Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Distinct Solitary  (Read 2792 times)

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Distinct Solitary
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 07:50:49 pm »

[3]You look at your clothing and notice that nothing could be inside such low class shirts and pants. While thinking of what could possibly be in your clothing, you forget what you were supposed to remember before that.

Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)

They're actually red or ruby, to be exact.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 07:55:24 pm »

[1]You look around for the house you just went through, but soon come to the conclusion that you're lost.

Ah, my mistake. Well, might as well try to be as modern as possible.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 08:09:34 pm »

[5]You look around the street for a building to enter. You find a tavern, you walk into it. Oh no...this...it's a bar! You've just entered a bar filled with drunk pirates and sexy wenches. You decide to ask someone for help, but no one pays attention to you. Well, who could blame them. Your smell is more awful than the drunk pirates themselves.

I'll be posting the turn soon, I just wanted to see if smurfingtonthethird would post and I was caught up in other things.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 08:29:42 pm »

[4]You look towards the bar table and find the bartender. You walk over towards him and sit down on a chair. You order a glass of whisky. When he comes back, you asks him who the castle belongs to and why is it attacking the villagers. He responds, "It belongs to the wicked witch and evil queen, of course! Even peasants should know about them...guess not. Well, the queen and witch, not the castle, are attacking the villagers because they feel the need to. They're heartless, literally. I heard they ripped their own hearts out and locked them with blood magic. Such ruthlessness..."

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 08:50:10 pm »

[4]You call the bartender over again and ask him why the queen and witch are working together. [Response : 1] He responds, "Listen here or don't listen at all, I have a family to feed. If you're not going to buy anything, leave. I'm not gonna answer your stupid questions." Oh! You forgot, you previously paid the man for a beer. You check your pocket for any coins and find 100 silver coins, where as the whisky here costs 5 silver coins.

Quote from: Shop
Whisky - 5 Silver Coins

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2014, 10:48:14 am »

[5]The bartender leaves as you call for him again. You buy two whiskies as you notice his expression to lighten. You pay the 10 silver and keep the whisky for later usage. He gives you a 5 silver coins back, as a discount. After you pay him, you ask again why the queen and witch are working together, sliding him 20 coins. [Response : 2 + 2 = 4] He responds : "Well, not many know of the reasons why. But I have heard rumors that the reason was real basic. They want to rule the Enchanted Forest, increase their power together, and then conquer other dimensions. The other dimensions, you might ask. No one knows. Dimension Travelling is a difficult magic to come by, hence why the queen and witch are having a short delay on it."

Whisky - 5 Silver Coins

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2014, 06:45:12 pm »

[3]You call for the bartender, but he ignores you as he tends to other customers.

Whisky - 5 Silver Coins

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 07:00:27 pm »

[4] You look around for a wench that doesn't seem busy. You find a sexy wench and call her over. [Response : 6] She fixes her skirt and walks over. "How may I help you?", she asks. You ask her if she wants to have an adventure. She smiles and runs off...should you go chase her?

Whisky - 5 Silver Coins

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2014, 07:21:31 pm »

[6] Aroused, you chase after the wench, recklessly! You spill your whisky over the floor as the you hear the screams of the bartender. You ignore them and run, out the door, and into the town. You turn your head, looking for the Wench. [Luck : 2] You find multiple people that look like the wench, but none of which who are the wench.

Whisky - 5 Silver Coins

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 09:35:23 pm »

I am so sorry for not updating any of my games! If you've seen me posting my action in ither RTDs, don't be mad at me. I'm only doing it so I won't get AI'd. Yes, I am having school difficulties, with all these regents, finals and next year class setups, all in this month. I'm so sorry, I'll try to get all turns done by Saturday. Again, I'm terribly sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 04:10:58 pm »

Again, completely sorry for the long wait.

[3]You wander off into the streets and look for anyone that is willing to give you a job. You look around and notice the markets are empty...are they all fighting the queen and witch?

Whisky - 5 Silver Coins

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2014, 03:05:57 pm »

[6]You hastily grab your laptop out of your grasp and open the screen. Crack! It seems as though you pulled the lid to quickly! The screen is not halfway off the keyboard...at least it still works...a bit? You notice that the half of the screen in which is ripped off, is completely black. The other side is still on, but nothing is on it. Maybe it's on the other side of screen...oh no.

Whisky - 5 Silver Coins

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2014, 03:12:23 pm »

Reserving a spot
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2014, 03:26:52 pm »

[3]You look at your broken laptop and try to see if you have any knowledge of having any technician skills...you find out...nothing!

Whisky - 5 Silver Coins

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2014, 03:37:14 pm »

[5]You look around the town, in hopes of something interesting. [Luck : 4] You find another tavern and head inside. You look around and notice it's filled with Pirates.

This will be my last turn today.

Whisky - 5 Silver Coins
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:33:04 pm by Ethereal »
Pages: 1 [2] 3