Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1220745 times)

Horizon9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #555 on: December 24, 2010, 12:25:13 am »

DF people are basically like Wile E. Coyote, where people dodge off cliffs, smirk at their opponent, and then explode into gore. Although the coyote never actually exploded into gore, so I guess DF is like the MA version of those cartoons.
I'd watch that, but it sounds to me like it would need more elves.
And babies.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:15:49 pm by Horizon9 »
What a tiny roc. I guess I could call it a pebbl.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 01, 2011, 04:48:38 pm »

deon's mod black bears follow religions and I snag these two in the middle of my trek to an under water fortress. .
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 11, 2011, 07:19:51 am »

MS Paint is fun when you are bored...

Miner and stray war dog (tame) and a forgotten beast.

Byteheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 11, 2011, 08:38:21 am »

MS Paint is fun when you are bored...

Miner and stray war dog (tame) and a forgotten beast.

The FB's all like "Hey, dudes!", in the style of Mark the alien from Fairly Odd Parents.

Cannabust

• Bay Watcher
  • Prick with a pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 11, 2011, 10:51:25 am »

deon's mod black bears follow religions and I snag these two in the middle of my trek to an under water fortress. .

I love this.
Current Adventurer: Fel AXESEVER, the MOUNTAINOUS VIOLENCE
http://new-eggbert.myminicity.com/ind (WE NEED FACTORIES!)
Armok needs blood, I just do it with picks.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 11, 2011, 11:31:08 am »

Do I even want to ask?

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 11, 2011, 12:19:05 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horizon9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 11, 2011, 02:18:06 pm »

This comic makes me think of Cyanide and Happiness for some reason.
What a tiny roc. I guess I could call it a pebbl.

Killabyte

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 11, 2011, 04:03:55 pm »

The story:
My human adventurer came across a cave. Inside was a Freak mate of Shadow. He announced himself, said 'Prepare to die!'. I jumped on him, bit his neck, and tore his head off. After I still had his decapitated head in my mouth. Thought it would make for a good picture  :D

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 11, 2011, 04:51:20 pm »

u r naow master engravr

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 11, 2011, 11:54:27 pm »

Spoiler: big pic (click to show/hide)
True story.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 12, 2011, 12:24:49 pm »

DF people are basically like Wile E. Coyote, where people dodge off cliffs, smirk at their opponent, and then explode into gore. Although the coyote never actually exploded into gore, so I guess DF is like the MA version of those cartoons.

So Dwarf Fortress relates to Wile E. Coyote cartoons in the same manner that Itchy & Scratchy relate to Tom & Jerry cartoons.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Spork The Slightly Insane

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McWrestler cancels attack: sent into orbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 13, 2011, 11:02:00 pm »

Text version:

Well, just had a fairly successful character. Until I was ambushed by a metric ass-ton of goblins. My party and I take out 4/5 of the melee goblins while there about 4-5 archer goblins a bit farther away. I let my party mop up the last of the melee goblins while I made my way towards the archers. Disaster struck, and I was shot in the heart. I was close enough to the goblin that fired it, so I rip out the bolt from my heart and proceed to stab the goblin with the bolt in the chest twice, and then the head. Slowly bleeding out, I made my way to the next goblin. I didn't even fuck around with him. I just stabbed him in the face and started to make my way to the next two. Unfortunately, I bled out before I could stab any more fools.
Bale Redsplatters the Weight of Focus, you fought valiantly, and shall not be forgotten.

GuudeSpelur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 13, 2011, 11:24:59 pm »

Text version:

Well, just had a fairly successful character. Until I was ambushed by a metric ass-ton of goblins. My party and I take out 4/5 of the melee goblins while there about 4-5 archer goblins a bit farther away. I let my party mop up the last of the melee goblins while I made my way towards the archers. Disaster struck, and I was shot in the heart. I was close enough to the goblin that fired it, so I rip out the bolt from my heart and proceed to stab the goblin with the bolt in the chest twice, and then the head. Slowly bleeding out, I made my way to the next goblin. I didn't even fuck around with him. I just stabbed him in the face and started to make my way to the next two. Unfortunately, I bled out before I could stab any more fools.
Bale Redsplatters the Weight of Focus, you fought valiantly, and shall not be forgotten.

Hah, that reminds me of one of my adventurers.  I was a human swordsman that had killed three dragons, two ettins, four assorted night creatures and a mountain titan, as well as about 40 kobolds, 30 goblins, and 20 human bandits.  One night, me and my merry band was attacked by a siege's worth of goblins while sleeping in the wilderness.  My swordsman was awoken by a bone-shattering lash to the leg.  I then crawled around kneecapping goblins and smashing their heads in until I accidentally crawled in front of a few archers who opened fire.  A lucky shot went through my eye and tore the brain, killing me instantly.  My squad was quickly overwhelmed, the last one alive being the one-armed peasant that was the first guy I recruited (he was quite the badass- I had gotten a lot more than four night creature quests but he stole a bunch of those kills from me.  Never doubt the power of a bronze carving knife). 

I miss you, Kacnu Snarlingbuckled the Accidental Hazy Anger.  You were the best.
This fortress is turning into some kind of supervillain lair or something.
You do remember that you've been farming gigantic wingless dragon-fish for profit and Fun, right?

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 14, 2011, 09:57:25 pm »

Spoiler: TALLPIC (click to show/hide)
This is one of my favorite adventurers, mainly because no matter what I did, he always died. He died ten times to that crowd before I decided to stop training ambusher, because I would eventually stab someone or something.
He's died three times to a pair of night creatures and their child.
Maybe it's because he's a kobold. I don't know.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 365