Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1220603 times)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2730 on: February 24, 2012, 11:26:15 am »

Does anyone want anything Drawn right now? I have like, 2 hours with nothing to do.

yea me :3
draw me a guy throwing a backpack with 214 dead bodys in it :D

i just killed my whole zombie army and shoved it in a backpack so i could throw it and reanimate an army on a target >:D

think i had another suggestion that wasnt as imposible to draw a wile back that never got drawn xD
yup i did.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

the fight not the recovering xD
i wana see a guy shooting arrows and bolts out of his mouth/throwing them with his foot

also my guy was "burnt umber" and was tall and muscular think he had long black hair but i'm also pretty sure he was in full iron plate stuffs.

also wanting to see kilroy's suggestion below mine, would be funny

SUPER POST EDITING!

Okey Dokey!

First, My Favorite one. I should have shaded it, really. But My Wrist is sore, so just zoom in on the Leg if it looks a bit odd at first.
But I think Youll adore this as much as I do.

And the second one:

That one was a pleasure to Draw.
Cheers!

Draw a human in full plate trying to purchasing arrows from a stall, when suddenly from a nearby grate a bandit threatens him from within the sewers.

Here ya go!

I might shade all three of these in later.
But for now, My Wrist is sore.
I liked making them but :D
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: February 24, 2012, 11:35:54 am »

the first one is a lil off as my guy was a thrower not an archer/crossbow man but its stil great :3

and the second one was awesome too lots of skulls and faces and limbs in a bag :D

and the bandit one was pretty great too xD
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: February 24, 2012, 11:40:50 am »

I actually think of throwing arrows more like this:
(mspaint ftw!)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: February 24, 2012, 11:43:10 am »

the first one is a lil off as my guy was a thrower not an archer/crossbow man but its stil great :3

and the second one was awesome too lots of skulls and faces and limbs in a bag :D

Yeah, but as much as I desired to have Him Power Spit, which if one looks closely was originally there before I took out His other Leg, replaced it, and put in a Bow; It just looked a bit wierd.
Glad You like the second and third :)
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: February 24, 2012, 12:00:29 pm »

Yeah, but as much as I desired to have Him Power Spit, which if one looks closely was originally there before I took out His other Leg, replaced it, and put in a Bow; It just looked a bit wierd.
ah i was wondering why the bow looked slightly lopsided xD i still liked it tho :P
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: February 24, 2012, 12:01:41 pm »

ah i was wondering why the bow looked slightly lopsided xD i still liked it tho :P
Its more obvious in the legs - The reason they look so squiffy is because what is currently the back leg, used to be the front leg.

Im glad ye like it but :)

Kuya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: February 24, 2012, 05:04:47 pm »

My first lovely experience with a Necro's Tower. (pretty big image)

☼This Signature☼

gomwon

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: February 24, 2012, 05:15:11 pm »

After spending ages getting from one end of the map to the other, then promptly dying, i decided i want other forms of transport.

Spoiler: "Dwarven Boats? (click to show/hide)

http://twitter.com/#!/Gompasta for Dwarf Fortress Tweetspam.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: February 24, 2012, 05:31:42 pm »

After spending ages getting from one end of the map to the other, then promptly dying, i decided i want other forms of transport.

you got it backwards, it would be more of a cart type thing that shot magma out the front to make an obsidian bridge that it would then be pushed over

gomwon

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: February 24, 2012, 06:06:32 pm »

you got it backwards, it would be more of a cart type thing that shot magma out the front to make an obsidian bridge that it would then be pushed over

Spoiler: Dorf "Cart" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 06:08:30 pm by gomwon »

http://twitter.com/#!/Gompasta for Dwarf Fortress Tweetspam.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: February 24, 2012, 06:35:04 pm »

Spoiler: Dorf "Cart" (click to show/hide)
yes!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: February 24, 2012, 06:45:03 pm »

So dwarfy...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Arbitrax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: February 24, 2012, 07:36:05 pm »

Playing around with Legends and pocket worlds is fun.  Currently have a world where the two megabeasts of the world were killed in worldgen, but a particularly nasty demon laid waste to about 1/4 of the world population.  My bad MSPaint skills present...

I'm planning to track this guy down in adventure mode, but not having much luck so far.  My first adventurer in this world got kicked to death by a Giraffe.  Serves me right for pelting it with rocks I suppose...

« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:44:52 pm by Arbitrax »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: February 24, 2012, 07:46:34 pm »

Can someone draw this?:

"I found the way to take care of the zombies! You've just got to butcher them while they're downAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: February 25, 2012, 12:54:56 am »

Oh wow, I like it, Arbitrax! For some reason Zitha there just looks like an incredibly cool character.
He should have his own videogame/series/graphic novel/something. :D

Also, what I actually came here to say before I was distracted by the awesome Zitha: Robocorn is Livestreaming! He does some very nice, (sometimes only tangentially) DF-related art over there. You guys should check it out, maybe request an adventure or two to be drawn!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 365