Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1586368 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile

I'm going to keep milking this until you can't dig yourself in any deeper.

This odd analogy mixing gives me a hankering for chocolate chip cookies dipped in milk. Mmm.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tinypic captacha was 'Force massacre'. I can only assume I am so ugly that you shall massacre each other in pain.
Spoiler: Oh look. It's me! (click to show/hide)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

whoah. you are the first internet person to ever look like what I thought they would look like.

(pasty nerds and neckbeards not included)

cool shirt, man.  :P

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

whoah. you are the first internet person to ever look like what I thought they would look like.

(pasty nerds and neckbeards not included)

cool shirt, man.  :P

So your psychic powers are awakening? Nice.
Also, I am a pasty nerd. You cannot call me not pasty. If you do, I shall show you the underside of my arm. I look like an albino :-/

Also, thanks :-D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

BAD HAIR MAN.
BAD HAIR>

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, my hair was sucky that day. It was just cut, and was short :-/

Most days it's not styled, actually. My hair is psychotic, and only looks okay if I put this stuff called 'glue' in it. That is what the hair gel is called. It smells like glue, and it used to come in a glue bottle also.

Man I hate that stuff.

Usually my hair is longer...goes down  about half the length to my eyes in that pic.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And which one of those is you?

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile

The real question is which one are you because those are the whitest kids u know.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not the one who posted it :-P

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huesoo, your eyes are different sizes.

What, no one else sees it? Ours right eye is all massive, like when you have night vision going on. The other eye is all shrunk, like when you shine a light at yourself.

Actually, look at it again.  I'm fairly certain it's just an optical illusion caused by the light reflection in the one eye.  And I think you might be mixing up left and right...

I mixed up pronouns. His should be ours.

I'm going to keep milking this until you can't dig yourself in any deeper.

Ours should be Marios.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The real question is which one are you because those are the whitest kids u know.

This is possibly... the dumbest comeback in history.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:04:57 pm by Jackrabbit »

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry, it's like... 70% a joke.