Poll

Which embark should we pick?

Embark 1: The Lonely Island
Embark 2: The Crowded Coast
Embark 3: The Mirthful Glacier
Embark 4: The Dry Desert
Embark 5: The New Cape

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: The Tales of Crowdedcoast, a Colonial Fortress{Always looking for new Governors}  (Read 14442 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Alpha Loves You

• Bay Watcher
  • I've marked a border
    • View Profile

Summer:

1st of Hematite: Stodir, our swordsdwarf demanded I rename him "Lemonpie II". so I did.
7th of Hematite: Asmel, our craftsfwarf has given birth to a girl. We're drowning in babies...
15th of hematite: The humans are here
18th of Hematite: Bought lots of food and cloth and a tiny amount of iron and weapons (we can use). Best I could do
13th of Malachite: Migrants, welcome to hell new friends;
1 x Farmer
2 x Children
1 x Tanner
1 x Furnace operator
1 x Fishery worker
1 x Peasant
1 x Woodcrafter
1 x Ranger
1 x Planter
1 x Metalsmith
this takes us up to 92 total dwarfs. A lot
18th of Malachite: the humans have left, at least they were better then the elves
21st of Hematite: Rakust, our herbalist has given birth to a boy. Fam, do we have a baby furnace? we have plenty of fuel for it
19th of Galena: Melbil, our hunter gave birth to a girl. Can we rename this fort to babyfort?
23rd of Galena: dug out a larger food stockpile, because we need it.
25th of Galena: Melbil, our latest mother has just been taken by a strange mood...

---To Be Continued---

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

Sign me up for a turn.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Alpha Loves You

• Bay Watcher
  • I've marked a border
    • View Profile

hi guys, sorry for the inactivity, i'm going to finish the year tomorrow
Is there anyone who wants dwarfing or setting up for their turn?

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

hi guys, sorry for the inactivity, i'm going to finish the year tomorrow
Is there anyone who wants dwarfing or setting up for their turn?
Still within the week you had so no problem at all.
Sign me up for a turn.
Done

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'd like to be dwarfed if that would be fine with you. A scholar or Soldier if you don't mind and if either are available.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Alpha Loves You

• Bay Watcher
  • I've marked a border
    • View Profile

Autumn

2nd of Limestone: I think it's about time we build an inn, because our current one is a bit terrible.
5th of Limestone: The Artefact was finished
18th of Limestone: Our first cougar cub has been born. So cute
8th of Sandstone: Migrants
1 x Engraver
1 x Fishery worker
OH WAIT, NEVER MIND!!!

This guy just arrived during the immigrant wave. We'll have to kill it quickly
10th of Limestone: Ok, it's dead, it took a ton of punishment but it finally died. I couldn't take down notes of everyone who arrived due to this epic battle but our current population is 103.
12th of Sandstone: Due to the injuries we received (no deaths but several wounded), I've started work on an actual hospital.

---To Be Continued---

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Good job taking down that Titan. Did it kill anyone?

Alpha Loves You

• Bay Watcher
  • I've marked a border
    • View Profile

Good job taking down that Titan. Did it kill anyone?
Suprisingly no, it wounded at least 3 dwarfs but nobody died taking it down. We got pretty lucky with just how weak it was so I'm not going to dig into the caverns until we get some decent weapons.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Yeah. Sounds like a pretty good idea.

Alpha Loves You

• Bay Watcher
  • I've marked a border
    • View Profile

Ok, lets finish this year already

1st of Timber: since it's been half a month, all our injured are up and walking and none of them have any lingering effects, it means the poison from the Titan was weak. Everyone has survived the Titan that has massacred hundreds. Yay for us.
13th of Timber: Cog, a Farmer has just given birth to a girl, that makes 8 babies born this year I think.
2nd of moonstone: i'm surprised no one has taken advantage of the biggest fishing hole we can have, the sea. I gave the order to start fishing there from now on.
3rd of Moonstone: KOBOLD THEIVES! there were 3, 2 escaped but we managed to kill one. That'll teach them.
27th of Moonstone: We don't have any soap. Blasphemy! I'll teach these heathens to worship proper hygiene!
9th of Opal: We shall clean the evil from our souls with our new bars of Giraffe soap! But one will not do, time to make more.
21st of Opal: Well, great. Now I'VE (Alpha Loves You Nolethkubuk, a peasant) given birth to a boy. Watch out guys, I bet you'll all be next too.
2nd of Obsidian: Our Captain of the Guard "Prophet" has recently used the holy bar of Dog Soap to cleanse his soul of impurity and tolerance for elves. Maybe I should set up a church for this...
10th of Obsidian: Kivish, our Bookkeeper has given birth to a boy. That makes 10.
27th of Obsidian: Cog, our farmer was possessed
And with that, the year is over. Besides the titan, the year has mostly just been making improvements to the fortress, whoever takes it next, I hope I've given you plenty to work with.
Here's our stats:

and here's the download: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12925
Thanks for letting me play guys, it's been fun
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:52:06 am by Alpha Loves You »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'm glad you had fun.  :D Also cool to know I'm the Captain of the Guard!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Great! I'll update the op asap.
Sent out a message to mate888

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile

Downloading
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile

Egh, my Winrar is still broken.
Alpha, could you upload the unzipped save to another site?
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8