Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86521 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #330 on: August 20, 2019, 01:52:26 pm »

Just sleep somewhere in the taiga, but somewhere we can stay hidden from the wildlife and bandits.
Also, only pretend to sleep, and when Fred will be sleeping, interrogate him with my rocket pistol being against his head about Merciless Richard's whereabouts.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 23, 2019, 01:48:12 pm »

5/7 players posted,
and
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
need to post

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 24, 2019, 11:47:28 am »

Find someone who can repair my damage
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 24, 2019, 12:30:32 pm »

Kenneth will ensure drone does not get up again! But kenneth has his mercy, he will not blow up the drone. Only those who try and repair it! Rockmania already knows this, so only BAD MEN will try and repair the drone!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 25, 2019, 12:57:03 pm »

Teleport away. Specifically, more than 10 miles away.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)

You teleport more than 10 miles away. Specifically, you teleport to Japan

Actually no, I think I dont have appointment herr

Go and check, how planet integration in empire is goong
It seems they are integrated. You get reports from the islands of Japan about an area on one of the islands turning into a 10 mile diameter circle of Cretaceous era life

"Well looks like we're going to a Taiga, wherever that is."
Follow the rails until we get to the taiga.
You find the Taiga, and the flying train mentioned by the townsfolk. What they didn’t mention was the large amount of snow swirling around it gradually being placed on top of one of the cars as some of it is flung towards you

Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

Shove the blizzard in top of wagon 7 and let the air bubble around the wagon keep it trapped there

You get the snow on top of the wagon, but it is a gradual process and you accidentally fling some of it away from you, but you get some of it on wagon 7

Just sleep somewhere in the taiga, but somewhere we can stay hidden from the wildlife and bandits.
Also, only pretend to sleep, and when Fred will be sleeping, interrogate him with my rocket pistol being against his head about Merciless Richard's whereabouts.

3, 1
You head away from the chaos of a blizzard train and eventually find an abandoned igloo. You hear noises around, which makes Fred unable to sleep, you get the rocket pistol to his head anyway, which causes him to shout in a panic “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I HAVNT ATTACKED You, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!” You notice that the noises are getting closer now, and two bandits block off the door and one of them asks “Right, whatcha got that’s worth a’takin’?” The other one draws a pistol and says “I really don’t want to have to use this, that rocket gun you have looks nice”

Find someone who can repair my damage
Kenneth will ensure drone does not get up again! But kenneth has his mercy, he will not blow up the drone. Only those who try and repair it! Rockmania already knows this, so only BAD MEN will try and repair the drone!
Jerry v Kenneth
2v4
Jerry tries to lift off, but Kenneth grabs him and holds him in a way that, while not damaging him, does prevent him from flying.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 25, 2019, 07:10:37 pm »

Let my genetically enhanced physiology to fix my body

Request local goverment to be more proactive in seeking out cults worshipping xenos or dark gods of chaos or whatever else

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2019, 04:04:37 am »

"Hey ya damn train, whats big idea about blocking all the doors at my house with your rails!"
Yell at the train.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 06:17:10 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2019, 07:09:29 am »

Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

"Your house? I only wanted to seal the holes in reality. Guide me there and I will remove them for you."
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2019, 01:52:42 pm »

I use my time-slowing powers, then I shoot both of the bandits in their heads.
Once it's done, I interrogate Fred about the whereabouts of Merciless Richard, aka my target and arch-nemesis.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 27, 2019, 06:24:19 am »

"I don't know how they got there because I wasn't there."
Guide the train to the Blockbuster so he can remove the rails.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 27, 2019, 11:59:00 am »

Explore the area.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 30, 2019, 05:47:51 pm »

Avetruetotheimperator and spazyak have yet to post. This game isn’t dead. If they left they can say they left to avoid everyone waiting for players that won’t come

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 30, 2019, 08:57:19 pm »

Avetruetotheimperator and spazyak have yet to post. This game isn’t dead. If they left they can say they left to avoid everyone waiting for players that won’t come
yeah, sorry. I'm going to say that I am going to leave this as I have very sotty internet right now that struggles to load bay12.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 56