Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 358524 times)

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!
« Reply #1740 on: March 01, 2013, 01:02:48 pm »

I think somebody was trying to shove me into one of the pillars weren't they? If they weren't I'm going to run into one. Edit: Also I think somebody was trying to forcefeed me the gem.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:05:53 pm by zacen299 »
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1741 on: March 01, 2013, 01:08:55 pm »

I watch the fool touch the gem and stop anyone who attempts to stop him then if he lives congratulate him. Oh and if I have the ability I also get the one guy off of the guy that was trying to run headlong into the pillars and help him up to see what he does, these people sure are funny in their actions but who am I to stop them from exploring the dungeon further.
This was my last action so whatever in it that still applies I do
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: March 01, 2013, 01:23:43 pm »

I think somebody was trying to shove me into one of the pillars weren't they? If they weren't I'm going to run into one. Edit: Also I think somebody was trying to forcefeed me the gem.
Okay, lets see here... forcefeeding a gem check: [20]
Oh god...
And will save for touching a pillar [15]
Good news and... well, more good news I suppose. When you touch the pillar, you feel its magic flood into you and think "Cut that out!" And for
once the magic agrees.
Unfortunately, for your stupidity in touching the pillars, one of the other adventurers seizes you and forces the death gem into your mouth. As the gem touches your skin, you are suddenly telepathically imbued with knowledge of its purpose: It is a gem of wishing. If you hold it in your hand and speak a wish aloud that wish will come true.

I watch the fool touch the gem and stop anyone who attempts to stop him then if he lives congratulate him. Oh and if I have the ability I also get the one guy off of the guy that was trying to run headlong into the pillars and help him up to see what he does, these people sure are funny in their actions but who am I to stop them from exploring the dungeon further.
This was my last action so whatever in it that still applies I do
Well, I'm no longer trying to touch the gem, but Cairn has the gem in his mouth, and he's still alive, so you congratulate him. He also still ran headlong into the pillars and is still still alive, so you throw in a congratulation on that too.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:30:37 pm by greymountain_Sage »
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: March 01, 2013, 01:52:49 pm »

Touch two or more pillars at once.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: March 01, 2013, 02:22:47 pm »

"Aw my theory was wrong, I thought the pillars would turn you into intricate thinking design on their faces, shame it didn't, lets get a move on then."
Look for exists we have yet to check, go down them first because I don't fear traps.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: March 02, 2013, 08:02:35 pm »

Touch two or more pillars at once.

Okay, let's see here:
[16][4]
Well, that second pillar makes all the difference. Suddenly, you find yourself flying up into the air. Once you near the ceiling, you realize that the air currents are rapidly propelling you towards the northern end of the room. At either end of the northern wall, you spot devil faces identical to the one in the entrance hall.
"Aw my theory was wrong, I thought the pillars would turn you into intricate thinking design on their faces, shame it didn't, lets get a move on then."
Look for exists we have yet to check, go down them first because I don't fear traps.
To the north, you find three doors. Two are at the center of small 10 by 10 stone cubes that jut out of the wall, one to the left and one to the right. In the center, it's simply a door set in the wall.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: March 02, 2013, 08:27:48 pm »

CRAP CRAP CRAP

Swim in the air in the other direction.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: March 03, 2013, 02:58:47 am »

Follow anailater, cast Detect Magic on the left door, and if I get no reading outside of residual/negligible magic, enter.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: March 04, 2013, 05:46:29 am »

Grab the gem and wish for the entire adventuring party be teleported to the chamber of our target whilst also being protected from damage for 3 days.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: March 04, 2013, 06:07:55 am »

If the man following me goes to the left i will go to the rihgt, and vice versa.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: March 04, 2013, 09:42:24 am »

Grab the gem and wish for the entire adventuring party be teleported to the chamber of our target whilst also being protected from damage for 3 days.

Hey that's my wish! Make the same wish except add also owning a mansion that is in a safe place far away and a map to said mansion that will appear in my bag.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: March 04, 2013, 11:31:53 am »

Hey that's my wish! Make the same wish except add also owning a mansion that is in a safe place far away and a map to said mansion that will appear in my bag.
I wish I was not involved with these wishes that will obviously go wrong.
So how are you today?

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: March 04, 2013, 02:23:06 pm »

CRAP CRAP CRAP

Swim in the air in the other direction.
[9] After flailing around like a drunk man in the ocean, you find yourself hurtling into the left mouth.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Follow anailater, cast Detect Magic on the left door, and if I get no reading outside of residual/negligible magic, enter.
If the man following me goes to the left i will go to the rihgt, and vice versa.
Well, the two of you dance around a bit trying to figure out which door you're going to.
[19] You detect no magic coming from the left door and enter. Unfortunately, it is empty of all but dust. Considering the faint blue glow, you were expecting something more.

Anailater naturally finds himself at the right door, then. Inside that:
A large wooden sarcophagus rests on a low stone table. Broken and looted chests, urns, and coffers are scattered about the floor.
Huh. Didn't see that coming.

I wish I was not involved with these wishes that will obviously go wrong.
Lets see who gets to make the wish:
[16][20][15]
It seems Cairn will be getting a mansion somewhere at some point. A massive, 20 foot bubble of force expands around the three of you, protecting all of you from anything that could possibly hit you. It also happens to prevent you from moving outside of the bubble, but hey, you guys are safe for three days. I guess the gem ignored the teleportation part of the wish, though. You probably asked for too much.
Also, I should mention that the gem is glowing red. Like, really red. Red hot.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 02:24:41 pm by greymountain_Sage »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: March 04, 2013, 02:57:52 pm »

"God Damn it guys!"
Ethereal walk, try to get out.
So how are you today?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: March 04, 2013, 03:22:53 pm »

"God Damn it guys!"
Ethereal walk, try to get out.

Excellent...
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 134