Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Empire MUD (Revival) - MUD centered around expansion and trade  (Read 5999 times)

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Empire MUD (Revival) - MUD centered around expansion and trade
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2016, 05:07:05 pm »

Blue here, pledged to NDR if anyone cares
EDIT - I am also in Southern Helperino City Portal. I have NO idea where I am, I tried this game a long time ago and I never figured it out. Help?

I have no idea where you are either! Try killing yourself somehow then read the guide at the bottom of the OP, typing "help" "info" and "getting started" are great too!
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2016, 10:07:25 pm »

ound to: Xardalas Armok
Level: 100
Gear rating: 7.0
Can be worn on: WIELD
It is: SUPERIOR, BOE
Speed: 3.00
Damage: 15 (Strength+5.00 base dps)
Damage type is jab.
Modifiers: +1 to DEXTERITY, +10 to DODGE

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2016, 07:50:24 am »

I've been absent a few days, but I have decided to merge the two threads. If you don't see your name on the NDR roster, please PM me.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2016, 10:25:35 pm »

Right, in the hopes you all haven't given up on this game, I am going to start being more strict and setting clear(er) goals for the Republic.

Announcements:

Magistrate Olm the Sage of Deeper Earth has been appointed governor of the Ollara Province. Please defer to him on matters of importance regarding Ollara and its surroundings when I am absent.

Magistrate Xardalas Armok has been appointed Marshal and manager of the Office of War. He is now in charge of defense of the homeland, city security, and the navy.

A new ship has been built in Ollara. Caravel NDS Explorer.

City Planning

City of Ollara - Feel free to build and expand freely, as a city-wide building lock is not in place. The exception to this is the area east of Ollara across the mountain range, as that area has been zoned for the construction of the Capitol Castle.

City of Sandfarm - Sandfarm needs a governor. Tell me if you are interested in building it up and developing it. If you are new to the game this is an excellent way to learn construction and city planning.

Province of Old Darwinia - The two trade outposts in this region could be developed into proper settlements as a foothold on the Old Continent if we wanted to. Tell me if you are interested in a governor position.

Additionally, some cabinet offices are still vacant. Feel free to apply if you would like the job.
- Charles Babbage

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2016, 04:35:10 am »

Sorry, haven't been on. Some real life shit recently got stirred up.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]