Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Syara: A Fantasy RTD| First Team Filled!| (10/10)  (Read 22004 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Syara: A Fantasy RTD| First Team Filled!| (10/10)
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2013, 09:59:13 pm »

Laugh at Kyle.

"Okay, that was uncalled for--"No it wasn't."--sorry about that." No I'm not.

Go and rest my eyes for a moment. Try to accelerate their recovery.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2013, 10:04:23 pm »

" I was thinking we'd just draw lots and send the loser inside to see what's going on. "

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2013, 10:27:36 pm »

((May I suggest something? If something isn't bolded, it's because it's not intended to be a part of the action. All joking aside, rolling to see if people trip over their own feet every time they walk somewhere is incredibly obnoxious. I think we can all assume that the characters are capable of walking, sitting, and other similar activities without injuring themselves. The point is to roll for things that require some modicum of talent or luck to accomplish, not things that your average primary schooler is capable of doing without assistance. Difficulty should stem from the situations, not from the fact that our characters are apparently all knuckle-dragging incompetents. The worst part is that not only did you roll for unbolded walking around, but you didn't roll for the bolded action, which might actually have had a meaningful range of values. >.>))
You may, and I will try not to do this in the future. That said, if I think that a particular non-bolded action should be bolded, I may roll for it.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2013, 10:52:03 pm »

((May I suggest something? If something isn't bolded, it's because it's not intended to be a part of the action. All joking aside, rolling to see if people trip over their own feet every time they walk somewhere is incredibly obnoxious. I think we can all assume that the characters are capable of walking, sitting, and other similar activities without injuring themselves. The point is to roll for things that require some modicum of talent or luck to accomplish, not things that your average primary schooler is capable of doing without assistance. Difficulty should stem from the situations, not from the fact that our characters are apparently all knuckle-dragging incompetents. The worst part is that not only did you roll for unbolded walking around, but you didn't roll for the bolded action, which might actually have had a meaningful range of values. >.>))
You may, and I will try not to do this in the future. That said, if I think that a particular non-bolded action should be bolded, I may roll for it.
((Yeah, just suggesting, because I [very] briefly delved into that in an old game, and it was shitty for everyone involved. I stopped after about two turns.))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2013, 10:59:48 pm »

There is an incredibly drawn out sigh over the fact the actual WEAPON part of the old rusted hilt is gone, but is soon replaced with hopefulness that they'll find the other half during their expedition.

"A building? What're we waiting for?"

Onwards towards our leafy destination.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2013, 12:36:57 am »

Note to self - extend gangplank next time.

Follow that elf polearm guy to wherever he's going.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2013, 01:48:23 am »

Find an axe and chop up some firewood
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2013, 02:03:16 am »

And where prey tell do you plan to acquire this axe from?
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2013, 02:12:22 am »

And where prey tell do you plan to acquire this axe from?
The ship.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2013, 03:46:45 am »

Acquire shiny thing with the proper amount of caution. Then get back to the group.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2013, 05:56:14 am »

Climb down and wander back to the group.

" I found a building in the trees, anybody want to go see what's inside? "

Head for the building.
(4) you walk into the forest, and manage to keep your bearings, as you soon find yourself staring at a stone cubical structure 5m wide. It has no discernible entrance, but is covered in strange markings you have never seen before.

Calm down and fire again. Calmly.
(4) You CALMLY pick up the the crystal, load it into the spellgun, and shoot yourself. This time it works, and you feel your nose set back to it's original position. (+1HP)

Helga lies down on the beach, waiting for the others to get their shit together.

"So are we going to approach this with anything approaching a plan, or...?"
You lay down on the pristine white sand and wait for the other team members to organize themselves.

Sure thing, sonny. Let's go check out what's wrong with your treehouse.
You follow Hardren into the forest and arrive at the stone cube shortly after him. You notice that all the plant life has withdrawn from the cube, as if nature wants nothing to do with it.

Laugh at Kyle.

"Okay, that was uncalled for--"No it wasn't."--sorry about that." No I'm not.

Go and rest my eyes for a moment. Try to accelerate their recovery.
You laugh hysterically as Kyle finally manages to heal himself then sit down and enter a meditative state, allowing your eyes maximum relaxation. (5) The eyes fix themselves perfectly, and you open them and can see just as well as before, if not better.

There is an incredibly drawn out sigh over the fact the actual WEAPON part of the old rusted hilt is gone, but is soon replaced with hopefulness that they'll find the other half during their expedition.

"A building? What're we waiting for?"

Onwards towards our leafy destination.
You pocket the hilt, before taking a trek through the dense undergrowth to arrive at the cube. It appears to be solid stone, except for the letters inscribed across the entire thing.

Note to self - extend gangplank next time.

Follow that elf polearm guy to wherever he's going.
You, too, arrive at the cube by following the traffic.

(4) You somehow manage to find an axe in the hold of the ship. You then vault over the side of the ship before walking up to the nearest tree and swinging your axe at it a couple of times. (5) The tree falls over neatly, and you break off some manageable sized twigs, that could easily be used to start a fire.

Acquire shiny thing with the proper amount of caution. Then get back to the group.
You think about going to grab the 'shiny thing', before remembering it's a long way away. You settle for following the majority of the group into the forest, towards the cube.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:05:55 am by Mr.FancyPants »

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2013, 08:46:53 am »

"Where is our damned magic expert? No matter, can't count on those people to do anything right anyway. "

Pull a plant from the ground and throw it at the cube, observe the results.... from behind everyone else.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 09:10:56 am by Brood »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2013, 08:55:17 am »

Catch up with team mates. Appreciate nature and try to identify some notable trees or plants.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2013, 09:03:46 am »

Tap cube with stick.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2013, 10:05:35 am »

Wait for the results of everyone's poking/prodding/insulting of the cube, then see if I can glean...well, ANYTHING from the strange writing on it.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9