Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 178413 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1650 on: March 01, 2017, 12:51:43 am »

Well, avoid the flames and I dunno, finish off the aigre beast
[marksmanship 1] Your shot goes completely wide, one of the bullets putting a flesh wound in the walls human arm. He gives you a glare after the Aigrebeast falls off the edge. To which you sheepishly shrug.
Please make sure to add that daemon knife to Groo's inventory, I said he'd grab it before leaving.

Groo will fly the weird plane back into the city and land it where he normally finds the spooks.  Or as close as it can come, I'm not sure how big a helicopter this is.

fixed
Helicopters about 50 ft long and 14 ft high wing spans about 20 ft. So It'll fit in most places you want to put it..I mean a city street is about out, but an airfields gonna be fine, you could also slot it down in a clearing on ground missions if you want to keep it.
[piloting 2] Groo's goes on a wild and buzz saw like ride, barelly keeping his helicopter stable as it limps back to chicago, a couple of times he has to fire the front machine gun to ward off some of the bags, entrusting the control of the plane to his trusty copilot Rufferto, After a couple of near distaters, where it becomes obvious that Rufferot does not in fact posses the anatomy to fly the helicopter, Groo usurps permanent control as acting pilot and manages to set the helicopter in the center of the airfield. The daemonspook, who has been quietly watching a man who looks strangely like Damian slowly surround himself with a growing pile of buts, approaches looking a little conceded. Ah, ̕M̕r͢.̨ G͜r͏o͜o…́.̵w̛here is͘ ͏t͢he r͝ęşţ òf ̵t̀h̀ȩ c͢rȩw?̡ I͜ ̧wo͢uld h̵a̛t̶e̢ t̀o̧ he͠ar of̸ ̕yet̨ ̴àn͝o̢t̶h͠er un̶ti̡me͘l̕y̵ ̢de̴m͞is͠e̡ ̴o̡f̀ t͝he̵ ͡r̨es͢t ͝of͠ ͝y̢our c͏r̢e̕w̨.

Throw the Aigrebeast off the island.
[str 1] With a grunt of effort, the Wall slowly begins to push the serpent back, you feel your str weaken, but Priscilla takes up the slack, slamming herself into the side of the cave a number of times to dislodge the treacherous serpent, and w
Snuggle THE WALL and drag it down in bitter vengeance!
[str 1] You wrap your coils around Priscilla one more time, but She bashes her self against the cave wall and try as you might, you just can't hold on. You are sent flailing over the edge, you slam into the ground with a bloody splat. You are dead.

"Sounds interesting, and useful if understanding how you arever bound here could allow me to use my energy better to manipulate and transform my limbs. If you would like, I can share the information I know, and a hypothesis or two. I would like to ask that you reside in whichever limb you are linked to when we go on assignments if it requires you there to function. From the stories my brother has written, having functional limbs is rather important when encountering life or death situations which occur with greater frequency than you might assume."

More talking and resting. How's my energy doing?
Your energy aint bad, aint good either.

A hypothesis would be always appreciated, as well as information. I shall do my best to man such a limb, though I will admit I am not much of a fighter.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: March 01, 2017, 12:58:21 am »

well...hmm go search about for loot before trying to find the way out of here?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: March 01, 2017, 01:09:26 am »

GUD. Prey slaughtered. Time to return home.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 01, 2017, 01:46:56 am »

RIP. Haunt The Wall.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: March 01, 2017, 01:59:42 am »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: March 01, 2017, 05:57:13 pm »

"What?  Rufferto right here, helped fly Groo back!" says the beatman, quickly scooping up Groo and presenting the dog to the spook.  He holds the canine out for a few seconds, before noticing the daemonist hanging around--at which point he promptly drops Rufferto and rushes over.

"Oh, oh!  Dremnemen!  Groo not see you in awhile, where you been?"

Go speak to Damnimnem.  Groo will reload his various weapons as he does so.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: March 01, 2017, 06:24:29 pm »

Spoiler: Wall o' explanation (click to show/hide)
Take my time explaining things to science daemon. Do not speak too quickly, and make sure to take plenty of pauses so he can absorb the information. It's a lot to say, but I'm not trying to rush it.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: March 02, 2017, 01:07:21 am »

well...hmm go search about for loot before trying to find the way out of here?

you cast about for any loot, in a box marked. Notverpflegung you break it open to discover a couple of wrapped boxes and a couple vials of white powder marked Kokain. Stowing them into your pocket you look around for anything else of value, Well the German seems to have disappeared in the smoke, but you doubt he'll be putting up much of  a fight. Continuing your search you grab a spare lueger, and find 5 sticks of TNT in a different box. Good thing the fire never reached it eh? Sticking them in your backpack you walk over to the wall who seems to have finished his reflection on the nature of humanity and go back to the surface of chicago.

GUD. Prey slaughtered. Time to return home.

RIP. Haunt The Wall.

RIP. Haunt The Wall.
Absorb its soul.
Sasitifed with your work, you collect Aigreianity as it floats around making spooky ghost noises and sit down by the large burning center of the cave to see if meditation will restore your humanity to you. It seems to help especially when you clear your mind by flexing your hand closed, it seems the reflex helps, and when you stand up you feel inverted again.

"What?  Rufferto right here, helped fly Groo back!" says the beatman, quickly scooping up Groo and presenting the dog to the spook.  He holds the canine out for a few seconds, before noticing the daemonist hanging around--at which point he promptly drops Rufferto and rushes over.

"Oh, oh!  Dremnemen!  Groo not see you in awhile, where you been?"

Go speak to Damnimnem.  Groo will reload his various weapons as he does so.
The spook just sadly shakes his head as he bends down to pet the startled pooch. Groo runs over to Damien and begins to shake him violently, to which he just mumbles something about the nature of the universe being metaphysical limb boxes.

Spoiler: Wall o' explanation (click to show/hide)
Take my time explaining things to science daemon. Do not speak too quickly, and make sure to take plenty of pauses so he can absorb the information. It's a lot to say, but I'm not trying to rush it.
Once you finish your rather lengthy dissertation on the perceived nature of the universe to the daemon he's quiet for a while Hmmm, interesting, yes I did meet a fellow with a very nice voice, it sounded like it came from fine stock, very unlike your standard human voices. hmm, don't ask him yet, I'd like to try several experiments myself, perhaps proof that I know what I am talking about would better convince him.
As you say all of this, you have the vaguest sensation that some is trying to shake you awake….either that or the bottle of scotch the Daemon gave you starting to kick in.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: March 02, 2017, 05:30:20 am »

Cam I respawn as nazi
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: March 02, 2017, 11:13:20 am »

Signing up as OPFOR

Name: Hans-Dietrich Genscher, Hero of the Third Reich
Bio: Hans was drafted into the Luftwaffe at the age of 16. He also served as a sapper in the battle of Berlin. He was also a member of the Nazi Party when it was fashionable to be one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Dietrich_Genscher

Stats
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Dexterity: 1
Resilience: 1
Perception: -2
Charisma: -2

Skills:
Piloting: 2
Marksmanship. 2
Daemonism: -2
Doctor: -2
Beast mastery. -2
Engineering: 2

No real nazis he says. I'll find something else.

Name: Aigresaur MK2
Description: The world is actually populated by very prolific Aigres. These things are everywhere and in everyone! This version is a Daemonic Beastmaster!

Stats
Intelligence: 2
Dexterity: -2
Perception: 1

Skills
Piloting: -2
Marksmanship: -2
Daemonism: 4
Beast mastery: 4
Engineering: -2
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:36:48 am by Aigre Excalibur »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: March 02, 2017, 03:53:18 pm »

start heading back to the plane and then to hell home.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: March 03, 2017, 01:33:19 am »

Signing up as OPFOR

Name: Hans-Dietrich Genscher, Hero of the Third Reich
Bio: Hans was drafted into the Luftwaffe at the age of 16. He also served as a sapper in the battle of Berlin. He was also a member of the Nazi Party when it was fashionable to be one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Dietrich_Genscher

Stats
Intelligence: 1
Dexterity: 1
Perception: -2

Skills:
Piloting: 2
Marksmanship. 2
Daemonism: -2
Beast mastery. -2
Engineering: 2

I believe we have already discussed this on IRC Aigre.
In short, actual nazi no, because it would make no sense, most any other flavor of fascist or other radical political organizations gonna be okay.

start heading back to the plane and then to hell home.
clutching your new found loot You go back to the plane and hang out there while everyone else seems to stare listlessly at the fire.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: March 03, 2017, 01:44:22 am »

See other part of post

Name: Aigresaur MK2
Description: The world is actually populated by very prolific Aigres. These things are everywhere and in everyone! This version is a Daemonic Beastmaster!

Stats
Intelligence: 2
Dexterity: -2
Perception: 1

Skills
Piloting: -2
Marksmanship: -2
Daemonism: 4
Beast mastery: 4
Engineering: -2

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: March 03, 2017, 02:29:21 am »

((That's not how skills work, Aigre. The only way to start with a 4 is to have -2 in all other skills. The cost for each increase is equal to the level you are trying to reach, if I remember right.))

"Alright. I guess I'll leave you to your own devices. I'll try to come back in a while to see if the daemon has recovered, but for now I think someone is trying to wake me up. I'd rather not have my neck sore if they shake too hard. I'll try to visit again before we leave on a job, to see about getting you your own room."

Wake up. Ask Groo who he is and why he's shaking me.

"Are you Groo? My brother mentioned you. Please stop shaking me."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 02:35:47 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 128