Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark  (Read 33358 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark
« Reply #390 on: March 08, 2017, 08:07:41 pm »

Clunkers also puts his remaining thumb up.

"Glad statement: Well, that's already the majority vote. Let's skedaddle. This one has had quite enough of this fucking cave. We found out where the dwarves are, so mission kind of succesful, this one supposes."

Nope out of that cave. On the way back, collect my staff and Fiddler's corpse. Use some cloth to make a little bandolier to tie my staff to my back so I can carry Fiddler if need be.

Once everyone is regrouped, ask the dwarves what the fuck. Then start heading home.

Carry Fiddlers corpse so Clunkers doesnt hurt himself more. Dont touch any of the magic stuff

I'll take Fiddler but magic doesnt like me so hold on to your staff.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 08, 2017, 08:56:03 pm »

Thrips glanced over in the general direction of the kind creature, peering into the gloom, then looked back down at the supplies in the cart.
He thought for a while. He seemed to have plenty of time for thinking and such, really.

See if I can find a snack that might appeal to an Under Elf.
If successful, go give that to it/them and try to strike up a conversation. If I can't find any such thing, introduce myself in a non-threatening way and ask their name anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 09, 2017, 12:37:34 am »

One sec. Should put him out of his misery I mean really the third act is nothing to write home about and that's whats supposed to be the redeeming act, so really theres nothing but pain for him in the fourth act.

Zalgo, goes and smashes the integrating underwarves head in with his hoof. Then he flees the room.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 09, 2017, 05:56:48 am »

One sec. Should put him out of his misery I mean really the third act is nothing to write home about and that's whats supposed to be the redeeming act, so really theres nothing but pain for him in the fourth act.

Zalgo, goes and smashes the integrating underwarves head in with his hoof. Then he flees the room.
After everyone moves out of the cavern, You bang on the underdwarf for a bit, muttering and swearing as you do. at first, you make little progress, chipping at the stone a little, but suddenly, yo ustrike a resonating tone, which cracks the underdwarf's skull and sets the room howling. You skamper away as the siren's song rises behind you.

"Glad statement: Well, that's already the majority vote. Let's skedaddle. This one has had quite enough of this fucking cave. We found out where the dwarves are, so mission kind of succesful, this one supposes."

Nope out of that cave. On the way back, collect my staff and Fiddler's corpse. Use some cloth to make a little bandolier to tie my staff to my back so I can carry Fiddler if need be.

Once everyone is regrouped, ask the dwarves what the fuck. Then start heading home.

Carry Fiddlers corpse so Clunkers doesnt hurt himself more. Dont touch any of the magic stuff

I'll take Fiddler but magic doesnt like me so hold on to your staff.
Clunkers grabs his staff, and Giglam hauls Fiddler's corpse, and you head back toward the exit fro this place.

Thrips glanced over in the general direction of the kind creature, peering into the gloom, then looked back down at the supplies in the cart.
He thought for a while. He seemed to have plenty of time for thinking and such, really.

See if I can find a snack that might appeal to an Under Elf.
If successful, go give that to it/them and try to strike up a conversation. If I can't find any such thing, introduce myself in a non-threatening way and ask their name anyway.

You find some days old lettuce and a few withered tomatoes. You take them to one of the underelves stationed there and chat feebly about food and stuff, until the elf shifts suddenly and goes tense, pointing his weapon at the entrance. A broken robot, a goatman, three lumpy potatoeheaded things, and a sharkperson carrying a bird thing drag tehmselves out of the caverns. they look pretty rough, overall.

so, yeah, you guys regroup at the entrance that the underelves have been guarding. You ready to head out to Omega or you got anything you'd like to do yet?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 09, 2017, 03:09:48 pm »

Yeah, ask the UnderElves for something to write with and something to write on. Then make a little document that tells the UnderDwarves that they owe the Omega Legion payment for one (1) search and rescue expedition. Make it in triplicate, have the UnderDwarves Sign it, have the Elves sign it as third party observers, then hand one of the documents to the underdwarves and elves and keep one for the legion. .

Then head out to Omega.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 03:17:58 pm by Pancaek »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 09, 2017, 06:37:33 pm »

Go for a rest in one of the carts looking for a beer or something to drink in them
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 11, 2017, 01:47:00 pm »

The UnderElves produce a few vellum sheets and an inkwell filled with faintly glowing liquid, you fill out the forms, and the sanest of the UnderDwarves puts his mark on them with an unreadable expression.

There is nothing alcoholic in the cart, but the UnderElves apparently have been preparing for a bit of a celebration, and they hand you an edible sponge thing soaked in some kind of sour alcohol. What? Drinking out of a cup with a shark face would be a sight to see. Anyway, you get thoroughly wasted and lose track of the next dozen hours or more.

Thrips pushes a button on the cart and it gets up, with everyone on board, and walks away. Before long, the cart walks you out into the sunlight of Omega for rest, rehabilitiation, and repairs.

Level up here. Five in stats, five in skills. And go harass the quartermaster for reward items. You keeping the artifacts you got from the spooky skeleton? Omega will make use of them if you don't.

And with that, you'll be free to limp your way around the Base. Be sure to annoy the new spider lady, balloon boy, and the guy who sold his soul to the devil.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 15, 2017, 03:52:04 pm »

Thrips was perhaps even quieter than usual on the trip home.
Despite his growing fondness of UnderElven food and drink he didn't partake of the booze-sponges, partly because he was feeling somewhat awkward and perhaps slightly guilty after having remained behind "guarding" the cart whilst the others went through all manner of fearsome trials and tribulations without him.

Still, he kept the cart safe, and managed to start it homewards once they were on board, didn't he?
He'd been at least a little bit helpful. And, seeing the sorry state his companions returned in after their long absence, he didn't figure he would have fared too well had he accompanied them. He comforted himself with this thought during the trip- at least he hadn't died a horrible, ignominious death in some dark cave.

5 points in memory, 5 points in general knowledge, to reflect Thrips's intense introspection during his alone time on the mission.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 15, 2017, 04:43:14 pm »

Noted. that brings memory up to 0 and general knowledge doesn't change.

Nicely written, by the way :D
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]