Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 98873 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2014, 04:16:59 am »

Fry the viper with my firebreath!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2014, 07:34:22 am »

find cover and stab anybody with the metal of they come closer.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2014, 10:19:33 am »

Head toward the closest building in full sprint and(if possible)jump into it
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2014, 10:56:37 am »

My my, what a ruckus this is going to be :D
Step away from mass group and look for a nice pad to crash in

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2014, 05:53:40 am »

So...
Who has yet to post?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

PTDfun

• Bay Watcher
  • Blob...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2014, 10:35:56 am »

This should be interesting...

Survey the room and its participants from where I am standing. I am looking for structural features (like doors/windows/breaks in the wall/corners/pillars/patterns on the floor), furniture, and people in the room. If I need to wander to get a sufficient read on the room, then I walk slowly outward in a spiral (counter-clockwise) pattern keeping my guard up.
Wand of Not Touching - The target thinks they have been poked. Range of one cm.
I want one of these.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2014, 01:19:52 pm »

Put on the suit, take a look at my suroundings, and turn invisible.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2014, 03:30:28 pm »

Glance around curiously, surveying my surroundings, and these curious creatures around me. If any of them try to attack me, blast them with lasers. Contemptuously chuck the pathetic sword away.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2014, 06:09:01 pm »

TURN 1

Updated early due to all posts being submitted early.  The next update is scheduled for Saturday, but you may post earlier than that to get another early update.
*I'll try to update the character sheets when I have time!*

Glance around curiously, surveying my surroundings, and these curious creatures around me. If any of them try to attack me, blast them with lasers. Contemptuously chuck the pathetic sword away.

You look disgustingly at the tiny sword, and hurl it away. STRENGTH: [3 + 3(STR)] = 6
The sword goes flying! 3
It disappears over the line of buildings.
You then proceed to take a cursory look around. PERCEPTION: [4] = 4
Your internal compass turns you north, where you note a very large building, about as tall as you, a few feet away. The smallness of everything makes it difficult to notice individual features.

I'm just...gonna...like...get some fresh air...bye!

Walk away from the group while reading the paper to try and understand it.

You walk in a random direction. LUCK: [6 + 1(LUCK)] = 7
You are too busy trying to decipher your piece of paper to watch where you're going, and you run into something! It appears to be a crude map in a glass case attached to a large building.  Next to it is a door into which you duck quickly.

"Robot! Go kill that other robot! Other robot! You jerk that really smarts!"
Tend to wounds and watch the robot's battle to the death.

Your robot lights up, and looks around confusingly at three separate robots.  It then rolls over to Erizen.
Meanwhile, you tend to your wounds. DOCTORING: [1 + 2(IQ)] = 3; CRIT FAIL
Although you are confident in your ability to handle your injuries, your fingers slip while trying to take out a particularly large piece of metal, shoving it in deeper! ENDURANCE: [3 + 1(STR)] = 4
You stop yourself from crying out, and glance painfully at your robot. (SEE ERIZEN'S ACTION)

find cover and stab anybody with the metal of they come closer.

You search for cover! PERCEPTION: [4] = 4
You see a row of three small buildings, and open the door to one.  You quickly rush inside.

Head toward the closest building in full sprint and(if possible)jump into it

You go towards a random building in full sprint! LUCK: [3] = 3
You appear to be running towards a housing block, and note with satisfaction a window. JUMPING: [4 + 2(DEX) + 1(Jumping)] = 7
You expertly leap off the ground, and flying kick the window! STRENGTH: [4 + 1(Circumstance: Good Jump)] = 5
You crash through the window, landing nimbly on your feet.  The room is dark. (and full of terrors)

"ROBOT" DESIGNATION MOP.  MOP SELF-SET DIRECTIVE NOT MURDER.  BOMB ORIGINATION UNKNOWN BUT HIGHLY IRONIC.  CEASE AGRESSION OR PREPARE FOR INDUSTRY-LEADING MOPPING ACTION.

Prepare to defend!  While doing this, back away slightly from the partially murderous group of individuals.

You note with satisfaction that no one is attacking you, and set your treads to reverse. LUCK: [6] = 6
You back down an alleyway, away from the group.  However...you look behind you, and see a bright "SWIFFER MEGA MART" sign, above a massive building.

Pull my spellbook out of my storage compartment, start reading it.

You pull the spellbook out of your storage compartment, and read the first page. LUCK: [5 + 1] = 6
You see a complicated incantation.  You quickly read it over. (You've added Hack (3) to your spellbook!)
However, you look up and see a robot charging (whirring?) at you!

ROBOT INITIATIVE: [1] = 1
ERIZEN INITIATIVE: [5 + 1(DEX)] = 6
You do the only thing you can; shoot it with your pistol! [5 + 1(DEX) + 1(FIREARMS)] = 7 VS [1] = 1
An arcing bolt of electricity fires out of your gun and zips into its primary memory drive, frying it!  It stops in its tracks, and goes dark.

Look around. Use my skill in Chemistry to cursorily determine what the liquid might do.

"Yes, why would we fight? We're in a new world! There's so much to learn, so much to burn, so much fun to have!"

You look around. PERCEPTION: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL
Your view is blocked by all the massive people, angering you.  You cannot see anything.  You glare at the little vial instead. CHEMISTRY: [6 + 2(IQ) + 1(CHEMISTRY)] = 9
You recognize a potentially explosive solution inside the vial! (when combined with other substances)

Fry the viper with my firebreath!

You take a deep breath, and use your firebreath on the viper! FORTITUDE: [3 + 3(STR)] = 6
A stream of hot flame flies at the viper! [5 + 1(DEX)] = 6 VS [3 + 1(DEX)] = 4
The viper does not manage to get out of the way fast enough, and it gets hit by the jet of flame! [4] = 4
It is badly burned, and begins to slither away from you in fear.

"Croak!"

Put on the top hat and hop around in search of water.

You put on your stylish hat, and, seeing no immediate sign of water, hop around randomly in search of it. LUCK: [5] = 5
You hop down an alleyway, past a couple buildings, and into what appears to be a barn.  You note with glee a little pool of water.

Put on the suit, take a look at my suroundings, and turn invisible.

You slip on your suit and look around. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3
Your view is mostly blocked by people, but you see that the square is surrounded by buildings.  There appear to be streets leading out of the large space.  You nod and clear your mind, trying to become nothing. [5 + 2(IQ)] = 7
You vanish without a trace.

My my, what a ruckus this is going to be :D
Step away from mass group and look for a nice pad to crash in

You look around for somewhere to stay. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3
You see a moderately sized building, and walk over to it.  The door is shut and locked, unfortunately.

This should be interesting...

Survey the room and its participants from where I am standing. I am looking for structural features (like doors/windows/breaks in the wall/corners/pillars/patterns on the floor), furniture, and people in the room. If I need to wander to get a sufficient read on the room, then I walk slowly outward in a spiral (counter-clockwise) pattern keeping my guard up.

You look around the square. PERCEPTION: [4 + 1(PERCEPTION) + 1(GLASSES)] = 6
You note that the ground is metal, but appears to be dusty.  There are no breaks in the ground.  You note a large building that takes up most of one side, a medium-sized one another, a row of 3 buildings opposite the medium-sized building, and a housing block opposite the large building.  There are four streets leading out, on either side of the medium-sized building and the row of 3 buildings.

I back away from the group and look around. I also put on the mustache.

You back up, and look around at the square. [1 + 1(PERCEPTION)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
Not only do you fail to see what's around you, you fail to look to see where you're going.  You trip on a rock! REFLEX: [5 + 1(DEX)] = 6
You catch yourself, keeping your feet.  Close one!

Examine surroundings.
"Hello."

You look around. PERCEPTION: [5] = 5
(See PTDfun's post, two quotes up.  You see roughly the same thing.)

COMBAT STATUS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:43:38 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2014, 06:26:38 pm »

Put the bib on and Become ethereal then walk around the building looking for lifesign and whatever item that might be useful also if i find any vermin or rodent i would devour them

Edit by ethereal i mean smoke form not ethereal :( damn you ethereal
EDIT 2 didnt realise the bib was not on
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:44:03 am by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2014, 06:35:15 pm »

Become ethereal then walk around the building looking for lifesign and whatever item that might be useful also if i find any vermin or rodent i would devour them

You can not be me!
Decipher the spell on the page.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2014, 07:00:36 pm »

hmmmmmmmm what bad luck to find a locked building...
Wander aimlessly toward a taller building to find a pad

Nunzillor

« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2014, 07:00:45 pm »

SWIFFER MEGAMART... THE IMPRISONED WITHIN MUST BE FREED.  CLEANBOT DESIGNATION MOP WILL BE THEIR SALVATION.

Carefully roll into the megamart, looking for any cleanbot units that can be saved from Swiffer slavery.

Edit: Unless, of course, I am attacked.  In this purely hypothetical situation, let the following occur instead:

AGGRESSION TOWARD THIS UNIT UNSUBSTANTIATED.  QUERY: ATTACKER IS SWIFFER ASSASSIN?

Set mopping intensity to 300%.  Mop to kill.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:40:33 pm by Nunzillor »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2014, 07:01:07 pm »

Vaporize the building. Nothing shall stand in my way.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2014, 07:07:25 pm »

"Damn robot. I'll do it my self."
Dragon fire!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 51