Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1220598 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4785 on: November 11, 2014, 07:33:58 pm »

Guys, stop the quote pyramid. Toady will spear it.
My good sir/madam that is clearly a quote zigguraut.
Also rumrusher your art is ¤Pristine¤

SQman

• Bay Watcher
  • Gnot a gnelf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: November 12, 2014, 04:14:02 pm »

Yeah, Masterwork is for fort mode. Also, throwing lava is not the safest way of weaponizing it.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: November 16, 2014, 01:32:53 pm »

Quote from: Toady One
DF has been out for six years now. We now have proper bloody footprints to show for it, complete with direction, the kind of shoe if it was a shoe and not a foot, that kind of thing. Critters on the ground are a little strange -- it picks the same parts that can pick up spatter from the ground, so there are strange things like cheek prints and turban marks, as if the crawling people really dig in with their whole bodies.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nooo! It's broken!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: November 30, 2014, 05:54:44 pm »

I usually draw nude characters when practicing. I always assumed it helps to get the figure right, since the clothes need to rest on the figure, not the figure on the clothes. Always botch it either way... Obviously we can't post these on the forums.
I think that we're able to send them via PMs.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: November 30, 2014, 08:11:00 pm »

I usually draw nude characters when practicing. I always assumed it helps to get the figure right, since the clothes need to rest on the figure, not the figure on the clothes. Always botch it either way... Obviously we can't post these on the forums.

are we really still doing this...?

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4790 on: December 01, 2014, 02:00:45 pm »

I'm still very used to the community of my other forum. I wonder why some people are a bit of a prude here.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

blazing glory

« Reply #4791 on: December 01, 2014, 04:28:12 pm »

I'm still very used to the community of my other forum. I wonder why some people are a bit of a prude here.

It's what makes Bay12 a civilized forum, except for all the talk of murdering kitties and drowning troublesome nobles but every forum has it's quirks.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:33:24 pm by blazing glory »

Raul

• Bay Watcher
  • El Psy Kongroo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: December 01, 2014, 05:46:16 pm »

except for all the talk of murdering kitties and drowning troublesome nobles
And using babies as meatshields, and commiting genocide multiple times, and brutally murdering/gibbing enemies, and locking dwarves inside rooms full of deadly spinning blades, and...

blazing glory

« Reply #4793 on: December 01, 2014, 06:02:56 pm »

except for all the talk of murdering kitties and drowning troublesome nobles
And using babies as meatshields, and commiting genocide multiple times, and brutally murdering/gibbing enemies, and locking dwarves inside rooms full of deadly spinning blades, and...

But other then all that, we are all completely civilized!

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: December 01, 2014, 06:13:57 pm »

So with warmist getting advfort working sorta, I decided to let sakzul to engrave a tree.
And this is what she engraved, terrifying oceans. drawn the reactions first before seeing the engraving.
Oceans are scary in DF true(what with being frozen, and the whole if you travel deeper you might/will get incased in ice.) but weird to see an dwarf draw one.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: December 02, 2014, 01:06:50 am »

Forum rules.

"Do not discuss sexually oriented material.  There are exceptions to this rule, such as passing discussions of sexual content in movies, books, computer games, etc. in topics not directed specifically at the sexual material in question, but no sexually themed topics are allowed.  Sharing erotic images and erotic roleplaying are not permitted.  If you want to turn each other on, there are plenty of outlets for that.  This is not one of them.  Please refrain from sharing your sex life."

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: December 02, 2014, 09:35:55 am »

There is a reason why we do not talk about certain things.
I remember at least two threads that were locked down and purged by magma.
One was about a certain adventurer, whom we do not talk about anymore.
The other was.. uuh.. I forgot.. Seriously, I forgot.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:38:16 am by Ultimuh »

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: December 02, 2014, 06:55:08 pm »

Stopped to trade with some elves for food. We had a minor disagreement about what a fair price was for apples.

Edit: I first posted this in "What's going on in your fort" while trying to put it in "What's going on in your adventure" I then posted it here while trying to put it in "what's going on in your adventure" I'm not trying to move it again as it's obviously cursed.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:27:18 pm by Broseph Stalin »

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: December 02, 2014, 08:41:23 pm »

The apple of your eye idiom has a different meaning in DF.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: December 02, 2014, 08:56:49 pm »

Summing up all my adventurers. Pike-users and titan-slaying on a world with a very high amount of titans, megabeasts, night beasts and all that stuff. Also, coward dorfs.
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 365