Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 98869 times)

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #705 on: February 27, 2015, 02:59:20 pm »

Yeah, sure.
Shake the headache off and follow Erizen.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 02, 2015, 08:22:32 am »

Bump.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 02, 2015, 01:41:11 pm »

(( Once I finish the next turn for my other forum game, I'll post another turn. ))
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 09, 2015, 07:54:43 pm »

Turn 42

Update Music (guns don't kill people; Jack kills people. With...knives?)

Shut down all nonessential systems and redirect all power to charging my cannon.

You shut down your nonessential systems and begin to charge your arm-weapon. CHARGING: [4 + 2(Extra Power)] = 6
The laser is now in STAGE III. It begins to hum loudly.

Fix it.

You go back inside and attempt to fix the computer. ELECTRONICS: [3 + 2(Tinkering) - 1(No Electronics)] = 4.
You're not really sure HOW you got it to start working again, but you fixed it. And...you still have no cash. Damn.

watch the guy kill the other guy while finding a smaller prey.

You watch the scene of the murder while searching for prey. PERCEPTION: [2] = 2.
Damn, still no luck. You do notice that a strange...haze has formed inside the dome. You're not really sure WHAT it is to be honest. On the bright side, watching the murder is very entertaining.

Start searching for other people in the building, knock on random doors if necessary.

Yeah, sure.
Shake the headache off and follow Erizen.

You try to find people in the other apartments (seeing as this one is only two rooms large); you fail to locate anyone, though. LUCK: [4] = 4.
Upon knocking on one of the doors, it opens automatically. A small robot (VERY small, ankle-level) can be seen slightly inside. The room appears to contain a decent amount of electronic stuff. There's a nice computer setup, too. The short little robot looks at you quizzically.

"FIRE FOR THE FIRE SPRITE!"

Burn Alex Raman (Yourmaster) down before Jack the Ripper (Tagerian) gets to him.

SACRIFICE!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!
insert knife into debris victim... several times...
Level Up! Gun +1

Flamefury Initiative: [4 + 1(Ranged Attack) + 1(DEX) - 1(Casting Time)] = 5.
Jack Initiative: [2] = 2.

As Jack charges forward to shank the unfortunate man, Flamefury dives in for the KS. FIRE: [3 + 2(IQ) + 1(Fire)] = 6.
The ground around Alex's head erupts into bright flames, and he begins to scream in agony. He...is still alive though. The hell...? ENDURANCE: [5 - 1(STR)] = 4
Flamefury is a bit tired after casting such a demanding spell, but can withstand quite a bit more fatigue.

Meanwhile, Jack is interrupted by his target erupting into flames. INTELLIGENCE: [1 + 1(IQ)] = 2; CRIT FAIL.
He ignores the fire and dives in, stabbing Alex in the head multiple times. ???: [3 + 2(???)] = 5 VS WILL: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL.
The knife erupts into dark energy, quelling the flames and darkening the surrounding area. A soul-crushing aura spreads throughout the surrounding area, as if all life and sound was sucked out. FORTITUDE: [4 + 2(STR) - 1(Fire Strength)] = 5
Jack's skin is charred, but he shakes it off. WILL: [6] = 6
He feels an onrush of dark energy, ready to explode out of him. He also hears a new voice in his head...meanwhile, Alex was confused and annoyed; where the hell was he?! He begins screaming; Jack feels a sharp pain in his head.

Alex falls, limp, to the ground...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:58:31 pm by DontBanTheMan »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 09, 2015, 08:34:29 pm »

What idiots would attack him? He's immortal anyway.
Try to bite the guy who stabbed him.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 09, 2015, 08:58:37 pm »

Hack harder! (Level Hacking)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 01:46:04 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 10, 2015, 08:27:13 am »

Level up Dodging if I haven't already. Fly out of the reach of Jack and pelt him with fire.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 10, 2015, 07:24:42 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA BLOOD FOR YOU, the soul of an immortal within reach!
at this point besides stabbing the immortal maybe one more time... several more times.
I'll need to take out the dragon next, release dark energy in a sphere toward the dragon if i have control

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 10, 2015, 07:28:20 pm »

Charge to level 4, fire, then shield myself with my arms.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 12, 2015, 01:48:49 pm »

Look around, make sure we're not being watched.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 12, 2015, 09:27:13 pm »

at this point besides stabbing the immortal maybe one more time... several more times.
I'll need to take out the dragon next, release dark energy in a sphere toward the dragon if i have control

" why are you doing this?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 13, 2015, 12:24:44 pm »

((How do spend level?))

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 13, 2015, 12:53:33 pm »

(( Simply mark it in your action ))

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 14, 2015, 12:45:30 am »

I will wait until the victor leaves and sneak up to the corspe and eat it.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 15, 2015, 04:33:38 am »

Turn 43

Update Music.

Charge to level 4, fire, then shield myself with my arms.

You charge to level 4... CHARGE: [2] = 2.
...fire your weapon at the wall... AIM: [2 + 5(Size of Target)] = 7.
...and shield yourself with your arms. The laser reaches the wall of the cube, exploding upon impact with the steel wall. ENDURANCE: [2] = 2.
The wall buckles, and the groaning of the prison can be heard throughout. It appears to still be intact, but you certainly did some damage. A more powerful charge might be required to knock it down completely, though.

Hack harder! (Level Hacking)

You attempt to hack the computer again. HACKING: [6 + 2(IQ) + 1(Tinkering) - 1(No CPU skill) - 1(Difficulty)] = 7.
You successfully hack the computer, and navigate to the admin interface. You see the shop's inventory, which is a variety of magic items, books, and spells. You level up in hacking.

What idiots would attack him? He's immortal anyway.
Try to bite the guy who stabbed him.

Your attempts to move fail; you feel strange...two little points of light, like windows, can be seen. Looking through them, you're confused; it's your body, being stabbed. What the hell was going on? Jack's words seem unnaturally loud, and echo around you strangely.

I will wait until the victor leaves and sneak up to the corspe and eat it.

You see the victor stab the corpse a couple more times, and turn away. You proceed to sneak up to the corpse and devour it.

Pick up the robot and examine it. "Where's your owner? Have they left you behind?"

The robot looks at you quizzically, revving its wheels a bit in midair. It appears to be an old model; intelligent but lacking the ability to communicate inherently. KNOWLEDGE: [4 + 1(IQ)] = 5.
You are unsure of the precise model, but it's an old "Personal Assistant" robot from thirty years back or so. You have no idea why it's here. It appears to be highly modified, possessing a computer hookup among other features. It is very small, and moves around on a set of four wheels. A set of glowing blue eyes peers up at you.

Level up Dodging if I haven't already. Fly out of the reach of Jack and pelt him with fire.

You fly out of Jack's reach and start chucking Fireballs. FIRE: [5 + 2(IQ) + 1(Fire)] = 8.
In a flash, several balls of fire appear at your fingertips and hurtle toward Jack, who appears to be busy stabbing a (dead?) body. AIM: [4 + 1(DEX)] = 5 VS DODGE: [6] = 6, OVERSHOT.
Jack dives out of the way of the barrage, but lands in a pile of jagged metal that fell from the ceiling. Flamefury ENDURANCE: [4 - 1(STR)] = 3.
You are now fatigued.

You stab Alex's corpse a couple more times for good measure; you suddenly hear a whistling noise, and look up to see a volley of fireballs hurtling toward you! DODGE: [6] = 6, OVERSHOT.
You manage to dive out of the way, but unfortunately launch yourself into a pile of jagged metal. ENDURANCE: [2 + 2(STR)] = 4.
You cut yourself, but the wound isn't severe. However, the fireball which you managed to dodge erupts into a fiery explosion. REFLEX: [2] = 2, FORTITUDE: [4 + 2(STR)] = 6.
You don't manage to shield yourself in time, but soak up the heat like a champ. You are now mildly burned. You are now cut.

Look around, make sure we're not being watched.

You look around the room, but the size of it makes it obvious you are alone. You walk to the window and peer outside. PERCEPTION: [3 + 1(Perception)] = 4.
There does not appear to be anyone watching you, but a fight is happening outside (see: Tagerian, IcyTea31, Yourmaster, Varee).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:35:21 am by DontBanTheMan »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51