Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 111125 times)

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* Now with 47% more actual updates!
« Reply #450 on: January 20, 2013, 04:55:38 am »

Just noticed that some people have occupation listed and some people have a special skill listed. For example, Harold Dragovitch's special skill is improvising lab gear.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #451 on: January 20, 2013, 09:43:50 am »

Good to know we're fine in the Junior Chemistry Set department.
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 20, 2013, 10:55:15 am »

Just noticed that some people have occupation listed and some people have a special skill listed. For example, Harold Dragovitch's special skill is improvising lab gear.
Oh, that's just because, in the beginning, I was deleting the occupation and Special Skill from the character sheets, and just listing the bonuses. Then I got incredibly lazy and stopped doing it.
:P
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 22, 2013, 02:31:18 pm »

Well, we're waiting for Yoink...I've messaged him, and I'll AI him this turn if he doesn't respond.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 28, 2013, 06:47:09 pm »

Just AI him.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 05, 2013, 09:39:46 pm »

Bump.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 10, 2013, 11:20:08 pm »

"Oh my gosh I think I dozed off for a moment there!"
Tara sat up with a start, causing the empty whiskey bottle to topple over beside her.
"...Oh. Um. That explains that."

>Shove all my loot into my handbag, then rush to Nacho's aid and backstab whoever he's fighting with this 'spy-cicle' thing I seem to be carrying. Then dive for cover.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* Now with 47% LESS actual updates!
« Reply #457 on: February 22, 2013, 06:11:36 pm »

Grab Poke Ball. Shoot Red.
[4] You pick Red's balls off the floor, just as a large chunk of ice smashes into the pillar above you, and turn to look at him. He realizes he's being stared at, and gets off the floor and pats himself off, right before Lou comes dashing by and knocking him into a wall with a wet mop!
[2 Vs. 2-1-1] You take advantage of the situation, what with him being both wet and dazed, and thrust your electric gun....thing into his gun! He fall the the floor, spasming every once and a while. You contemplate whether you're being too hard on him, before remembering he's your enemy! Ha, take that conscience! You blow the tip of your Tazer like you've seen in those old Westerns your assistant likes to watch, but realizes it's only cool when your weapon is smoking. Bah.
Item Gained:
Ultra Ball

Lou uses Bludgeon With A Mop on Red!
[6+1 Vs. 3] Running through what fray there really is to the back of the food court, you find Red dusting himself off in front of that Dragunov guy. You see an opening to attack, and take a running leap at the trainer, mop in the air, and bring it down on his shoulder, soaking him and sending him into a pillar! You proceed to watch Harold be both a badass with a tazer and a moron with one in the span of the next thirty seconds. As he lays moaning on the ground, you notice he has a potion of some kind in his hand. You snatch it up, and put it your pocket. Or Backpack. Or Mop Bucket. Or wherever you keep all that crap of yours.
Item Gained:
Hyper Potion

Nacho dust himself off and grapples Sceptile from behind, putting him into a headlock!
[2+1 Vs. 3] You pop yourself back up on your feet using that trick Tara taught you an hour ago, and run at the nearest creature, Sceptile! You use a conveniently placed potted plant to get a height advantage, and leap onto the now-startled lizard's face! You hang on long enough to get a good foot hold. Now to figure how to kill this dinosaur of a pokemon.
Use Icy Glare on Landorus and have Gumshoe use Double Shot on Landorus.
Psyche Locks have run out!
[3+3 Vs. 6] You give the flying rock monster your best glare, but it simply looks away in disgust.
[4+3 and 6+3(HOOOO SHIT) Vs. 3 and 1] Gumshoe, however, has better luck, as he whips out his pistol and...fires a pair of ICE BEAMS?
The first beam passes directly through Landorus' dusty cloud, demolishing it and sending rock particles flying across the auditorium!

The Second freezes Landorus solid, and when the rock monster smashes into the tiled ground, it explodes into thousands on miniscule shards! They go absolutely everywhere, but the six larger chunks fly towards
[7, 1, 2, 4, 8, 6] Sceptile, Blastoise, Nacho, Lugia, Harold, and Lou!
[1 Vs. 6-1] Sceptile's frantic Arm-swinging successfully bats the ace away! And by away, I mean to the ground.
[6 Vs. 1-1] Blastoise is not as lucky. While he's busy being ignored, he doesn't notice the large icicle heading towards him! It pierces the back of the tortoise's shell, exiting the front in a shower of...well...nothing. All the water inside it that kept it moving, slowly turns to ice, sending the beast crashing to the ground, exploding in an actual shower of snowy particles! The shell mounted mortars are all that remained, and melt into a gooey paste.
[2 Vs. 6] Sceptile's wild thrashing manages to keep Nacho safe from harm as well.
[6 Vs. 4] Lugia soon comes crashing to the ground, though, as the ice shard pierces an arm, preventing it from flying back into the air!
[1 Vs. 6] Harold ducks to pick up a pokeball just in time for the shard to miss him entirely!
[1 Vs. 4] Lou is too busy ducking and fray-weaving to notice the shard of ice pass right by him.
4 Kill Points Gained!
A Manhole cover you didn't notice before quietly unscrews and flings itself open, throwing Gumshoe off it and onto the floor in the process. A small mechanical pedestal pops up, and on it lays a book, with the words

And Idiot's
Guide To
Elemental
Bending
[/b]

You pick it up, and start to leaf through it. Maybe you'll find something interesting.
Respawn at food court.
[FREE] Charles respawns behind the same wall he dived out from behind before his burning. Luckily all of his weapons are still intact.
[1 Vs. 1] The heavy metal ball plinks off of Harold's shoe, harmlessly...
---
[6 Vs. 3] ...When suddenly Red get Falcon Punched in the face! RaNDM dusts off his fist, as Red moans on the floor. 
Blastoise is thoroughly ignored!

"That felt good."

RaN: Acquire balls. Call back Blastoise.

I pat Red down and confiscate his balls.
[3 Vs. 1-1-2] You step on the downed Red's face, and feel around inside his pants VEST for the telltale metallic feel of his remaining pokeballs. You snatch them up, avoiding the wet areas for fear of electric shock, and pocket them for yourself. You put them in your Wallet Modus.
Allies Gained:
ZAPDOS
ARTICUNO
MOLTRES
VENUSAUR

As you look back at Red, you watch as he melts, leaving behind his other potion, and [3] three badges.
On the ground where Red used to be, there is now:
One Hyper Potion
One Cascade Badge
One Rainbow Badge
One Marsh Badge

Achievement Unlocked!
God-Killer!
Defeated a Normally Invincible Enemy without killing its Minions First!
Reward: 10 Kill Points

A Light begins flashing above your head, and a chute opens, before dropping a large hammer on your head! It doesn't hurt very much though, and uses your scalp as more of a launch point than an impact point. It clatters to the floor, and when you go to pick it up, you recognize it as the Pogohammer! You equip it to your strife specibus, under your HammerKind. You have pretty much every card in your portfolio, so you can just switch between them need be.
Wow, what a haul!
Beat the shit outta Miles Edgeworth,Take That! that's why.
Allies: Regigigas use fire punch on Torterra! It's super effective!

[5 Vs. 6+1] You leap towards the Poke-Prosecutor, but fall flat on your face as you miscalculated and he stepped one foot to the right.
MEANWHILE, [1 Vs. 4-1] Regigigas stumbles his way towards the gigantic grassy turtle, and manages to trip over it, landing flat on a wall, crushing it. Specifically, the wall Charles was hiding behind.
"Oh my gosh I think I dozed off for a moment there!"
Tara sat up with a start, causing the empty whiskey bottle to topple over beside her.
"...Oh. Um. That explains that."

>Shove all my loot into my handbag, then rush to Nacho's aid and backstab whoever he's fighting with this 'spy-cicle' thing I seem to be carrying. Then dive for cover.
[6 Vs. 2] You shove all of your loot into that little handbag (Is that some kind of pocket dimension in there?) And rush over to the very confused and disoriented Sceptile, plunging the Spy-cicle into the leafy back! The lizard promptly freezes solid, toppling over and giving Nacho a comfy landing. On ice. But at least he landed on his feet!
1 Point Each for joint-kill.
BOSS TURNS:
Lugia attempts to use Hydro Pump on Nacho!
[4-1 Vs. 5] BUT IT FAILED!

Torterra uses Wood Hammer on the downed Regigigas!
[4 Vs. 1] And hits for 127 Damage!

May sends out Blaziken(Out)!

Hilbert sends out Samurott(Out)!

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

A reminder, that anything underlined has an abbreviation under it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 22, 2013, 08:01:45 pm »

Loot Red's body if possible.

Use Ultra Ball on Dawn.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 22, 2013, 10:18:51 pm »

C'mon guys, don't shun me just for a late update!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 23, 2013, 02:10:15 am »

Well... That was a nice turn.
Turn around and shout OBJECTION! in Genmans face.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 23, 2013, 11:53:26 am »

Well...shit.
Miles,parlay?
Nah,maybe not.
Manipulate Dawn so she wants to attack Miles Edgeworth.
Regigigas: Crush Ethan by any mean possible

By the way,if i used an effective move to an enemy pokemon,do i get +1 to the roll or something?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:32:44 am by detective1412 »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 23, 2013, 01:07:52 pm »

Well...shit.
Miles,parlay?
Nah,maybe not.
Manipulate Dawn so she wants to attakc Miles Edgeworth.
Regigigas: Crush Ethan by any mean possible

By the way,if i used an effective move to an enemy pokemon,do i get +1 to the roll or something?
Yus, you do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 23, 2013, 01:40:40 pm »

Shoot at more Pokemanz. with Micro-Uzi.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #464 on: February 24, 2013, 05:22:40 am »

[3 Vs. 1-1-2] You step on the downed Red's face, and feel around inside his pants VEST for the telltale metallic feel of his remaining pokeballs. You snatch them up, avoiding the wet areas for fear of electric shock, and pocket them for yourself. You put them in your Wallet Modus.
Allies Gained:
ZAPDOS
ARTICUNO
MOLTRES
VENUSAUR

"Yes!"

As you look back at Red, you watch as he melts, leaving behind his other potion, and [3] three badges.
On the ground where Red used to be, there is now:
One Hyper Potion
One Cascade Badge
One Rainbow Badge
One Marsh Badge

Achievement Unlocked!
God-Killer!
Defeated a Normally Invincible Enemy without killing its Minions First!
Reward: 10 Kill Points

"Hell yes!"

A Light begins flashing above your head, and a chute opens, before dropping a large hammer on your head! It doesn't hurt very much though, and uses your scalp as more of a launch point than an impact point. It clatters to the floor, and when you go to pick it up, you recognize it as the Pogohammer!

"Hell..."

You equip it to your strife specibus, under your HammerKind. You have pretty much every card in your portfolio, so you can just switch between them need be.
Wow, what a haul!

"Fucking..."

"Yes!"

RaN: Attack the nearest imp pokemanz to test pogo hammer's strength.
I can't deal, man.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 72