Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 406751 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

I have to make an Approved List of Spells, But generally, sure...

Cool.

I'll probably need to sub in replacements of Lili, so the ramp won't be quite so hard...

Swamp factories? Or should I go for more multipliers...

Also, the deck is Legacy. Will this be acceptable, or are you enforcing modern?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Hehe, I should probably put up a rules page, So you can prepare correctly XD The system itself is pretty cool. It's like DnD, but less simplistic.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Hehe, I should probably put up a rules page, So you can prepare correctly XD The system itself is pretty cool. It's like DnD, but less simplistic.

Just to confirm, I assume that packing Planeswalkers isn't acceptable?

I assume it isn't but if it is then yeah all is well.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Basically, your "deck" should only have Instant, Sorcery, creature, and enchantment spells in it. Low cost since level 1. Max cost is 0-3 mana.

But let me get a character sheet made. So that things can be done.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I love how you're using the OOC for a different game to plan your own :P
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Basically, your "deck" should only have Instant, Sorcery, creature, and enchantment spells in it. Low cost since level 1. Max cost is 0-3 mana.

But let me get a character sheet made. So that things can be done.
No Artifacts?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Artifacts must be purchased at character creation or during gameplay. After that they can be in your deck. As I said let me make a dedicated forum post for this game so that, as Blitz said, I won't be using another game to plan my game :3

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

And the shitstorm that is MTG begins.
Fantastic.
Good for you.
Now then, Imma use your thread to plan my game :P
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please do Blitz. We must make this tradition :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Please do Blitz. We must make this tradition :P
Yes.
And then somebody uses my thread to plan their game.
And then someone uses that game's thread to plan their own etc.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Okay, Kevak's Kitsune illusion explanation sounds like something bordering on telepathy. And it sounds like it allows weaseling, so I'll just try to explain it so you can't weasel with it.
The Kitsune aren't telepathic, they're illusionists.
A Kitsune can't alter how you perceive, but they can make you see things or hide things from view.
Basically, they send you illusions which only you can see. These can cancel what you see, or suggest it looks like something, which would make you project your expectations onto it.

The only way for a Kitsune to be psychic is if they're taught it by psychics (and it's a form of psychic that even Humans can learn).
The foxfire is NOT better than any other form of magic, there's no way it can.
Saying one is better than the other is like saying a car is better than a bunker. They can't be compared before you apply a situation or parameter to judge it by.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, Kevak's Kitsune illusion explanation sounds like something bordering on telepathy. And it sounds like it allows weaseling, so I'll just try to explain it so you can't weasel with it.
The Kitsune aren't telepathic, they're illusionists.
A Kitsune can't alter how you perceive, but they can make you see things or hide things from view.
Basically, they send you illusions which only you can see. These can cancel what you see, or suggest it looks like something, which would make you project your expectations onto it.

The only way for a Kitsune to be psychic is if they're taught it by psychics (and it's a form of psychic that even Humans can learn).
The foxfire is NOT better than any other form of magic, there's no way it can.
Saying one is better than the other is like saying a car is better than a bunker. They can't be compared before you apply a situation or parameter to judge it by.
Er no, that isn't what we talked about. It also isn't bordering on telepathy.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wasn't the agreement just that it was just false sensory data like Descarte's Demon?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wasn't the agreement just that it was just false sensory data like Descarte's Demon?
Correct. No idea who Descarte is or why he has a demon though.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 534