Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 23264 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTD (attempt the second) (signups)
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 07:54:46 am »

Well I will go to bed now, I will do up the characters when i get up, I also hope Draig and SC have thier characters in by then
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2013, 07:55:41 am »

Good night!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2013, 08:04:25 am »

This sounds great, though I may be too late:

- Name:  Connor Davies
- Approximate Age:  21
- Proffesion or Calling:  Paleontologist
- Description  He is a medium height, with a slight build.  He isn't very well muscled, and has pale skin (He's more of an indoor palaeontologist).  He has short, curly brown hair, and green eyes.  When not working, he prefers to wear a t-shirt, zip-up hoodie and jeans.
- History and personality:  He has always had a fascination with ancient creatures, ever since he was a young child.  His favourite possession as a child was a toy dinosaur which he took everywhere with him.  When he grew older, he retained his fascination with ancient creatures, leading him to study to become a palaeontologist.  He was never a very outdoorsy person, preferring to stay inside and either further his study of ancient animals or play video games (usually fantasy games).  He moved to Canberra from Wales to study the fossils in that area, and to get away from his parents, who did not approve of his career choice.
He is quite shy and reserved to most people, preferring his own company.  Once he get's to know people however, he opens up and becomes a very fun-loving and hyperactive character, completely at odds with his normal behaviour.  He can be quick to anger, and very loyal to those close to him.   
- A mythical or Fantastical creature, just the name though and I prefer no urban myth's (they do not fit as well into the world I am creating): Wyvern
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:55:46 am by draco1234 »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2013, 08:08:07 am »

Um...well, it doesn't really matter to me.
Go for Asp
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2013, 08:48:34 am »

Spoiler: Erik O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

Sorry Wolf, Timezone difference. This thread started at 3AM for me.\

EDIT: What the hell? I just read Harry Baldman's sheet. I'm going to need to change some stuff... Shit. I have to go to work, but, uh, unless we're suddenly brothers, I'm going to need to make a few modifications.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:53:56 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2013, 10:34:37 am »

I fixed my sheet! Also, Baba Yaga to the max!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2013, 10:56:00 am »

- Name: Matt W.
- Approximate Age: 15
- Profession or Calling: Student / Roboticist 
- Description: An effeminate short scrawny introverted kid with pale skin and medium-length dark hair and green eyes.
- History and personality: He is an overseas student from England. He isn't exactly what you call a child prodigy when he was a kid, but one day when he was 9 he suddenly dropped sports and his friends and started reading books and studying like crazy. His reason for doing that was initially to 'be a wizard', but he had matured quite a bit since then. He still wants to be a wizard, though, just more in term of "knowing a lot of things" rather than "doing magic". He stutters a lot and get nervous easily, so he just usually stay silent. He is insensitive to other people, but have a quick wit for complex subjects. After a sufficient amount of mental exertion, he just read novels or play games. 
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Nāga
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2013, 11:36:09 am »

EDIT: What the hell? I just read Harry Baldman's sheet. I'm going to need to change some stuff... Shit. I have to go to work, but, uh, unless we're suddenly brothers, I'm going to need to make a few modifications.
1. Why? I've met people with my last name that aren't related to me. Some even had the same spelling!
2. So? Siblings would be kinda cool.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2013, 11:46:06 am »

I'll reuse my character from last time, with a few adjustments:

- Name: Emma MacIntyre
- Profession or Calling: Fitness Instructor / Aspiring novelist
- Description: Emma's about 5'7 and 118 pounds - a slim build with some obvious muscle definition and very little unnecessary fat. Her hair is a dark rust color leaning more towards red than brown and is chest length, but usually tied back in a ponytail. She has large blue eyes. As for defining characteristics, she has freckles across most of her body and a beauty mark/mole on her jaw, just to the left of her chin. She has a tattoo of a doberman's head on her left shoulder, done in a black silhouette.
- History and personality: Emma has always wanted to be a writer, but never quite managed it. She's spent quite a bit of her life reading up on many subjects and writing down notes for potential story ideas, but has never been able to translate those into short stories, let alone a full novel or series. The most she's managed is running a few D&D adventures with her old gaming group back in her hometown of St. Andrews. She's mainly just teaching aerobics and yoga to pay the bills until she can finally get a book published, and she immigrated to Canberra a few months back in the hopes that a change of location might do her creativity some good.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Cerberean Black Dog
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:34:05 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2013, 12:17:25 pm »

1. Why? I've met people with my last name that aren't related to me. Some even had the same spelling!
2. So? Siblings would be kinda cool.

Also, O'Kelly is a common last name, particularly in Ireland.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2013, 01:01:30 pm »

Hm. I notice one demographic missing.

Spoiler: Angel Beatrice Carlson (click to show/hide)

I...may have copy-pasted bits of this from another character in another game. But I like playing that character, so meh.

What kind of demon may I ask, I know of several

This will go poorly if it ends up being a succubi....succubi+5 year old=EWWWW
Same with incubi too. Possibly even worse on that one.

As for backup....hmm.....Yog Sothoth? :P joking. Um....crap, I got nothing, kinda put all my eggs in the "old rich cthulu cultist" basket.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2013, 01:50:42 pm »

You make me grin a bit from the irony.

...This pretty much wipes me grin away.

As for backup....hmm.....Yog Sothoth? :P joking. Um....crap, I got nothing, kinda put all my eggs in the "old rich cthulu cultist" basket.
*shrug*
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2013, 02:10:00 pm »

You make me grin a bit from the irony.

...This pretty much wipes me grin away.

*shrug*
Still, Asp

But isn't that a Swedish Succubus?

Shh, whale.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2013, 03:56:22 pm »

OK working on characters Now
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2013, 04:15:52 pm »

I wanna' join! Uno momento.

- Name: Kurtiss Wenlock
- Approximate Age: 19
- Proffesion or Calling: Athlete
- Description: 5'11, Blonde, Green-eyed. Pale-skinned. An extraordinarily athletic and muscular build, especially when considering her ankles, thighs, and quadriceps. Her hair is tied back in a pony-tail. She is commonly wearing a black pair of shorts, a blue tank-top and a blue hand-band.
- History and personality: Kurtiss was born in Sweden to a banker and an ex-Russian Olympian. She was trained from an early age to compete in the most rigorous and demanding physical activities. She was the star of her middle and high school track teams, and managed to snag an athletic scholarship. She finds herself in Australia to compete in one of the Southern Hemisphere's most prestigious marathons.
Kurtiss can not stand stillness and tranquility, and prefers movement and excitement to anything. Some of the things that excite her the most about Australia is it's exotic nature, lush beaches, drug and alcohol sub-culture and exotic men and women looking for the same things she is.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Minotaur
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:46:16 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23