Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1220745 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2160 on: November 12, 2011, 08:30:34 pm »

...BUT IF BOSS KNIGHT IS NOT HUMAN/DWARVEN, THEN WHAT IS HE?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: November 12, 2011, 08:34:07 pm »

I would say he's a Bronze Colossus but he apparently needs to eat... so I'm just going to go with a really broad human.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: November 12, 2011, 08:49:10 pm »

Cacame's 1/2 as badass step-son?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: November 12, 2011, 08:51:14 pm »

I thought he was a keeper.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: November 12, 2011, 09:09:14 pm »

he's human just doesn't mind eating sentient meat out of a bowl.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: November 12, 2011, 10:23:03 pm »

he's human just doesn't mind eating sentient meat out of a bowl.

Well...You cannot recognize what exactly that piece of meat is in reality though. DF luckily places name tags right on the food to tell what it really is! And they're edible!

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: November 13, 2011, 12:22:02 am »

And Rum-Rusher hits it right on the money. Boss-Knight is just a fantastic keeper with near zero empathy or social awareness. ((read as useless stats))

And by DF standards at least, a paragon of virtue. I often wonder what it would be like, for a villager to join up with him. A living legend with countless tales of heroism. Then see him do something strange like bite a goblin's teeth or carpet a cave with giraffe necks.
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: November 13, 2011, 05:00:05 pm »

Certainly not as strange as adventuring with one of my adventurers. The chances of me biting someone's vagina/phallus off increase as boredom from lousy quest targets does.

Fortunately for them, my companions usually (usually) try to kill them faster than I do.

I STILL haven't drawn anything yet besides a worthless little comic. I was giggling like a small girl at a sleepover at the time, which made everyone else in the room feel awkward for sure.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My handwriting is utterly pathetic, I know. I never learned how to hold a pencil the right way, draw a straight line (squiggles all over the place) or make even duplicates of images like letters, so each character is almost completely different from the last of the same letter.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: November 13, 2011, 06:28:59 pm »

While playing around with DFusion, I accidentally edited my iron battle axe into a different metal.

First I accidentally changed it into 'coral battle axe'. Then after trying to turn it back it became 'Urist mcForgotten Beast's Pancreatic tissue battleaxe'. Needless to say, I discarded it.

I can't draw this on my own, so I'm requesting this if possible. I was a dwarven female thrower/ambusher with about ten kills and a modded black goblin creature with a horn on his head as a companion (swordsman).

Kay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: November 13, 2011, 07:16:40 pm »

You know, every time I set about writing drawing the adventures of one of my characters, they get killed horribly within a few hours.

Poor Romimi, for instance, got ambushed by a Voracious Cave Crawler mere seconds after the last battle I drew as she was fast travelling. I didn't know how tough they were, and got eaten.

Not sure what to do, now.  :(

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: November 14, 2011, 04:43:03 am »

You know, every time I set about writing drawing the adventures of one of my characters, they get killed horribly within a few hours.

Poor Romimi, for instance, got ambushed by a Voracious Cave Crawler mere seconds after the last battle I drew as she was fast travelling. I didn't know how tough they were, and got eaten.

Draw a character that knows his/her fate, do something that is utterly deadly that nobody in their right minds would not see death, then avert it.  :), Requesting it to be an elf archer, vanilla DF.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: November 14, 2011, 05:24:32 am »

Draw a character that knows his/her fate, do something that is utterly deadly that nobody in their right minds would not see death, then avert it.  :), Requesting it to be an elf archer, vanilla DF.
Why not make a demi god character and try to keep your companions alive as long as possible.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Kaiser Reinhard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: November 14, 2011, 10:30:47 am »

In celebration of my peasant killing his first Hydra, I've made this.

...I wouldn't mind if someone made a better version of it, though, especially since he's missing his shield.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: November 14, 2011, 02:44:15 pm »

Peasant you say? Done and done.

Also...Stuff

Smashing!

The Measure of a Man

Bonus
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: November 14, 2011, 03:23:47 pm »

Is that a bow made of horse hair?
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 365