Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22

Author Topic: Deadiron A Corrosion Succession Game  (Read 39609 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: Deadiron A Corrosion Succession Game
« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2011, 05:12:29 pm »

Audio log of Hank Mcneelee: "Deja vu"

"Boys, I think I see's a v- wait a doggone minute...I'll be damned! I've said this before! What kind'a doohicky could'a caused this bullshit?! Anyway...YAH! YAH! TO TH' VAULT!"

--END LOG
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
  • BEER FOR THE WOLF LORD...?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2011, 08:41:26 pm »

Audio Log of HighZealot
I’m not sure what these footprints belong to.

Fenix: Well it couldn’t have been any of us could it?

Well some of us have it against Vance and the fact remains that he is also a clone.

Fenix: Well I believe the footprints comes from power armour which none of us have.

Only the Enclave or the Outcasts have power armour and would have any chance to want to do this.

Fenix: What about the Brotherhood?

Well if Vance really is some evil being, maybe but I have not seen any power armour with footprints like these.

Fenix: The prints could have easily been messed up enough to appear like normal prints but unidentifiable.

Maybe, maybe. Well I have to get back to work and you should get back to rest.

SIM: The following people are alive and these people are deceased.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, it’s the 15th of Malachite and there is a lot more dead than the living. Well, I’m among the two insane people still standing surprisingly. Hopefully Savs can recover from her wounds.

SIM: It is the 17th
Guess what! Berserk kid! Reminds of the time I encountered a mad puppy strangler who was also a kid. Don’t want to risk Fenix so sending everyone else to fight.

Well, it’s the 18th and the kid is dead now. He didn’t get to kill anyone. Would have been nice to get rid of some of the future berserkers.
Great, Dog the baron went berserk and he has a fucking axe.
SIM: It is not the 19th of-
THIS IS NOT THE TIME YOU FUCKING COMPUTER! Oh, he killed his goat. And now a recruit
*Sounds of chopping and screaming is heard*
Fenix and Dog duke it out both in berserk rage! Come on Fenix! Don’t you die on me now!

YES! On the fucking 20th of Malachite, Fenix struck down Dog the evil baron! And at that moment, SIM me walks in babbling. Also, Leroy has also been running around babbling and I just didn’t notice. Sadly, everyone is resting now except for one guy.

Last guy: Let it be known, on this day, the 24th of Malachite, I shall take a break.
FUCK NO

Well, on the 8th of Galena, SIM has died of thirst.
SIM: Kilikan is stricken by melancholy.

And Kilikan goes down on the 19th

It is the 21st and someone died in bed due to thirst. However, Nix is back on the kicking. Get healing boys!

It’s only the 27th and already Savs is back up and doing her thing. Now hurry up and fix Fenix for god sake. Who knows how long until you go insane!

1st of Limestone here and Fenix should be up soon. Sadly, Savs and Fenix are only content now. I’m afraid it may get worse.

Savs decided to take a well-deserved break on the 6th of Limestone. After on that, I think it’s a good thing. She’s quite ecstatic right now.

It’s already the 9th and the siege has been long gone. I never knew that. I’m not sure if I should open the gates.

And finally, on the 18th of Limestone, the first overseer of the vault, Leroy Armstrong died at the age of 13. It’s a darn shame. Now, the last four members of the vault not counting the baby stand with two grinning over survival while the other two cry in their sleep.

Fenix: Why the hell are you being so dramatic?

Aren’t you supposed to be resting Fenix?

Fenix: Umm…right away sir.

What the fuck is going on. It’s currently the 7th of Sandstone and for some reason, Savs is miserable even though she was ecstatic when the last death happened. Nothing could have made her this unhappy so quickly so WTF!

Everyone got a war dog on the 18th of Sandstone to defend and also kill them encase they go berserk. I can’t rely on Fenix to kill everyone especially if no one is there to be his medic.

We have begun to recover. Nix has already become unhappy instead of miserable. I declare the 21st of Sandstone a holiday!

From the 3rd of Timber, our survivors shall have a bed to call their own with Fenix having the greatest. He is the only happy one right now.

Now on 11th of Timer, everyone is no longer miserable. They’ve been through so much. However, I do not see why I went mad. All I can say, is this SIM is a success! I also put the ghost to rest with a rock slab

SIM Fenix: Great more infected has arrive.
Yup, another siege. This time with lots of war tigers. Good thing I didn’t open the vault!

Winter has begun on the 1st of Moonstone. Everyone is fine. Now, I have a plan to attempt to get rid of some infected without putting others at risk. You see, I will lure them with a dog and then cut off other infected from the caged one afterwards.

There are desert devils with the infected too. Harmless I think. It’s the 13th of Moonstone.

Well, it’s the 17th currently. I want to try and get those cages but those damn tigers worry me. I must try after I save state.

Well, we got them. Well only the ones who got in and everyone is still fine though Fenix is resting currently. 27th of Moonstone in the SIM

9th Opal and people are throwing a fucking party! Fenix is resting right now and I have cages you need to move and mechanisms to fucking make. Get to it! Guess what, your party area is now forbidden area!

9th Obsidian here and-
*Dog weakly howls*
Well some dog just bled to death. Not sure why.

SIM Fenix: How many times have I rested? I mean it’s only the 15th of Obsidian and I feel like I got injured 9000 times! Hold on, more infected is joining the party.
Yup, you heard him right, a siege inside of a siege. SIEGECEPTION

Paul: It’s already the 22nd of Obsidian and you never knew my name was Paul!
Fenix: Sorry.
(ooc) I took the liberty of rehuming Oreosome

SIM: It is now the 25th of Obsidian
Well, this SIM is quite the success even though most everyone died. Though the north gate switch has to be pulled twice to work. Everyone is above content levels and perfectly fine. Infected are still out side but I think we can call this a success. I think I’ll go eat now.

What is this? I think my food has been drugged. Gahh!

Fenix: SIR!

I’ve been drugged.

Fenix: Your pip-boy says it’s some madness drug!

I see. So this is how. When I go mad, do what is needed to make the SIM happen.

Fenix: Yes sir

Journal of Fenix
It has to be Vance! He is the only one who would. I can’t outright kill him but maybe just maybe I can frame him to be berserk! CURSES!

Journal of Fenix
1st Granite
A new year has come. Paul shall be the next overseer. I’ve managed to make the SIM a reality to the exact rock and killed Vance. We have endured. The infected still pounds on our doors though. Thankfully, we have lots of food and drink. This is the end of the reign of HighZealot and I. May he not be forgotten and his sacrifice in vain. HighZealot’s last words was that his orders have a 99% of success. He says he contacted Vault-Tec about it.

(ooc)My orders should succeed but I've messaged IT about it. Also, I hummied Oreosome for him cause he died and didn't hummie anyone else unless they wanted to be a baby.

Date File/Save
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:46:44 pm by highzealot »
Quote from: Corvidae
So here I am, logging into the Bay12 Forums.  I'm not sure whether to feel happy about this, or sullenly admit the loss of what little remained of my soul after all of this Fun.  So much Fun.  So, so much Fun.  <shudders>
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2011, 09:14:05 pm »

(OOC) For some odd reason, I like how you made Vance the enemy...It suites me...AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! >:(
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 15, 2011, 09:29:19 pm »

downloaded the save, awaiting orders

EDIT: HOLY!!!!! four full grown men and a baby? versus a horde of zeds? Sayyy.... do the weapon traps continue even if there is a gib in it?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:38:17 pm by OREOSOME »
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #244 on: August 15, 2011, 09:50:52 pm »

(OOC) For some odd reason, I like how you made Vance the enemy...It suites me...AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! >:(

(ooc) I like to think Vance was a good person and it was Trask Heffer doing everything while Vance just watches wanting to do something about it and all does logs showing Vance to be bad was really just Trask.
So here I am, logging into the Bay12 Forums.  I'm not sure whether to feel happy about this, or sullenly admit the loss of what little remained of my soul after all of this Fun.  So much Fun.  So, so much Fun.  <shudders>
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #245 on: August 15, 2011, 11:02:53 pm »

SIM: It is now the 25th of Obsidian
Well, this SIM is quite the success even though most everyone died. Though the north gate switch has to be pulled twice to work.
(ooc) And before I forget, this is quite important when you try to open the gates.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 11:15:11 pm by highzealot »

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #246 on: August 15, 2011, 11:14:38 pm »

(ooc)Triple post ftw

-To whom it may concern
Here is the list of the living and dead. Some of you wanted this

-Fenix

bowie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2011, 04:34:32 am »

Is sav's baby still alive?
if so name him "Bowie Jr" and start training him with a Scythe as soon as possible. Hopefully he's grown up/still alive by my turn :)
Must... Eat... Demon... Rat ARGLEBLARGH *crash* OMNOMNOMNOM
Tastes.. like... SAAAAATAAAAAAAAN!

Savolainen5

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a wug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2011, 06:11:23 am »

Wait, there're only 5 humans left? LOL
A small creature sometimes found on paper.  It is small.  Its eyes are black. It is adored by children for its cuteness.
(On a picture of cavies):
We see a family of small land rodents.
Dwarfs see masterpiece roasts.

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 16, 2011, 11:52:10 am »

Why do I think Highzealot's objective may have been to cause a tantrum spiral...
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

Savolainen5

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a wug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 16, 2011, 02:31:36 pm »

I DID set him up what with stumbling upon the cavern and whatnot...
A small creature sometimes found on paper.  It is small.  Its eyes are black. It is adored by children for its cuteness.
(On a picture of cavies):
We see a family of small land rodents.
Dwarfs see masterpiece roasts.

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 16, 2011, 05:20:16 pm »

Sweet armok I've never seen a fort scrape by like that! I'm surprised we didn't nose-dive when the tantrum spiral sprung up. Looks like Savs is the only one from the original seven still alive!

If you guys want to be rehummied (or hummied if I missed you the first time) just ask, supply a name and I'll set you back up.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:46:12 pm by IT 000 »

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 16, 2011, 05:36:55 pm »

Ya re-humie me, stay as Kilakan, consider it Melancholy ghost possession :)
Nom nom nom

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 16, 2011, 06:03:45 pm »

Eh, just rehumie me as keltiknight II, rifleman as always...I imagine we will have plenty of migrants if the fort survives.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

Michael_Almeida

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:general idiocy]
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 16, 2011, 06:50:05 pm »

I asked to be re-humied, but due to the population problems that wasn't possible. Maybe when the next immigration wave comes, you can do so:

Name: Castle
Job: Diagnostician/Surgeon
COMPETENT MODDER
ADEQUATE DRAWER
LEGENDARY PROCRASTINATOR
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22