Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3755212 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Let's Get Al Back
« Reply #5745 on: June 07, 2013, 11:01:36 pm »

Ask about that computer from earlier.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5746 on: June 07, 2013, 11:07:13 pm »

Ask about that computer from earlier.

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5747 on: June 07, 2013, 11:31:04 pm »

Bloodshape something generally essence-looking, and stick it in the skill tree with the bottle of acid.

I figure that will cost us 1 MHP, which is worth 20 fountain pence, which is noticeably less expensive than buying an essence in the market.  It'll probably get use some arguably class-appropriate blood-acid-thing, if the blood essence fits in the skill tree at all...

Obviously, if the blood essence doesn't fit, load save and then re-absorb it.
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #5748 on: June 07, 2013, 11:33:46 pm »

I don't think it's right (it seems too simple, and probably incomplete.) My other thought is that the lights in the void have something to do with this choice Betweenford quote.

I bet if we knew what Lights he was referring to there, we'd know the answer to the theorycraft.

Bloodshape something generally essence-looking, and stick it in the skill tree with the bottle of acid.

I figure that will cost us 1 MHP, which is worth 20 fountain pence, which is noticeably less expensive than buying an essence in the market.  It'll probably get use some arguably class-appropriate blood-acid-thing, if the blood essence fits in the skill tree at all...

-1 It's not that I think the experiment isn't worth doing, it's that I don't want to lose MHP right before a boss fight (or two.)

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5749 on: June 07, 2013, 11:51:56 pm »

-1 It's not that I think the experiment isn't worth doing, it's that I don't want to lose MHP right before a boss fight (or two.)

Ah well.  At least bloodshape something very expensive, such as a greatsword, load save, reabsorb, save.  It's nice being at full, but it would be even nicer to be well above max health.
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5750 on: June 07, 2013, 11:54:26 pm »

Well... It would allow for further testing of why Ciro bled. Anyone want to try it? It only has a mild potential to kill us.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: June 08, 2013, 12:08:16 am »

What's the worst that could happen!
(Inb4 we end up with a skill that turns all our blood into acid)
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5752 on: June 08, 2013, 12:23:22 am »

What's the worst that could happen!
(Inb4 we end up with a skill that turns all our blood into acid)

Maybe we should combine our blood with the healing potion instead. :P (That seems even less likely to work, though.)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5753 on: June 08, 2013, 01:47:53 am »

I don't think it's right (it seems too simple, and probably incomplete.) My other thought is that the lights in the void have something to do with this choice Betweenford quote.

I bet if we knew what Lights he was referring to there, we'd know the answer to the theorycraft.
6 siblins
1 Oric
8 and 9 = other people with soul stars?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5754 on: June 08, 2013, 01:59:50 am »

The lights are probably soul stars.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: June 08, 2013, 02:40:23 am »

On another note:

What price would the visor fetch?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5756 on: June 08, 2013, 03:26:44 am »

Ah well.  At least bloodshape something very expensive, such as a greatsword, load save, reabsorb, save.  It's nice being at full, but it would be even nicer to be well above max health.

Anyway, perhaps we should At least peek into that room with the giant wisp, to see if it (the wisp) is still there, has summoned any small wisps, etc. Also a chance that we'll get a tattle, if G-Bess has seen one before.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: June 08, 2013, 05:24:03 am »

On another note:

What price would the visor fetch?
It broke, so probably not much sadly.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5758 on: June 08, 2013, 12:36:37 pm »

Y'know. I just realized a few things.

First of all, did we ever ACTUALLY get any confirmation for whether or not Floe is "the Eye"? I don't buy it, personally. For one, we really haven't gotten to see a whole lot of her at all. Plus.... Betweenford's first line.

The EYE that sees them sleep. Honestly I think that's a lot more compelling than anything we have for Floe, if we even have any evidence for her being the Eye at all.

Plus. Anybody notice anything weird about the name "Proxxy"? I didn't think about it until Cherish brought it up, but... it's obviously based on the word "Proxy". As in, a stand-in for something else. I can't help but feel like clones are involved somehow. Perhaps she's Gemini Man or something? I dunno. It's just too much of a coincidence, in an FFS game.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: June 08, 2013, 12:56:17 pm »

I doubt her name is anything of importance, FFS said that her original name would've been Olexa.

I also doubt that Betweenford is a sibling, especially considering the little flash game thingie.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 1544