Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 74

Author Topic: Roll to Go Mad: Turn 44 - The Markets  (Read 133394 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Go Mad: Turn 30 - The Basement
« Reply #570 on: January 20, 2014, 10:37:05 am »

((...Who is Cyrus, again, and why isn't he in the Players spoiler?
Also, why is everyone always gushing about Skyrim?))

"Greetings, Mr. and Mrs..."
Implore them to introduce themselves.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 20, 2014, 11:01:06 am »

((So mousing over for sanity levels, the guy who actually gets a BONUS to those is slightly more mad then the rest of you. Nice :P
Also despite the GMs embellishment Ekoka is apparently perfectly fine. Or losing even 2/30ths of your sanity makes you hear people talking as buzzing, which means we are SOOOO fucked XD.
Most of all me, because unless the guy or elderly woman are demons (which is quite possible, as only one life sign was detected in that place. My bets on the old woman being a necromancer or something and the guy is her summoned demon familiar) then the big bad of the area is currently outside with ME, THE LEGLESS FUCKING CRIPPLE. GODDAMMIT I HATE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW.

Niccolo did me getting screwed over this hard just happen organically (I.E. You fully planned for all enemies to be outside all along, and I just blundered into that shitfest) or was this an actual PLAN of yours? Because HAAAAAAAAAATE. Oh and thanks for turning the air conditioning on, removing what could easily be a life saving bonus in this situation. FUCKING THANKS!....eh done ranting now.))

Thuun activates plan "Get the fuck out of this carriage" which begins with a (hopefully) leaping stab at the shadowed figure followed by repeated stabbings till it stops moving, then a lot of crawling under the carriage and out the other side and into any place that looks easy to hide with less monsters.

((Seriously, this scenario sucks and you all know it sucks.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 20, 2014, 11:11:35 am »

((I agree, IC we do find ourselves in quite the sucky situation. OOC, I'm having a lot of fun watching everything getting just a little but worse with every step we take ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 20, 2014, 11:45:31 am »

((Yeah, leaving Thuun might not have been the best choice.
Seriously, is no one physically-oriented enough to carry him?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 20, 2014, 11:49:39 am »

((I offered to carry him, but he said no...))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 20, 2014, 11:55:48 am »

((I offered to carry him, but he said no...))
((Next time, ignore him.))
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 20, 2014, 12:03:26 pm »

((Noted. Assuming that there is a next time, obviously.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 20, 2014, 12:13:29 pm »

Also, a hint. Get into the habit of closely examining stuff. And listen to Cyrus. He’s a bit like a more useful and less annoying Navi.

((What? But that's how you learn Mythos lore! And you should never listen to the sensible one - their ideas will inevitably lead to mortal peril.))

"Good tidings to you both! Say, did you two happen to kill all those people outside? And if not, do you know who did?" Lyu asks bluntly and jovially of the two individuals. It was getting to be a long day already.

Ask in a friendly and neighborly way.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 20, 2014, 12:21:58 pm »

Glare at Lyu.
Sig

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 20, 2014, 05:52:32 pm »

...Who is Cyrus, again, and why isn't he in the Players spoiler?

Cyrus is the mage that accompanied you from Shas Isa as an observer/guide courtesy of the Baron. He's got the bounty letter, so once you've finished up here you can actually get paid for all of your hard work. He also serves as a handy-dandy mouthpiece whenever I need to explain some craziness.

((So mousing over for sanity levels, the guy who actually gets a BONUS to those is slightly more mad then the rest of you. Nice :P
Also despite the GMs embellishment Ekoka is apparently perfectly fine. Or losing even 2/30ths of your sanity makes you hear people talking as buzzing, which means we are SOOOO fucked XD.
Most of all me, because unless the guy or elderly woman are demons (which is quite possible, as only one life sign was detected in that place. My bets on the old woman being a necromancer or something and the guy is her summoned demon familiar) then the big bad of the area is currently outside with ME, THE LEGLESS FUCKING CRIPPLE. GODDAMMIT I HATE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW.

Niccolo did me getting screwed over this hard just happen organically (I.E. You fully planned for all enemies to be outside all along, and I just blundered into that shitfest) or was this an actual PLAN of yours? Because HAAAAAAAAAATE. Oh and thanks for turning the air conditioning on, removing what could easily be a life saving bonus in this situation. FUCKING THANKS!....eh done ranting now.))

Well. I originally planned on you guys entering the village, getting trapped and the shutting gates basically being a giant dinner bell. But you decided to stay outside so things got a little interesting. Also, note that it's not yet cold enough to lose your Dragon Aspect. Although, moving is probably a good choice; keeping the blood flowing is a good way to avoid losing it.

And I'm just tossing in random little bits to fuck with you guys. Ekoka's still perfectly sane, but the crazy-signs are trying to drive him mad so of course he's going to hear things.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 20, 2014, 06:06:44 pm »

((I might end up regretting this, or maybe not.))

Stand in a corner of the basement. Use kidzuku: comprehension to inspect both people. If I think one of them might not be human, whisper this to Cyrus/anyone of my of my teammates I can tell without the two people hearing. If both of them seem human, use kidzuku to scour the rest of the basement, might as well do that while we're using it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 21, 2014, 02:21:08 am »

Well. I originally planned on you guys entering the village, getting trapped and the shutting gates basically being a giant dinner bell. But you decided to stay outside so things got a little interesting. Also, note that it's not yet cold enough to lose your Dragon Aspect. Although, moving is probably a good choice; keeping the blood flowing is a good way to avoid losing it.

((Hey, BFEL, try running away on your hands! You've got the strength and endurance for it, I think.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 21, 2014, 09:20:25 am »

((Hey, BFEL, try running away on your hands! You've got the strength and endurance for it, I think.))
((I'm going less for speed and more for stealth at the moment.
Also Niccolo, you said that Cyrus is a more useful version of Navi....except YOU FREAKING FORGET HE EXISTS. He's supposed to be at LEAST a fairly decent pyromancer, but his defining actions so far have been fixing his hair and utterly flipping his shit. If there's a use to that, I have yet to find it. Can't even feed him to the demonlings because he's important to getting paid.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 21, 2014, 09:23:38 am »

Also Niccolo, you said that Cyrus is a more useful version of Navi....except YOU FREAKING FORGET HE EXISTS. He's supposed to be at LEAST a fairly decent pyromancer, but his defining actions so far have been fixing his hair and utterly flipping his shit. If there's a use to that, I have yet to find it. Can't even feed him to the demonlings because he's important to getting paid.))
((Reminds me of when my little brother GMs.))
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 21, 2014, 09:36:36 am »

((I'm going less for speed and more for stealth at the moment.

((He did set some fake demons on fire. And I suspect keeping his hair immaculate is like a full-time job in these circumstances. It is true that he's mostly been flipping his shit otherwise, though. But someone has to, right?))
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 74