_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5763286 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8 was long wasn't it?
« Reply #12435 on: February 28, 2013, 03:01:58 pm »

((Hey uh, PW, you kinda missed my action. Not that it matters much right now))

Briefing Get. Check inventory and Mk.II condition

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12436 on: February 28, 2013, 03:04:14 pm »

((I'm so glad I had a half-school day today. Keeping up with this in class would have been madness.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12437 on: February 28, 2013, 03:04:36 pm »

((HE LIVES.))

"That...WAS AWESOME!"

Head back to rec room and loot ivans stuff or if not possible, watch the news after getting gear.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:27:39 pm by Tavik Toth »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12438 on: February 28, 2013, 03:07:20 pm »

If debriefing does not start right away, get celebratory drink of water mixed with the best damn drink mix the HMRC can provide, then return and take a sip.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12439 on: February 28, 2013, 03:08:52 pm »

((Hmm... did I get the booze and cigs from looting?  Can't really remember.  Oh well.))

Lars bowed to each teammate entering the briefing room.  "May Steve's Light shine greatly on us all, as Pathmas's machinations has seen fit to ensure our return.  We are all truly blessed.  Would anyone care for a refreshement?" he said as he held up the cigs and booze.

Lars then looked up.  "O Great Steve, I praise your name!  May I never be spared from your light again!  I hope my actions have pleased you?"

Pray to Steve.  Offer cigs and booze to anyone who wants some.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12440 on: February 28, 2013, 03:14:57 pm »

((Re Doctor:  I figure he was originally human, given the HMRC's "bomb into stone age" policy toward intelligent aliens.  What exactly happened to get him to this state, I have no idea.  In any case, I suspect he's simply very curious and wants to perfect himself/others, and takes the extremely proactive approach to testing.

Also, regarding the Man In Black with Milno, I note he's not wearing a hazmat suit like everyone else in there is.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12441 on: February 28, 2013, 03:18:22 pm »

[Flint has brushed with mindfuckery and escaped unscathed. He has also begun coming to terms with his past. As such he gains +5 Will]

[Piloting a spaceship and creating a rocket pack in under 30 minutes has given Flint some knowledge about technology. As such he gains +1 Auxilliary.]

[Shooting doors while flying on a rocket propelled elevator is apparently good practice. Flint gains +2 Conventional]

((I'll probably never use aux again, but it's nice to get some skills relevant to what I did.))

Allow Miyamoto to take me to the briefing room (or in case we're already there just take me for a spin around the room), close my eyes and be happy.

EDIT: Thank Steve for his help.
"Hey, Steve. I wanted to thank you for your help. I wouldn't be here without you. So, uhh... thanks. It's good to know that, despite what you say, you care about us."
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:49:35 pm by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12442 on: February 28, 2013, 03:22:56 pm »

((Sudden mental image of an old man on the shoulders of a giant robot, yelling "Wheeeee!"))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12443 on: February 28, 2013, 03:25:31 pm »

"Thanks."

Go to the Armory Master.

"Excuse me, officer... I had an item in my possession that came from the mystery-monger, but apparently it used to be known to the HMRC at some time, so I wondered if you recognized it... a black sphere with a button and an LCD display, and when pushed, it would ask something like 'The flesh is weak, what do you desire'. I didn't take the product yet."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12444 on: February 28, 2013, 03:30:50 pm »

His scavenging complete, Anton returns to his usual behavior of "stay out of the way, work on something interesting".

Sit at a table in a far corner of the room and start working. Safety on. Pull the generator out of the Red Hand and confirm the fault, then set about to fixing it. If some other error creeps in, keep trying.

((I need my weapon operational for the mission, dammit! :P

I didn't even get a chance to test it after rewiring the laser...))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12445 on: February 28, 2013, 03:42:37 pm »

FIRE BRAIN POWER! Wait, just close eyes and think of that exit door standing before me.

You disapprove, Lyra?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12446 on: February 28, 2013, 03:44:05 pm »

Disengage from pod.

Go to debriefing.

After getting naked, of course. Protocol.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12447 on: February 28, 2013, 03:46:39 pm »

FIRE BRAIN POWER! Wait, just close eyes and think of that exit door standing before me.

You disapprove, Lyra?
nod once
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:50:48 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12448 on: February 28, 2013, 03:50:40 pm »

Bruce laid about in the debriefing room, trying to get comfy in the plastic seats, when he saw one of the members from the mission come in, as he saw her he had a flashback, he saw himself, tired and angry, he saw the woman, almost comatose and he saw a man, sticking a sword in his gut. He snapped out of it with a jump and decided to go talk to the girl.
"Hi, I'm not sure if I know your name, do I?"
Talk to May.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12449 on: February 28, 2013, 03:56:49 pm »

Why? Do you think I'm doing it wrong, or do you think what I am trying to do is impossible?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 2101