Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9300 9301 [9302] 9303 9304 ... 13314

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14897386 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #139515 on: September 05, 2014, 01:37:05 am »

Despite blistering my feet, the county fair proved fun once again, though I'll have to go again (and earlier) to really check everything out. They had little baby chickens penned up with little baby bunnies. And they were baby show chickens, so they had little fluffy feet. Also, silkie chickens are perhaps the most ridiculous birds I've ever seen.

Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #139516 on: September 05, 2014, 02:27:14 am »

That looks like something you put on a stick and swipe the dust with :S

Anyways, Happy little clouds and happy little trees!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #139517 on: September 05, 2014, 03:06:56 am »

Despite blistering my feet, the county fair proved fun once again, though I'll have to go again (and earlier) to really check everything out. They had little baby chickens penned up with little baby bunnies. And they were baby show chickens, so they had little fluffy feet. Also, silkie chickens are perhaps the most ridiculous birds I've ever seen.

fluffeh chicken c:
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139518 on: September 05, 2014, 03:25:32 am »

I assume those things can see, but when I look at them I imagine that they can't see a thing and just stumble around blindly.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #139519 on: September 05, 2014, 04:42:41 am »

fluffeh chicken c:

It looks like a chicken version of Cousin It. Just put a hat on it.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #139520 on: September 05, 2014, 06:23:34 am »

I saw my baby's heartbeat. I felt things that I didn't know were possible to feel.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139521 on: September 05, 2014, 06:40:55 am »

Woo! Baby heartbeats are the best! It never feels real till you hear the beat!  Just wait until Ultrasounds, to most, it will look like a blur of grey lines, to you, it will be the most beautiful piece of art in the world :D
Babies are pretty awesome.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #139522 on: September 05, 2014, 06:51:40 am »

That WAS the ultrasound.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139523 on: September 05, 2014, 06:59:35 am »

First ultrasound is always measurements and heartbeat. Second ultrasound is more measurements (limbs, organs, etc,) and gendering, if you want that done. It's damn neat.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #139524 on: September 05, 2014, 07:05:27 am »

Sadly, gendering is illegal here, because people are fucktards.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139525 on: September 05, 2014, 07:06:28 am »

Wow, that's really fucking stupid. Well, I hope you get a lot of yellow and green stuff for the kiddo.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #139526 on: September 05, 2014, 07:08:25 am »

Yeah, there was apparently cases of an entire village not having any girls, which led to bad things.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139527 on: September 05, 2014, 07:13:29 am »

Gotcha. Wow, I thought that was basically just China.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #139528 on: September 05, 2014, 07:21:54 am »

China they do it because there's too many people.
India they do it because dowrys are expensive.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139529 on: September 05, 2014, 07:30:20 am »

Wait... what's "gendering"? Is that scanning to see what gender the baby is, or...?

I assume those things can see, but when I look at them I imagine that they can't see a thing and just stumble around blindly.
We had a pair of those when I was a kid, and one of them actually was blind, and the other one (her mate) would lead her around everywhere in the most adorable fashion. :) I also have a memory of the male chicken's first attempt at crowing- not sure if silkies are just bad at that in general, but he hopped up onto a chair, stretched his neck out and made these awful, strangled noises like someone trying to play a trumpet bent into a pretzel.
Woke me up, too, since at that point our house was still being renovated and for some reason we had those chickens (I guess they were new?) living in the shed with us. >.> I was dreaming about Disney characters going grocery shopping, and it was a really pleasant dream and I was annoyed to be woken up. Yes, I still remember that.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 9300 9301 [9302] 9303 9304 ... 13314