Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6240 6241 [6242] 6243 6244 ... 13313

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14859627 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #93615 on: November 13, 2012, 04:10:49 pm »

I ordered food and went to the bathroom to dispose of earlier devoured materials, food arrives before I am even done, 30 minutes before it's supposed to. Despite the sudden rush to wipe myself, I am quite happy that it arrived in less than 15 minutes.
You remind me of my dad. Last week he told me how much weigth he lost by taking a shit.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93616 on: November 13, 2012, 04:11:53 pm »

That's... disgusting.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #93617 on: November 13, 2012, 04:22:09 pm »

I tried very hard to not make it sound too unappealing, but it was just funny being stuck out there and hearing a knock on the door 30 minutes before expected :b

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93618 on: November 13, 2012, 04:31:26 pm »

That's why you always have a first floor (ground floor) bathroom with a window.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93619 on: November 13, 2012, 04:34:58 pm »

That's... disgusting.

It's a perfectly normal facet of being a human being. Take it from the Black Eyed Peas.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93620 on: November 13, 2012, 04:36:57 pm »

Well I know everyone poops, but... a significant amount of weight loss just from losing said waste? Eww. :X
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #93621 on: November 13, 2012, 04:39:51 pm »

Bwahaha. The dude's reaction at the end is priceless. Just skip to 0:55 once you get bored.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93622 on: November 13, 2012, 04:53:01 pm »

He doesn't have a girlfriend :D

Also, I managed to drink 4.5 glasses of milk at lunch today, 2.5 of which were whole, so there's a pretty good chance that my caloric down-spiral will be damped.  I'm feeling a hell of a lot better after some conversations with my friends and discovering that something like three different dudes really want to date me.  So, what I'm saying is, that's a pretty good cure for rejection!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #93623 on: November 13, 2012, 04:54:45 pm »

Hey, Vector is back! Welcome back, Vector!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93624 on: November 13, 2012, 05:05:30 pm »

He doesn't have a girlfriend :D
Ask him out~ Guys like that.

Well at least I do...

* kaijyuu may be giving bad advice.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #93625 on: November 13, 2012, 05:16:40 pm »

Nope, we totally do like that.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93626 on: November 13, 2012, 05:40:06 pm »

Oh, believe me, I'm asking him out.  I'm paying, I've got a little tea place picked out, and I'm smuggling in Asian almond cookies to go with the pot of rose-mint.  It should remain fairly low-key, but it should be nice.

*Vector is feeling lucky*
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93627 on: November 13, 2012, 05:43:09 pm »

* kaijyuu busts out the pom poms.

You can do it! :D

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #93628 on: November 13, 2012, 05:45:36 pm »

Mint tea? Oh man, I think I've discovered my dating weakness.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #93629 on: November 13, 2012, 05:47:26 pm »

Mint tea? Oh man, I think I've discovered my dating weakness.
That stuff is acidic as fuck. Don't drink too much.
Pages: 1 ... 6240 6241 [6242] 6243 6244 ... 13313