data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddMinionToCiv.lua:39: Cannot read field vector<caste_raw*>.1: index out of bounds.
stack traceback:
        .../data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddMinionToCiv.lua:39: in function 'insertPet'
        .../data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddMinionToCiv.lua:103: in function 'f'
        ...GO\Desktop\Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:562: in function <...GO\Desktop\Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:503>
        (...tail calls...)
stack traceback:
        (...tail calls...)
stack traceback:
        (...tail calls...)
stack traceback:
        (...tail calls...)
stack traceback:
        (...tail calls...)
...ess/data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddPetToCiv.lua:39: Cannot read field vector<caste_raw*>.2: index out of bounds.
stack traceback:
        ...ess/data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddPetToCiv.lua:39: in function 'insertPet'
        ...ess/data/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/AddPetToCiv.lua:103: in function 'f'
        (...tail calls...)
stack traceback:
        ...ata/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/succubus/hfspets.lua:15: in function 'insertAllCastes'
        ...ata/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/succubus/hfspets.lua:25: in function 'addHfsToMinions'
        ...ata/save/Scorching Shiv/raw/scripts/succubus/hfspets.lua:54: in function 'f'
        (...tail calls...)
Use Liquid Reactions: Loaded.
Succubus power reactions: Loaded.
Living stone probability: 0.002
Hidden gem probability: 0.005
dtools/reaction-trigger is not a recognized command.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 14, 2016, 08:28:36 pm »

each time i play i get this on red text on dfhack console and sometimes it crashes too. Is it an error?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Not sure about the first few lines, but they look like a plugin or two aborting gracefully.  The lines starting with ".../data/save" seem to be the Succubus mod failing to add some pets, then the rest of the Succubus mod loads properly, The Earth Strikes Back loads properly, and finally a reaction-trigger registration from the Kobold mod was repeated and the second copy has a typo in it.  I can't see any of that crashing the game.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: June 14, 2016, 09:50:34 pm »

fort crashed when saving thats why im asking

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: June 14, 2016, 10:16:47 pm »

Not suggesting there wasn't a problem, it just doesn't appear to be caused by the red text in your DFHack window.  DFHack has its own errorlog in stderr.log that might have more clues.
Just got back, updating:

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: June 15, 2016, 12:36:29 am »

That's not causing the fort crash, it's text will be text.

Did you manipulate anything? Like moving a save between versions?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 15, 2016, 07:29:01 am »

i just deactivated twbt by setting print mode in standart

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 15, 2016, 09:40:49 am »

I was starting hermit mode, and used the start hermit mode building, when not one, but two humans showed up. and it doesn't prevent me from using a second start hermit mode building, so I was building a small army of twin giants, when a migration arrived. this is supposed to be hermit mode, so shouldn't the arriving dwarves turn into last regrets?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #987 on: June 15, 2016, 10:27:00 am »

I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of migrants in the new version. Setting the population cap to 0 would obviously do it, but that is a setting that carries over to other races.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #988 on: June 15, 2016, 01:01:56 pm »

Have a script that sets the migrants to leave? I believe there is a flag to do this in gmeditor
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 15, 2016, 03:39:06 pm »

I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of migrants in the new version. Setting the population cap to 0 would obviously do it, but that is a setting that carries over to other races.

AFAIK migrants are still an event... at least, I've gotten force migrants to work in 0.40. If so, I may be able to prevent all migrants.

Code: [Select]
local function removeMigrantWaves()
    local indexesToErase={}
    for k,v in ipairs(df.global.timed_events) do
        if v.type==df.timed_event_type['Migrants'] then
            table.insert(indexesToErase,k)
        end
    end
    for i=#indexesToErase,1,-1 do
        df.global.timed_events:erase(indexesToErase[i])
    end
end

require('repeat-util').scheduleEvery('remove migrant waves',1,'ticks',removeMigrantWaves)

With that, to be exact. See what happens.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:44:55 pm by Putnam »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 166