Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Contract RPG IC  (Read 8543 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Contract RPG IC
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2020, 11:14:09 am »

Everyone successfully eliminated the enemies. The pillar that was around maz and shara shrunk and ate them whole. They were stranded elsewhere as the cliff that was surrounded by the pillar was in fact a lockjaw's fang and started to walk after it swallowed them. Maz and shara arrive in a dark land which is inside the lockjaw's stomach. In that pitch black, someone greeted them.

"Dear goodness, someone finally come to save us. Hurrah hurrah!"

After strike and keiko successfully eliminate the remaining hostiles. The grass suddenly grew taller and the mist grow thicker as they can't see where everyone is and their location is. They met with a horde of wingless little creature that they fought and in front of them is one of their leaders.

Durg was able to defend himself when suddenly a hole burst through the floor and drop him down below. The place was pretty cramped and there's no other exit than up. Besides him there's a treasure chest that is completely unguarded.

Derik was paralyzed from the amount of poison he consumed. The rest of the party went on their little adventure while the remaining people are left in the field without any track of where to go

"Well that sucks. Everyone left... though not really left... Bucket head guy, can you help that stomach sick guy from being sick after eating those poisonous thingies? We need to get going asap."
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2020, 05:48:29 pm »

use lay on hands on the guy who thought biting into a plague walker was a smart idea
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2020, 06:40:34 pm »

Derik lays on the ground, regretting his life decisions.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2020, 05:05:36 am »

"What the hell?"
Go over and carefully open the chest, have a gun ready to shoot in case something hostile comes out of it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2020, 12:14:10 pm »

”Yes, we will try to save you, how many are here?
Use thorns/roots to try breaking the “floor”(stomach lining)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2020, 06:12:17 pm »

"Oh man, I really don't like being in the dark like this..."
Maz feels around in the dark, a bit twitchy and on edge. She would reflexively punch anything that makes any sudden unexpected movement near her.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2020, 09:12:47 am »

"Not good.. Strike, person, can you handle this amount?"

Quickly uses the communication function to explain she will stick to his back and shadow, preventing him from being back-attacked and eating away at any that attack there. So he can focus on dealing as much damage as possible without having to worry about friendly fire.

Use Bo and Shadowform to stick to his shadow and protect his back. Absorbtion Shade the enemy that does get in range, remove hands and feet to disable, followed by limbs.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2020, 06:53:03 pm »

"Me? Not a chance. Lucky enough we probably just have to take out their leader. I think I can handle that with how the battlefield changed."

Strike enters Mist Form, hugging the ground to avoid whatever sunlight trickles past the fog leaving behind a trail of dewdrops in his wake. He reforms behind the apparent leader of the pixies, immediately placing his gun to the back of said leader's head.

"Nothing personal, kid."

He pulls his revolver's trigger.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2020, 07:06:02 pm »

"Me? Not a chance. Lucky enough we probably just have to take out their leader. I think I can handle that with how the battlefield changed."

Strike enters Mist Form, hugging the ground to avoid whatever sunlight trickles past the fog leaving behind a trail of dewdrops in his wake. He reforms behind the apparent leader of the pixies, immediately placing his gun to the back of said leader's head.

"Nothing personal, kid."

Still in his shadow following along, she splits to attack from the front, aiming to devour their torso/arms/weapons.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 07:09:08 pm by TricMagic »

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2020, 09:56:21 am »

"Oh man, I really don't like being in the dark like this..."
Maz feels around in the dark, a bit twitchy and on edge. She would reflexively punch anything that makes any sudden unexpected movement near her.

”Yes, we will try to save you, how many are here?
Use thorns/roots to try breaking the “floor”(stomach lining)

"Uhm.. There's 10 of us in here. Though i'm not sure if they're still alive now."

Maz continue to remain vigilant as she kept being twitchy... Shara dug under the ground and realize the fleshy nature of where she stood right now. The ground is completely impenetrable.

[Narrative Level: Weak]

"Not good.. Strike, person, can you handle this amount?"

Quickly uses the communication function to explain she will stick to his back and shadow, preventing him from being back-attacked and eating away at any that attack there. So he can focus on dealing as much damage as possible without having to worry about friendly fire.

Use Bo and Shadowform to stick to his shadow and protect his back. Absorbtion Shade the enemy that does get in range, remove hands and feet to disable, followed by limbs.

"Nothing personal, kid."

Still in his shadow following along, she splits to attack from the front, aiming to devour their torso/arms/weapons.

Both of the player rush in to kill the leader without getting distracted by the horde of little cretins around the proximity. The mysterious person waved her hand in response to their brave tactic. As the green cloak guy then rush in to attack her. The attack fell short as it hits nothing but the cold mist that was there. The person that was the center of it smirk as she greets her attacker.

"Do you really think i let my body out in the open? Fool, You're trying to invade our church aren't you. Too bad we've come to expect an intruder such as you. Now die!"

"Hmph. Though talk for a shrimp. Listen, i know you guys are in a pinch. Meanwhile while the other is stuck in a cliff somewhere and being vore'd to death. I'm gonna leave you with a bit of invulnerability for sometime so you can kill the horde of pixies coming at ya. Stay safe."

The pixies that tried to horde them was intercepted by keiko's ability as she devour their limbs one by one with her shadow ability

[Narrative Level: Medium]

"What the hell?"
Go over and carefully open the chest, have a gun ready to shoot in case something hostile comes out of it.

Durg opened the chest when suddenly the chest turned into a lockjaw. The lockjaw attacked durg til he's injured

[Narrative Level: Weak]

use lay on hands on the guy who thought biting into a plague walker was a smart idea

Derik lays on the ground, regretting his life decisions.

Meanwhile alex is treating derik so he's not sick anymore

[Narrative Level: Strong]

"Hm.. i think he's coming over. Good job bucket helmet guy. Now what do we do to chase the other party?"
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2020, 10:27:59 am »

"Have we been drugged or something?"
Use my shield to slam the lockjaw into the side of the pit, and shoot it until dead, then climb out of the hole.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2020, 11:38:42 pm »

"I'm not sure you're in a position to lecture anyone on shrimpyness. You have pink antenna sticking out of your head..."

Strike mutters under his breath, wondering if their boss could actually hear him here.

"Uh, we're still surrounded huh? Lets see how many we can take off before the boss's buff wears off. You're probably better crowd control than me given that last showing. I'll try to do what I can."

Spike enters mist form and launches himself towards the pixie to his left. He leaves mist form while still barreling toward his target, performing a flying kick on the unfortunate pixie. He follows up by stamping it into the ground and activating his drain life ability. While his feet are occupied his hand skillfully locks on to the pixie now to his right. His revolver sings three times, flinging a trio of bullets though the air into its torso. His free hand acts defensively - ready to grab the neck of any pixie that takes the opportunity to approach and squeeze the life out of it both literally and metaphorically.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2020, 08:36:46 am »

"I'm not sure you're in a position to lecture anyone on shrimpyness. You have pink antenna sticking out of your head..."

Strike mutters under his breath, wondering if their boss could actually hear him here.

"Uh, we're still surrounded huh? Lets see how many we can take off before the boss's buff wears off. You're probably better crowd control than me given that last showing. I'll try to do what I can."

Spike enters mist form and launches himself towards the pixie to his left. He leaves mist form while still barreling toward his target, performing a flying kick on the unfortunate pixie. He follows up by stamping it into the ground and activating his drain life ability. While his feet are occupied his hand skillfully locks on to the pixie now to his right. His revolver sings three times, flinging a trio of bullets though the air into its torso. His free hand acts defensively - ready to grab the neck of any pixie that takes the opportunity to approach and squeeze the life out of it both literally and metaphorically.

"Thank you, just line them up."

"Given their ability to separate us, even immune we should stick close. Simply treat me as an additional method of attacking those close to you."

Continue to stay in the shadow eating the arms and legs of those that get near enough. Or heads or hearts if they are particularly close.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2020, 02:41:06 am »

"we should enter the complex since they might have been pulled in into a deeper part of the complex" Alexander would proceed to enter the place unless the mistress states a different plan
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]